Crystal C.

I would love to try out this product. I know it's costly. Have you seen any results? Comparison to proactiv?

Madelyn Z.
Madelyn Z.
Bowling Green, OH
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I started using this and my face has completely changed in a good way! I have been using it for 3 months now, and I have gone 2 weeks without using it because I am giving my face a break and seeing what it does without a set regimen and my skin used to break out with cystic acne really bad and I haven’t had any cystic acne breakouts! It doesn’t feel like it is bleaching your skin compared to some other facial regimens that actually burn when you use them! I would definitely recommend buying this is if you have problem skin!
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
North Vancouver, BC
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Costly but worth it if you have acne and have trouble getting rid of it with other products. The reason they are costly is because they are very concentrated and made with a specific formulation that really gets down into your skin to kill bacteria and prevent more acne from coming up. Coming from a formulator's background, I haven't seen too many products made this well. There is a reason why they are the fastest growing skincare brand in the world and pay 0$ in advertising. ;) Let me know if you want to try it - theres a 60day money back guarantee where you can send back empty bottles if you don't like it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
9 months, 1 week ago
Here's my results just after 2 weeks!
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Hampstead, London
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I have tried this product and is not worth it in my case , i started with my acne first using dove soap all the time that i felt my skin was grease and the started using products from Clinique wich are also pricy but definitely worth it , with the dove soap is better to ise it for like 1 or 2 months ! And results will show !!!