BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRodan + Fields
Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost

Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost

by Rodan + Fields

Take control of acne with the UNBLEMISH Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on your skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep acne from making unwelcome appearances. UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active over-the-counter ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

Acne Treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost!
Meg F.
Springfield, MO
Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost uploaded by Meg F.
Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost uploaded by Meg F.
The only product I’ve been fortunate enough to have tried for a significant amount of time is the [product:rodan-&-fields-enhancements-lash-boost]. I have tried so many DIY + store bought lash serums and NOTHING. COMPARES. This stuff is amazing. I used this every night for 8 weeks and the results were incredible. Once I was happy with the length and darkness of my lashes, I used it every other night to save some of the bottle. It’s on the pricy end, but will show results guaranteed! I love that I get to grow my natural lashes with this instead of paying to get extensions that hurt my natural lashes.
Elizabeth G.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost uploaded by Elizabeth G.
This is the only product to help me with my acne. I’ve suffered with cystic acne for years and tried everything.
Jenna B.
Pittsburgh
Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost uploaded by Jenna B.
Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost uploaded by Jenna B.
My lashes are amazing!! The lash boost is a bit pricey but totally worth it. I get compliments on my eye lashes almost daily and I feel so confident with only wearing mascara since I’ve started the boost. I highly recommend! First photo is before the boost, second is after!
Marci G.
So good!!! Gets rid of adult acne and helps with wrinkles [email protected] the same time! It’s incredible
Pamela L.
I really love this product it help must lashes alot and it doesn't take that long for them to grow it just amazing if I tell you if you have small lashes like I did you should try this product out because it really did help me so maybe it could help you
Ashley K.
Oakwood, GA
Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost uploaded by Ashley K.
Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen with Lash Boost uploaded by Ashley K.
I battled acne for years once I hit 30 and this regimen was my lifesaver!!! After thousands of dollars spent at the dermatologist I never thought I’d find anything to save my skin! Then BAM! I am a walking billboard of what this has done ✅
Christina S.
Fairbanks, AK
I am a Rodan & Fields Consultant & this regimen completely cleared up my acne & my acne scarring! It also hasn’t let me have anymore breakouts either!
Danielle C.
Vernal, UT
This line is amazing! It helped clear my acne up tremendously. My skin shined & the bags under my eyes slowly disappeared!
Fran R.
Converse , TX
The unblemished regimen is best to remove excess oil and impurities with the goal of reducing acne and preventing future breakouts. This as well can be matched with lash boost that helps define and grow your lashes naturally.
Julia B.
Atlanta, GA
Such a quality set! This is a super easy yet thorough skincare set that I use every morning. I have hormonal breakouts and it’s definitely helped so far. The lash boost is a must have and an added bonus to this!

Looking for your answer?