BY RODAN + FIELDS #8 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

• Who tried these products?????2 Answers
Buy on Amazon.com
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
I’ve tried Proactive, cleansers, moisturizers, changing my diet. This regimen is the one thing that has helped my finally conquer my acne. It took me about two weeks to start seeing a difference, as the times I used it throughout the week and day increased. By the time four weeks had passed my face was pretty clear. As long as I stay on the regimen (and don’t get lazy!), my face remains clear. I will still get an occasional pimple but nothing like how it used to be.

In the box, there’s a packet and on the back there is a schedule for introducing the UNBLEMISH regimen into your skin care routine. I found this very helpful. (picture below)

The Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash is a purple, fresh smelling, thick, foaming cleanser. The clarifying toner is alcohol-free which means that it isn’t as harsh as many other acne toners. The Dual Intensive treatment is benzoyl peroxide. There’s two separate pumps on the bottle and you pump both at the same time to get the required product. The Oil Control lotion with SPF isn’t bad smelling either. I’m really glad they included a sunscreen in the package because it prevents you having to go out an use a separate one. The only problem is that it is such a small bottle, but I haven’t completely emptied it yet. After four weeks, you use everything morning and night (if you think you need to use that much to control the acne), except for the sunscreen which you only use in the morning.

I have gone about one and a half months and I am not close to using half of any of the products. The price tag is hefty at $180 so if you don’t have acne I wouldn’t use it. But, if you do have acne, this is the best product on the market.

My only problem that I have experienced was in the first couple of weeks, the area around my nose bridge and nostrils were dry which is very unusual for me. I used a moisturizer to fix it but as my skin got accustomed to the regimen is had gone away, I have not had any other problems. Now, it leaves my skin feeling super soft as well as BLEMISH FREE!

I absolutely love this product!! The ONLY thing that has made my acne go away. I recommend this product and company to everyone.

PS. Swatch below is (from left to right) the cleanser, dual intensive treatment, and the Oil Control mug.
Shelley L.
Belle Mead, NJ
I’ve tried several of their products because a friend sells it and raves about it and we originally thought I just picked the wrong regiment. Everything is WAY over priced for sub par and little effect and even worse back office service where I was supposed to get my PAID for membership included auto shipped. Their system was never functioning properly or they were back ordered in the products I had subscribed for. The lash boost was terrible irritating and made my eyes red for weeks until I discontinued use by then (no refund was available even though I was advised to only use every 3 days until irritation subsided) the facial systems never made a single difference and I did before and afters when using them. No notable changes for the cost and inconvenience. And I wanted to love the products since I had loved proactiv 20 years ago when it was a good product. I have no problem spending money on effective products. My advice this isn’t effective neither was anything else but I did like their microdermabrasion paste. Still not worth dealing with their system though.
Delia Y.
This is my first review I've ever done publicly on a product before and I feel so compelled to do so in the hopes that someone else is going through the same thing. I also realize people respond to products different and that this is solely my opinion. My face wasn't perfect but it was clear with the occasional pimple here and there, but never cystic. After a hormonal switch after taking a pill, my face reacted day to night and I had cystic pimples on my right cheek with small white heads over my forehead and other cheek. Nothing on my nose and no tremendous scarring or dark marks.Feeling desperate because I thought my face was terrible, I went in search of a product a friend of mine recommended to me after she convinced me it would work. I was such a skeptic about the "purging period" so much that I held off on using it for a month thinking natural products would be of help. They helped slowely but surely and after a snails pace wasn't cutting it for me I jumped into the popular Unblemish.
SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE CUT MY ARM OFF, because I wish I had the skin I had prior to starting it, breakout and everything.Weeks 1-3 of using the three step system plus twice a week of their micro dermabrasion paste, I started seeing some improvement with the cystic pimple I had, but gained blackheads like crazy and whiteheads along my forehead. Weeks 4-5 I was told was the purging period but it was just out of hand. I started getting cystic acne along both cheeks and chin, and immediate dark marks and slight scarring where the old cysts would come and go. I've seen reviews where people see clearance or purging that's consistent of minimal whiteheads, but not cysts that pop up left and right where one leaves and another takes its place. The mental toll this has taken on me is beyond words. Being a social butterfly who would go out with girls friends weekly, I've come down to not leaving my house for the past month. I even begged to be switched to the night shift to avoid public contact as much as possible. The depression and anxiety I've developed in such a short time is so mind rattling and my heart just aches for anyone who has gone through something similar. I just want you to know you're not alone.
Valdya B.
Brookline , MA
After a month using the unblemish regimen. My skin had acne, especially on one side of my face. They looked red and angry. Maybe because I tried different products and got no result. I stick to this regimen through the purging period. I thought that this product was not working too. But I gave it time. After a month I looked at my picture right before I used this regimen and I’m so happy! Although my face is not 100 percent clear yet, I can see the result! I think I just got out of my purging period and can’t wait to see my skin getting better and better. One thing I add to this regimen is water based moisturizer because my skin has gotten really dry. I use Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel, and it solved the problem! Happy girl right here! PS: the changing skin color was the result of one warm day in New England not the product x)
Madison K.
Duluth, GA
My experience with product was not the best But also not the worst. Pros would have to be that yes, it did clear up some of my acne and that after wards your skin does feel super clean and fresh and you do notice a difference after a while. Now after using this product for a couple weeks my skin got irritated. It wasn’t super bad but super annoying. Around my mouth, sides of my nose and on my cheeks a little, got dry and red itched. It was on and off, so it’d clear up then come back. I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin like me because I’m sure that was the reasoning towards my reaction with this product. But if you really wanted to give this a try and you’re confident your skin will love rather than reject I’d say go for it, because again it was clearing up my acne, my skin just wasn’t having it 😭
Jennifer T.
I got this Unblemish set from my soon to be mother in law to help clear up my skin before I get married. I’ve been using it for a little over 3 weeks. While my skin does look clearer- still have a few breakouts but I still have some time to go on this regimen- but I will say if you have any skin sensitivity then go with the sensitive version. My skin isn’t necessarily sensitive but my skin has gotten dried out while using this to the point I’ll stop using it for a day or so until my skin doesn’t feel dry and itchy. Another warning is to be careful where you put other products. I used an eye cream with the unblemish products and wasn’t careful and they overlapped. The area all around my under eye and temple area got very red and painful- almost like a sunburn. Overall I am seeing results with this set.
Catherine R.
I liked parts of this regimen but not all of it.  I really liked the treatment product that is Step 3 in the kit.  It is called Dual Intensive Acne Treatment and it is the strongest component of this kit in my opinion.

