Christa V.
Walker, LA

Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?

Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Lorain, OH
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi! The full unblemished regimen is $180 for retail ibcustomers and $162 for preferred customers. Let me know if you have any additional questions about the products and I would be happy to help.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Rindge, NH
1 year, 6 months ago
R&F has reps who sell their products and they run anywhere from 150-225ish for the whole set. BUT the set lasts 2-3 months. When you buy you sign up for a recurring shipment but you can move the date it ships out back if you do not need new product at the time. These products also have a money back guarantee
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
This set is about $153 for a preferred customer. So it really isn't bad at all for a 2-3 month supply. It's almost the same price as buying a coffee at a cafe every day or even every OTHER day depending on where you go! I have had acne since high school and gone on and off acne prescriptions with mixed results. This is the ONLY thing that has worked for me and I currently have ZERO pimples on my face! I used to have 4-5 at all times...I love it. Let me know if you need help because I am a consultant and would love to help you get amazing skin!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
1 year, 9 months ago
It's pretty expensive and I'm only noticing minimal results from the Reverse regimen. About $150
Megan M.
Megan M.
Savage, MN
1 year, 11 months ago
Find a Rodan and Fields rep. This regimen is about 150 dollars if you sign up for a recurring shipment. You can always move your shipment back so that it doesn't deliver monthly, as I didn't need them monthly- probably every other month or every two months. This is really for when you are ready- or need to- spend more on you skin than you used to. At 35- my skin was starting to look radically different than it had! I felt this really helped! (P.S. I don't sell it- I really do just like it- especially the acne sulfur wash).
Holly R.
Holly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
2 years, 1 month ago
For a 60 day supply the prices vary. you can go to hollyroop.myrandf.com to price it out. they offer a 60 day money back guarantee. it's no more than buying otc products all at once.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
2 years, 2 months ago
I think you have to find a rep that sells it. It was pretty expensive from my memory for a set like some were around $300.00 for the whole set. They were great products but on the expensive side!!