BY RODAN + FIELDS #8 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

UNBLEMISH Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash

UNBLEMISH Clarifying Toner

UNBLEMISH Dual Intensive Acne Treatment

UNBLEMISH Oil Control Lotion

• I would love to try out this product. I know it's costly. Have yo...4 Answers
  • Who tried these products?????2 Answers
  • How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with...13 Answers
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
For years I have fought my horrible skin! It was to the point that I was having my doctor call me in oral medicine to stop my skin from such horrible breakouts. The medicine always worked but I got to a point where I didn't want to rely on medication to clear my skin so I decided to give Rodan & Fields a chance. I ordered the Unblimish to start with. Little did I realize there was a level lowe r I could have started on for sensitive skin. But still started with the Unblimish since I already had it on hand.

The first time I used the unblimished I was worried how was I going to react to it. It did have a burn/tingle the first few times I used it. But that quickly went away. I was told my acne would get worse before it got better but to stick with it because it gets better. So that's what I did! Yes I had a few unexpected breakoutsbuy they went away quickly. I didn't panic since I had been told this before hand. I was using the product at laied out in the brochure that comes with the products. I have only been using this product for 2 months. Some days I forgot to use it. But WOW!! I can see a HUGE difference in my skin!!! It doesn't fix previous scaring or discoloration from prior acne but it does an amazing job at, lack of a better word, unblimishing. I haven't had any breakouts in the last 2 or 3 weeks, haven't needed to wear make-up (which I NEVER thought would be possible), havent been taking the medication I was using, haven't spent any extra time doing things I wasn't already doing, and my skin has a glow! It has somewhat dried my skin out but I have oily skin so I think it's been what my skin needed to help prevent breakouts. That's the only 'downside' I have had & that's still a pro in my book. It is also a little expensive but they have a money back guarantee. That's why I purchased this product because I knew if I didn't like it i could get my money back. It's well worth the cost plus the portion of product has lasted a long time.
I am not a consultant just a happy customer. I have used the Unblemish skin care regimen for about a year now and I am so glad that I stuck with it! A little bit about my acne before I started Rodan and Fields: I usually noticed my acne get bad right when the weather started getting hot the past couple years and of course I would break out during my period. I first thought I would try natural products to try and get rid of the acne by using different types of oils: coconut oil, castor oil, grape seed oil, etc. I was not successful it just made the acne worse. So I decided to try The Unblemish regimen. In the beginning it was a terrible experience, breaking out like crazy, irritated and flaky skin. I also found out I was pregnant about the same time that I started the regimen which didn't help my acne since my hormones were out of whack. It continued like that for almost 4 months! By about the 4 month marker of me using the regimen I was noticing less and less acne. By the 5th month I maybe had 1 zit! One year later I love my skin! I was scared that I was going to start breaking out again because of the hot weather but I haven't which is awesome. I also love their Soothe 30 spf sunscreen, which doesn't ever make me break out! Also all the pictures that I've posted are without any makeup so you can see the true results
Melanie D.
Ewa Beach, HI
I received this kit for free from a peer. (Not from influenster or R+F!) I had never heard of the brand before & also had never really suffered from acne, just occasional breakouts. Personally, I only used the Face Wash & the Oil Control. The Oil Control is my "BEACH BAG FAVE" for Summer- which so happens to be ALL the time in Hawaii. It is thick enough to feel protected but achieves the "light" feel after application. It definitely keeps oil under control. And a MAJOR PLUS - the 30 SPF!! I often go bare face along with this product. Next is the Face Wash - which I barely use because it smells weird (lightly scented, but still weird) BUT I love the consistency of it & the results it brings. My face feels very clean without the drying sensation. It actually feels plump & leaves me with a INCREDIBLE complexion that is incomparable to other products I've tried. It remains a back up for when I don't have face wash for a day or two.
Cécile F.
I struggled with hormon acne for about 2 years now. I am 22. Never had acne before and then...BOOM all over my face It was REALLY hard for me because it really hurt my self-confidence. Well, anybody with acne can relay with what I am saying. I tried a lot of stuff, really. Spent $$$ to dermatologists. It improved, but I still don't have the flawless skin I use to have. I want to be able to wear no make up, I mean, no foundation and still feel beautiful.
Umblemish saved my skin ! I had irritated skin, but I used Smooth by the same company and it heals in 2 days.
I was so impressed by the product that I decided to become a consultant. I just want the world to know about this stuff and help other because I really lost my confidence and estime because of acne.
Wifey P.
If I could give this zero stars I would. I'm a 31 year old female with oily/combo skin that has hormonal adult cystic acne. I was talked into using this product, and I wish I hadn't listened!! Using the unblemish regiment was such a horrible idea and experience. I have chemical burns on my face and weird spots like my eye lids, when I never put the product on my lids! My eyes were almost swollen shut the next morning. I do not recommend this product at all, it's a pyramid scheme that will ruin your face. My face literally hurts, and I used the products as directed. I'm a Sephora junkie and I've used some of the daily chemical peels and I've never had burns from a product. Please save your money and your skin and don't buy this.
Jenna B.
Bowie, TX
I struggled with acne all throughout high school and into my adult life. While I was pregnant with my second child, my fave broke out so bad that it left scars on my face. I HATED it and was so embarrassed to even leave my house. Thankfully I was introduced to this product and it changed my skin dramatically! I didn't see results as quickly as some other people I know, but they did come! I just had to be consistent & use it every night and morning. Everyone has different skin and what works for one might not work for another but I absolutely would recommend this to EVERYONE. It is on the pricey side but when you're desperate for healthy looking skin, price doesn't seem to matter as much!
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
First, I just want to say that just because this is expensive, it doesn't mean it will work. These products aren't necessarily for everyone.
I didn't have bad acne before using this, but my face would randomly break out in various places. With these products, my face still breaks out occasionally, but my acne scars have faded a ton. My temples always had acne and it did clear that up, but my cheeks and forehead still break out randomly.
With that said, I definitely think it's worth a try. But just don't get upset with Rodan and Fields when it doesn't work as well as expected. It has various affects on different people.
Caitlin B.
Cullman, AL
I've been using this since October and was struggling with adult acne at the time. I have oily skin and acne marks and this regimen has worked wonders. I was really skeptical due to price but am now devoted. I have all the women in my family using it and half my friends. I still have blackheads and the occasional "angry" clogged poor but no more acne and my red spots are definitely fading. When I'm wearing light makeup, my skin looks perfect!!! I get about a compliment a day. I highly recommend it. It does have a strong sulfur smell since that is the active ingredient but it fades quickly. Totally worth it!!
Amanda O.
Just to start off, I am NOT a consultant and am not giving this review to sell the product to you. I first purchased this from a friend, just to try it out and help her sales, and I saw dramatic results in my skin. But, I thought I could maintain the progress on my own. However, months went by and my face began breakout out again, and I couldn't stand it. I started to use the regimen again a couple of months ago, and I'm sooooo thankful I did! I would absolutely give this product 5 stars, but its definitely wayyy too pricey, in my personal opinion. (See photo:NO makeup)
Tina M.
Troy, MI
If I could give it less stars I would. Way too pricey for a product that doesn't work. A girlfriend was sell it so I tried it to be nice. Boy was I disappointed. Then there's high pressure to be a consultant so the people above you can make money off your sales. They are also full of a ton of chemicals that are very harmful to your health in the long run. One should google for themselves to read more. Be careful though because you'll find tons of great reviews but after further digging, most of the time you'll realize it's a consultant wanting you to buy from them.
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!