RODAN + FIELDS Unblemish Regimen

by Rodan + Fields

For Acne Blemishes And Breakouts

Real Results
Clear current blemishes, unclog pores and reduce visible redness caused by acne, while preventing new breakouts from forming, with this skin-clarifying four-step acne treatment.

Potent Ingredients

Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash: Our cleanser contains 3% Sulfur to unclog pores and visibly reduce redness.
Clarifying Toner: Poly-hydroxy Acids in our toner exfoliate skin and reduce the look of visible pores, while Green Tea Extract and Aloe Vera help to calm and soothe skin.
Dual Intensive Acne Treatment: Our acne treatment has a dual-chamber system that delivers 5% Benzoyl Peroxide to help prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
Oil Control Lotion: Our non-comedogenic sunscreen for the face features broad spectrum SPF 20 designed specifically for acne-prone skin.
UNBLEMISH™ Regimen includes:
UNBLEMISH Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash (125 mL / 4.2 Fl.Oz. U.S.)
UNBLEMISH Clarifying Toner (125 mL / 4.2 Fl.Oz. U.S.)
UNBLEMISH Dual Intensive Acne Treatment (2 x 22.5mL / 0.76 Fl.Oz. U.S.)
UNBLEMISH Oil Control Lotion (30 mL / 1.0 Fl.Oz. U.

Results

Most people see results in six to eight weeks with the UNBLEMISH Regimen for acne. However, if your acne is severe, it may take longer before you see an improvement. The longer you use the products, the more visible the results will be.

Average decreases in acne during a 6-week clinical study:*

16% of participants noticed a decrease in acne after two weeks
42% of participants noticed a decrease in acne after four weeks
63% of participants noticed a decrease in acne after six weeks

*Based on a 6-week U.S. clinical and consumer study. Twice-daily use of UNBLEMISH Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash, Clarifying Toner and Dual Intensive Acne Treatment. Results may vary depending on multiple factors: age, gender, skin type and condition, concomitant products used, health history, location, lifestyle and diet.

Usage Notes

UNBLEMISH ACNE TREATMENT SULFUR WASH

Wet skin with lukewarm water. Using your fingertips, gently and evenly massage a quarter-sized amount onto your entire face for 30-60 seconds, avoiding areas around the eyes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use once daily and increase to twice daily as tolerated.
UNBLEMISH CLARIFYING TONER

Apply toner evenly to entire face using a fresh ESSENTIALS Gauze Pad, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse off. Allow toner to dry. Use once daily and increase to twice daily as tolerated.
UNBLEMISH DUAL INTENSIVE ACNE TREATMENT

Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying UNBLEMISH Dual Intensive Acne Treatment. Dispense 1-2 pumps from each chamber, blend and apply evenly over the entire face, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse off. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily. Gradually increase to twice daily as needed or as directed by a doctor. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day and apply a moisturizer. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use completely and consult your doctor.
UNBLEMISH OIL CONTROL LOTION BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 20 SUNSCREEN

Apply a generous dime-sized amount evenly over your entire face every morning, avoiding the eye area.

Ingredients

UNBLEMISH ACNE TREATMENT SULFUR WASH

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Sulfur 3%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Distearyl Phthalic Acid Amide, Lauryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Diisodecyl Adipate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, PEG-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Glutaral, Chlorphenesin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Red 33 (CI 17200).
UNBLEMISH CLARIFYING TONER

Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Arginine, Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Atelocollagen, Zinc Phenolsulfonate, Lecithin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-9, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).
UNBLEMISH DUAL INTENSIVE ACNE TREATMENT

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Lotion: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Benzyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Ceramide AP, Ceramide NP, Ceramide EOP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Yucca Glauca Root Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium Oleamido MEA-Sulfosuccinate, Laureth-7, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Enhancement Gel: Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethoxydiglycol, Corn Starch Modified, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance/Parfum, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
UNBLEMISH OIL CONTROL LOTION BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 20 SUNSCREEN

