Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX

I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?

Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Lorain, OH
8 months, 4 weeks ago
Hi Luisa-proactive is salaycic acid base and Unblemished is sulfur base, that's the main difference in the products.l inclgewdient wise. If you have more questions please let me know. I am a R+F consultant.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
1 year, 5 months ago
I had tried literally everything, including ProActiv, when I tried Unblemished. Immediately, my skin felt much healthier and i could already see improvements in my TERRIBLE acne. The medicines used in it are different than Pro Activ even though they are made by the same people. As far as over the counter types, this face wash is made by doctors, so its just like having a face wash prescribed to you without going to the doctor or derm. I love this product and it is definitely worth it!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mcconnelsvle, OH
2 years ago
Rodan & Fields Unblemish was created and is effective in treating acne-prone skin that is also aging.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Marlborough
2 years ago
Although it was made by the same dermatologists as proactive all of their new products much more gentle on the skin while yielding incredible results. Although the products may seem pricey they last for around 2 months... Sometimes more if you use less than the average user. My family almost exclusively used all natural products for our face but once switching to R&F we have had healthier skin. I would highly recommend these products!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Royal Oak, MI
2 years ago
It is Not like proactive. While proactive was originally created by the same doctors, Rodan and Fields, they have then dissolved their rights and obligations with Proactiv to focus on their name brand, Rodan + Fields. Proactiv is targeted for teenage skin more so. Unblemish is targeted for all ages and works in a multi med approach. You have 4 steps that used in the right order, daily, will give you better looking skin. I can personally attest to this as a former proactiv user and Dermotoligst patient for years! After using unblemish for two months I just had to sign up as a consultant!! I would love to chat! Eagiacob at gmail . Com
Heather W.
Heather W.
2 years ago
They have a whole system that works together it was created by the same people who created proactive, yes but it is way better in my option because there is so many more options. If you want you can contact me and I can give you More info.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Chattanooga, TN
2 years ago
I have family who sells Rodan and Fields. Although I've not personally tried it (YET!) I have seen absolutely amazing results from both men and women. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. I am a licensed Skin Therapist and one of the first things I learned, it's not cheap to have beautiful skin.