BY RODAN + FIELDS #7 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

• Where can I purchase this product?5 Answers
  • I would love to try out this product. I know it's costly....4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tray ✨.
These products definitely help with acne, but they’re incredibly harsh and drying. They dry me out so badly, they make my skin itch. I still use the cleanser sometimes when my acne gets really bad, but I can’t use the entire system. It’s definitely not for anyone with sensitive skin either. Products never irritate my skin so the fact that these make mine itchy is a pretty big red flag.
Estefania S.
After suffering from acne for many years I have tried multiple acne products that have gone out in the market including proactive. however I felt like those products just made my skin worse then it originally was. then I started using Rodin and fields products and quickly transformed my skin beautifully. not only does it help with acne but it helps to minimize pores and give your skin a healthy glow this is my favorite product that I have used and am currently using. Love this brand and all of their products
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
When I first started using Rodan and Fields, this was the first regimen I used. It works incredibly well for acne and my favorite step in the regimen is the third step. That is the active acne fighting medication and a secret weapon for those pimples that pop out of nowhere. Must use morning and night for best results. Highly recommend for anyone with acne or frequent breakouts!
India J.
This regimen did not really do much for my skin. I have hormonal and combination skin with average monthly breakouts and followed the regimen closely, using all the products in order for 6 months. This happens to be extremely expensive, so it was not worth the money for me. The products felt very luxurious, but did nothing for my skin. Just made it more dry and oily.
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
This product is okay, but very expensive and you have to deal with pushy salespeople to get it. Don’t get me wrong, it makes your skin feel nice, but I didn’t see the results I expected for a kit that’s $175 +dealing with reps will never leave you alone about buying more or selling. I wouldn’t suggest unless you just have that kind of money laying around.
Allison S.
Winona, MN
I used this for less then a week.. I have really sensitive skin so the gal that sold it to me suggested only using every third day to start and I used it twice and my entire face is peeling and burning.. I woke up one day and hadn’t used it in two days so I was going to use it and I looked in the mirror and literally my entire face was red and peeling so I opted against it for the day and put my make up on and it burned so bad.. this picture doesn’t even show how truly bad it is
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
The woman I work for is a consultant for R+F and got me hooked!! My sister an I both use the whole unblemished regimen and we both love it. I have very reactive skin and cannot use harsh products, so it was such a relief to find a product that works so well. The ONLY problem I have with it is how expensive it is. The unblemished kit is supposed to last 2-3 months but that has never been the case for me. You can purchase products from the kit individually as well, but I always run out of enough product before the time is up and spend a fortune. But this skin care line really is great- I just hope they eventually find a way to make it slightly more affordable because it really does work beautifully.
Elisabeth C.
Newark
I’ve been using this line for 2 months now. I can see a dramatic change in my skin. It’s a 4 step process with the first being a cleaner, which is gentle and smooth. The second is a toner that has really helped my scaring from acne. The third is a serum that has helped with all the blemishes. Last you have a moisturizer that has a SPF in it
Taylor G.
Purchased at: Online
HATED THIS PRODUCT! I felt super misinformed by the advertising. I had consistent acne, but nothing terrible. I was promised it would “break the cycle” of my acne. I went into this knowing it was a harsh regimen and I had the mindset it would either work or I would see no change really. It DESTROYED My skin. Huge cystic acne that left scars. And when I showed the pictures after a few months their response was to buy more?! And it’s super expensive. Terrible experience.
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
The stuff I haven’t really been seeing a whole lot of results from yet but I also just started using it and so far it seems to be doing the job right but I’m not hundred percent sure really I’ve heard great things about it it’s gotten great reviews and I’m actually really excited to be giving it a try and see how well it actually works
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!