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Oxide 4.75%, Titanium Dioxide 0.7%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Azelaic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Atelocollagen, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Lecithin, Tropolone, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Glycerin, Cholesterol, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance/Parfum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

Is this product worth the money, and how long would a bottle last?
How well does this work for combination skin? I have trouble finding something for my skin
Has anyone attempted to use the Unblemish Regimen with Redefine Regimen? I've been using Unblemish for 7 months but lately my skin has been breaking out more. Has anyone tried anything else to mix up their routine and regimen?
Start your review of RODAN + FIELDS Unblemish Regimen!
How would you rate this product?
Berrie O.
Edmonton
I really liked this regimen but I wish it wasn’t so costly. It cleared up all my cystic acne but didn’t completely clear up my skin like I was hoping.
Dior C.
RODAN + FIELDS Unblemish Regimen uploaded by Dior C.
The product that I am wearing in the photo is the Rodan + Fields clear unblemish clarifying mask!! The mask helps prevent acne and is meant to reduce excess oil and balances your skin in just 10 minutes & helps stop acne breakouts!! You can even use this as a spot treatment. I find that my skin clears up quicker once I apply this mask 1-2 times per week!!! This product is good for you if you experience breakouts. Make sure to apply a moisturizer after as it will dry out your skin.
Efhamar P.
Ottawa, ON
RODAN + FIELDS Unblemish Regimen uploaded by Efhamar P.
So beyond grateful for discovering this amazing brand. Definitely life changing skincare. Been using their Unblemish Regimen since March 2017 & amazed by my results!! R+F is the only skincare I use now. Now a proud consultant. Contact me to get you started on one of the four skincare regimens.
Karlie V.
Dieppe, NB
RODAN + FIELDS Unblemish Regimen uploaded by Karlie V.
Helps with acne breakouts and red spots. I mostly use the cleanser and toner and use my own moisturizer after treatment. Best acne kit I’ve tried.
Melissa H.
London, ON
Mixed feelings about this regimen. I struggled for awhile with breakouts so I began using this product but then my skin became very dry and the breakouts continued. I would not buy again
Ashley V.
Took my skin getting used to it, but I'm going onto my 3rd regimen(equalling to 6 1/2 months of use so far) and I love it. I had horrible systic acne that made it hurt to touch or brush anything against my face. I still have acne but it's way less severe, and when big guys pop up the regimen helps get rid of it quickly so I don't feel tempted to squeeze, pop or pick them. It's an expensive product, but worth it to me because of the severe condition my skin was in. Don't just try it for a few weeks and give up if it's not working. Everything takes time so don't expect to have photo shop skin in 4 weeks
Alexandra B.
Prince George, BC
Short and sweet. I used this for not even 2 weeks and it cleared my skin. I still use it all the time and love this regiment. It's expensive. But oh man it's worth it!
Janie B.
Cocagne, NB
RODAN + FIELDS Unblemish Regimen uploaded by Janie B.
This brought me back my self confidence! It is kinda harsh for my sensitive dry skin, but it got rid of my adult acne! I use other hydrating products so i can get rid of the dryness. After trying pretty much EVERYTHING, this is the only product that works for me. Rodan + Fields thank you for finally giving me the confidence to go out without makeup ❤️
Bearky K.
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Macy's
THIS IS MY GO TO. I LIVE BY THIS PRODUCT!! Pricey but I swear this is the best of the best!!!!
Ashley B.
My R+F is all I use for skincare and I will never go back to anything else. The Unblemish is incredible for my acne prone skin and every single item in the regimen is phenomenal.

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelsey H.
Parlin, NJ
il y a un an
Cee M. il y a un an
You should try Clinique brand. I use their cleanser and serum and my face stays pimple free. I agree Rodan and Fields is too expensive. Which is why I switched to Clinique and it also works very well and way less expensive.