Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
My sisters and I are all prone to breakouts and so we have tried pretty much every acne regimen out there. Rodan and Fields is one of the few brands I've purchased that actually lives up to the hype surrounding it. All of us noticed visibly clearer skin after a few weeks of using it, which I cannot say about most other brands we've tried. It does not irritate your skin to use either which is great since many acne regimens are brutal on sensitive, dry skin like mine.
I didn't give it 5 stars because it is very expensive and hard to purchase because you have to find a rep who sells it in order to order it. It is not the most life changing acne regimen I've purchased (which I reserve 5 stars for) but it does give you noticeably clearer skin from using it!