Catherine R.
I liked parts of this regimen but not all of it.  I really liked the treatment product that is Step 3 in the kit.  It is called Dual Intensive Acne Treatment and it is the strongest component of this kit in my opinion.

As a whole the kit does have some problems.  The sulfur was drying and because it uses sulfur as the drying agent your face smells like boiled eggs all day.  The toner isn't bad but it also isn't anything special.  The Dual Treatment is the star of the kit.  The active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide which gets into your pores and kills the acne causing bacteria.  The moisturizer in the kit is barely able to be called a moisturizer.  Yes people with breakouts tend to have oily skin but it is SO important to properly moisturize your skin when you are using the drying ingredients in the kit.  The moisturizer falls short for sure.

I found this kit to be overly drying.  I also found it to be cost prohibitive.  There are other over the counter options out there that work as well as this specific kit, as well as prescription options that cost less with insurance.  I also don't like that you have to go through a consultant.  I don't like multi level marketing plans.  I have found most consultants are more pushy than I want to deal with.

Over all the pros don't outweigh the cons with this kit.