Jennifer C.

I have oily/combo skin, am prone to blackheads yet at 37 am also concerned about fine lines and wrinkles. What do I use on my face?

Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Lorain, OH
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Jennifer! I would recommend the redefine regimen as well. I noticed my ever present blackheads on my nose completely disappear within 45 days of using redefine as directed. I'd be happy to chat more if you have additional questions. Full disclosure, I'm a consultant but those are my personal results mentioned.
Aerial G.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I would recommend the redefine regimen. My mother loves hers. I use the Unblemish. I have combo/oily skin. I'm 20, so I wasn't looking into wrinkles or anything. I understand it seems like a lot of money at first, but to see results sometimes you have to splurge. The redefine regimen costs about $199. My mom's has lasted her 5ish months, using twice a day. So her $199 investment is roughly $0.65 each time she washes her face. Paying for results.
Tanner M.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
4 months ago
I would contact a "consultant" because you can some of the 'redefine' regimen to your Unblemish regimen or vice-versa.
Ashley M.