BY RODAN + FIELDS #7 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

• I would love to try out this product. I know it's costly....4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Burlington
I have fairly sensitive skin but very little acne before starting this product. Id have a few very minuscule, hardly visible, blackheads, and a couple pimples but my face was relatively clear. I used Proactiv before and my skin had hardly any acne but it would get extremely dry, even though i only used step 3. I always complained about my face being dry so I decided to look into other options. One of my friends swears by this product and she has naturally clear skin. I took her word (MISTAKE) and decided to buy the product even though it was very expensive. My skin started getting oily and a lot of acne started popping up around my mouth area and my forehead. I saw a consultant and they told me to give it time and that it gets worse before it gets better. I’ve been using it for around 3 months now and i just got my second shipment of the acne supply and my acne has never ever been this bad. I’ve spent around $400 to make my acne even worse!!! I was curious as to why my face hadn’t cleared up yet so I started doing some research and now I know it was supposed to clear up a couple months ago. It’s been horrible because some of the pimples are very large and painful and my face is really blemished, oily, and red. Instead of having 80% less acne at this point, I probably have around 80% more.
Delia Y.
This is my first review I've ever done publicly on a product before and I feel so compelled to do so in the hopes that someone else is going through the same thing. I also realize people respond to products different and that this is solely my opinion. My face wasn't perfect but it was clear with the occasional pimple here and there, but never cystic. After a hormonal switch after taking a pill, my face reacted day to night and I had cystic pimples on my right cheek with small white heads over my forehead and other cheek. Nothing on my nose and no tremendous scarring or dark marks.Feeling desperate because I thought my face was terrible, I went in search of a product a friend of mine recommended to me after she convinced me it would work. I was such a skeptic about the "purging period" so much that I held off on using it for a month thinking natural products would be of help. They helped slowely but surely and after a snails pace wasn't cutting it for me I jumped into the popular Unblemish.
SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE CUT MY ARM OFF, because I wish I had the skin I had prior to starting it, breakout and everything.Weeks 1-3 of using the three step system plus twice a week of their micro dermabrasion paste, I started seeing some improvement with the cystic pimple I had, but gained blackheads like crazy and whiteheads along my forehead. Weeks 4-5 I was told was the purging period but it was just out of hand. I started getting cystic acne along both cheeks and chin, and immediate dark marks and slight scarring where the old cysts would come and go. I've seen reviews where people see clearance or purging that's consistent of minimal whiteheads, but not cysts that pop up left and right where one leaves and another takes its place. The mental toll this has taken on me is beyond words. Being a social butterfly who would go out with girls friends weekly, I've come down to not leaving my house for the past month. I even begged to be switched to the night shift to avoid public contact as much as possible. The depression and anxiety I've developed in such a short time is so mind rattling and my heart just aches for anyone who has gone through something similar. I just want you to know you're not alone.
Valdya B.
Washington DC
After a month using the unblemish regimen. My skin had acne, especially on one side of my face. They looked red and angry. Maybe because I tried different products and got no result. I stick to this regimen through the purging period. I thought that this product was not working too. But I gave it time. After a month I looked at my picture right before I used this regimen and I’m so happy! Although my face is not 100 percent clear yet, I can see the result! I think I just got out of my purging period and can’t wait to see my skin getting better and better. One thing I add to this regimen is water based moisturizer because my skin has gotten really dry. I use Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel, and it solved the problem! Happy girl right here! PS: the changing skin color was the result of one warm day in New England not the product x)
Madison J.
Norcross, GA
My experience with product was not the best But also not the worst. Pros would have to be that yes, it did clear up some of my acne and that after wards your skin does feel super clean and fresh and you do notice a difference after a while. Now after using this product for a couple weeks my skin got irritated. It wasn’t super bad but super annoying. Around my mouth, sides of my nose and on my cheeks a little, got dry and red itched. It was on and off, so it’d clear up then come back. I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin like me because I’m sure that was the reasoning towards my reaction with this product. But if you really wanted to give this a try and you’re confident your skin will love rather than reject I’d say go for it, because again it was clearing up my acne, my skin just wasn’t having it 😭
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
My sisters and I are all prone to breakouts and so we have tried pretty much every acne regimen out there. Rodan and Fields is one of the few brands I've purchased that actually lives up to the hype surrounding it. All of us noticed visibly clearer skin after a few weeks of using it, which I cannot say about most other brands we've tried. It does not irritate your skin to use either which is great since many acne regimens are brutal on sensitive, dry skin like mine.
I didn't give it 5 stars because it is very expensive and hard to purchase because you have to find a rep who sells it in order to order it. It is not the most life changing acne regimen I've purchased (which I reserve 5 stars for) but it does give you noticeably clearer skin from using it!
Ashley P.
Chattanooga, TN
I use this product daily, along with lash boost( eye lash growth regimen.) let me tell you, I had terrible acne before hand and I have tried several other dermatologist approved products and they never did the trick. Or if you stopped using them for a day the acne was back. Well any time I forget to wash my face in the morning now, no big deal. I could skip a whole week, I have forgotten to take it on vacation, and my skin still looked perfect at the end of the week. The products are a bit pricey, but well worth the money. I would vouch for any product under this company, no doubt!
Marleigh K.
I bought this product because I had a family member that sold it. I’ve struggled with acne MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. It’s so frustrating but I had high hopes for this. They was a money back guarantee so I just had to try. My skin got so bad after 30 days, the money back guarantee is only 30 days so my family member gave me another 30 days to see what it could do for me. After 60 days my skin wasn’t any better than before. I was very consistent with my routine and did everything as directed. Luckily I got my money back because it was so expensive. Some people swear by it but it did not work for me. I have very large painful cystic acne with the occasional smaller pimple.
Alyssa D.
I have been using this skin care line for a little over a month now and i have never lived by a skin care line until now! This picture is only from week one to week two but now my skin is a thousand times better. It is pricey but way worth the results. I took a leap to try it and i will probably never go with out now. I have sensitive skin and this did not cause any irritation or dryness. It’s cleared up blemishes, acne scars and redness. Totally obsessed
Ashley M.
I am in total AWE of my results from using Rodan and Fields products since September 📆
These products have changed my skin & lashes, like nothing ever has before! I am so glad that I took the leap and started to invest in my skin! It’s the only one I get! 💜 I was hesitant to try rodan and fields, but I have tried everything out there from drugstore to high end and there has been nothing that has helped my skin and acne like the unblemish regimen has. I can't remember the last time my skin looks like it does today. I honestly can say I now feel confident in my bare skin 🙌
#UNBLEMISH

#Acne #BreakOuts #Scarring #Scars #Pimples #Teenager #HormonalAcne #AdultAcne #LashBoost #Lashes #LashesForDays #ThickerLashes #LongerLashes #DarkerLashes #Lash
Caitlyn A.
I used the rodan and fields unblemish skin care regimen and in the beginning, it worked and I was so in love with it and it cleared my face up so well! After about 2 months, my face began to be very itchy, splotchy, red, and painful to where I had to put an ice pack on my face at work. I discontinued using the product for two weeks and then tried it again with the same results. So I have discontinued using the product in general. I'm disappointed that I can't use this anymore because before the itchiness, it worked so well!
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!