BY RODAN + FIELDS #7 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

• I would love to try out this product. I know it's costly....4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
This stuff saved me when I had no other place to turn. I needed something quick as I was in a busy job with no breaks for weeks when I ordered it. Right away my skin was calmed and the redness was reduced. This felt so good on my skin and literally made a difference right away while smelling good and looking pretty! My issue with this stuff however, is that it calmed my skin but did nothing for my acne. Like it helped prevent new acne but did nothing to get rid of the pimples that are already there.
Ashley R.
FINALLY!  I've suffered from acne my entire life and this is the first thing that has worked!  Dermatologist options failed me, over the counter never worked, but Rodan and Fields did the trick!  The investment seems steep, but when you break it down to cost per day, it's worth every penny.  Yes, it does use sulfur (which is bothersome aromatically for some but not me) so be congnizant.  It's worked wonders on my skin and I'll never turn back!
Lainie H.
Usaf Academy, CO
My mom got me this entire regimen as a birthday gift as I had been struggling with adult acne and needed to find a solution! I have combination skin and this set was perfect for me. My acne did not heal immediately but rather took a few months to fully subside. I like Rodan and Fields but am giving it four stars because I am constantly bombarded by sales people on my facebook to buy and sell and it is very frustrating!!! Just sell it in stores! It’s a good enough product
Allie T.
Jonesboro, AR
I started this product because I was pressured into buying it by one of the MANY local sales people. They said I had acne and my face needed this. They were so wrong. My face was sucked of all moisture while using these products. Turns out, my face was dehydrated and was producing oil for my face to hold on to the little moisture I had left. I don’t suggest buying these products. The company has a bunch of uneducated people telling you what’s wrong with your skin just so they can make a dollar. I strongly suggest you stay away from MLM products!
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
Rodan and Fields is pricey, but for good reason! You definitely get quality and what you pay for. Last summer I started breaking out crazy bad and other acne treatments seemed to irritate my skin or not get rid of my breakouts. Rodan and Fields worked wonders on my skin! Be sure to take before or after pictures because it’s hard to notice a significant difference in the beginning, but you can tell with looking at pictures! And my skin glows and is clear now after using it for several months! Would definitely recommend!
Tiffany J.
York, PA
I CAN NOT TELL YOU ENOUGH THAT THIS STUFF WORKS!!! I actually purchased a full version of this and I can't live without my new skincare regimen. I love how my acne scars are nearly invisible! I wear makeup and my makeup looks so much better on my skin now. So, flawless and soft and toned! This is the best skincare product I have ever used. I am a singer and I wear a ton of makeup so, having this product saves my skin. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Casey T.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely hated this line. Especially for the arm+leg price, I expected it to end my acne forever. The face wash is absolutely nothing special, the toner does nothing, and the moisturizer is basically sunscreen. I expect better formulation and quality from something this expensive. The actual acne component of this caused me to have a scaley rash around my mouth, eyes, and nose, so I had to give this away!
Danielle W.
Queen Creek, Arizona
I was not happy with this product. I had perfectly clear skin w the random breakouts and occasional blackheads. I was told this would be GREAT for that! I tried it and I had the worst breakout two days later and have been struggling to get my skin back to normal ever since. That was about 6 months ago. I definitely don’t think it was the best option for me. My skin is way to sensitive for this product.
Judi Z.
Oregon City
I am always so skeptical of any face products that claim they work really well but this brand is the real deal! Yes it’s pricey but it’s 100% worth it and it will last you months! I don’t think I’ll ever stop using R+F. It doesn’t dry out your face like most other acne regimens and keeps your skin glowing. I highly highly recommend this for people with acne, acne scars or just hormonal breakouts.
Jennifer T.
I got this Unblemish set from my soon to be mother in law to help clear up my skin before I get married. I’ve been using it for a little over 3 weeks. While my skin does look clearer- still have a few breakouts but I still have some time to go on this regimen- but I will say if you have any skin sensitivity then go with the sensitive version. My skin isn’t necessarily sensitive but my skin has gotten dried out while using this to the point I’ll stop using it for a day or so until my skin doesn’t feel dry and itchy. Another warning is to be careful where you put other products. I used an eye cream with the unblemish products and wasn’t careful and they overlapped. The area all around my under eye and temple area got very red and painful- almost like a sunburn. Overall I am seeing results with this set.
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!