Marleigh K.
I bought this product because I had a family member that sold it. I’ve struggled with acne MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. It’s so frustrating but I had high hopes for this. They was a money back guarantee so I just had to try. My skin got so bad after 30 days, the money back guarantee is only 30 days so my family member gave me another 30 days to see what it could do for me. After 60 days my skin wasn’t any better than before. I was very consistent with my routine and did everything as directed. Luckily I got my money back because it was so expensive. Some people swear by it but it did not work for me. I have very large painful cystic acne with the occasional smaller pimple.