Hana M.
Baltimore, MD

I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?

Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bowie, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
Definitely worth your money! I have used it for 2+ years and haven't regretted spending the money on it once. My skin broke out so bad while I was pregnant with my daughter and I started using this and it has faded my acne scars and marks. I just recently became a consultant. If you have any questions you can go to my site Jennablackburn.myrandf.com
Reagan J.
Reagan J.
Sugar Land, TX
2 years, 4 months ago
The money is totally worth it... If you don't want to always spend so much, I would start with the full kit then when you run out just restock on a few items that you feel helped you the most!
Blaine J.
Blaine J.
North Augusta, SC
2 years, 6 months ago
Results are TOTALLY worth it! I am 28 and have suffered from acne since I was early teens. It's been worse than ever the past couple of years... and I felt like NOTHING was working. I've been using this product line for almost 3 weeks now, and I'm already seeing some improvement (and my mom and boyfriend noticed too!). My consultant did say it might initial cause some acne, but that's because it has to clear out the junk in your pores. I do have a zit at the moment, but the rest of my face looks smoothr. Less redness and dark spots from previous break outs!
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY
2 years, 6 months ago
This set is about $153 for a preferred customer. So it really isn't bad at all for a 2-3 month supply. It's almost the same price as buying a coffee at a cafe every day or even every OTHER day depending on where you go! I have had acne since high school and gone on and off acne prescriptions with mixed results. This is the ONLY thing that has worked for me and I currently have ZERO pimples on my face! I used to have 4-5 at all times...I love it. Let me know if you need help because I am a consultant and would love to help you get amazing skin!
2 years, 7 months ago
And I'm a consultant, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
2 years, 7 months ago
Definitely worth the money! Each persons skin is different, so result times are different for each person!!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
La Mesa, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Personally I have seen a huge difference when using their products. But if your going to invest you may want to become a personal seller of the line. It saves some serious money over time.