Shelley L.
Belle Mead, NJ
I’ve tried several of their products because a friend sells it and raves about it and we originally thought I just picked the wrong regiment. Everything is WAY over priced for sub par and little effect and even worse back office service where I was supposed to get my PAID for membership included auto shipped. Their system was never functioning properly or they were back ordered in the products I had subscribed for. The lash boost was terrible irritating and made my eyes red for weeks until I discontinued use by then (no refund was available even though I was advised to only use every 3 days until irritation subsided) the facial systems never made a single difference and I did before and afters when using them. No notable changes for the cost and inconvenience. And I wanted to love the products since I had loved proactiv 20 years ago when it was a good product. I have no problem spending money on effective products. My advice this isn’t effective neither was anything else but I did like their microdermabrasion paste. Still not worth dealing with their system though.