As a whole the kit does have some problems.  The sulfur was drying and because it uses sulfur as the drying agent your face smells like boiled eggs all day.  The toner isn't bad but it also isn't anything special.  The Dual Treatment is the star of the kit.  The active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide which gets into your pores and kills the acne causing bacteria.  The moisturizer in the kit is barely able to be called a moisturizer.  Yes people with breakouts tend to have oily skin but it is SO important to properly moisturize your skin when you are using the drying ingredients in the kit.  The moisturizer falls short for sure.

I found this kit to be overly drying.  I also found it to be cost prohibitive.  There are other over the counter options out there that work as well as this specific kit, as well as prescription options that cost less with insurance.  I also don't like that you have to go through a consultant.  I don't like multi level marketing plans.  I have found most consultants are more pushy than I want to deal with.

Over all the pros don't outweigh the cons with this kit.
Chelsea B.
Philadelphia, PA
I tired unblemish because I used proactive in high school. Now in my mid twenties, Rodan + Fields seemed like the next step. I was surprised that the cleanser was more of a cream consistency. I liked the toner and dual action (Step 4) gel. But the lotion seemed a little thick. Even a dime size amount made my face a shade or two whiter. Like sunscreen does. While this treatment helped my acne, it bleached my towels AND pillowcases. I can’t help but think if it was capable of doing that to material, what in the world was it doing to my face. So I stopped using it and can only rate it a 4.
Ashley P.
Chattanooga, TN
I use this product daily, along with lash boost( eye lash growth regimen.) let me tell you, I had terrible acne before hand and I have tried several other dermatologist approved products and they never did the trick. Or if you stopped using them for a day the acne was back. Well any time I forget to wash my face in the morning now, no big deal. I could skip a whole week, I have forgotten to take it on vacation, and my skin still looked perfect at the end of the week. The products are a bit pricey, but well worth the money. I would vouch for any product under this company, no doubt!
Marleigh K.
I bought this product because I had a family member that sold it. I’ve struggled with acne MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. It’s so frustrating but I had high hopes for this. They was a money back guarantee so I just had to try. My skin got so bad after 30 days, the money back guarantee is only 30 days so my family member gave me another 30 days to see what it could do for me. After 60 days my skin wasn’t any better than before. I was very consistent with my routine and did everything as directed. Luckily I got my money back because it was so expensive. Some people swear by it but it did not work for me. I have very large painful cystic acne with the occasional smaller pimple.
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!