BY RODAN + FIELDS #8 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

UNBLEMISH Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash

UNBLEMISH Clarifying Toner

UNBLEMISH Dual Intensive Acne Treatment

UNBLEMISH Oil Control Lotion

• I would love to try out this product. I know it's costly. Have yo...4 Answers
  • Who tried these products?????2 Answers
  • How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with...13 Answers
Kaleb F.
Boston
I found this regimen to initially cause a little skin irritation on my face, but that’s isn’t uncommon for me as my face adjusts to a new regimen. After a couple of weeks, when my face had gotten used to this product line I did start to notice my face clearing up a lot. I had been having problem with acne as long as I could remember but this powerful lineup really reversed the damage — and why wouldn’t it? Rodan + Fields is formulated by the same two female physicians responsible for the ProActiv acne line, which has been life changing for so many.

To be honest, this product is almost too good. After I used it for long enough to resolve almost all my acne issues I switched to cheaper alternatives for maintenance and I have not had a real problem with acne since. It’s so good I don’t think most people would need this as a permanent regimen, but really it is best used to resolve skin issues before switching to a more maintenance-oriented routine (as with the Rodan + Fields Soothe or Reverse regimens)
Delia Y.
This is my first review I've ever done publicly on a product before and I feel so compelled to do so in the hopes that someone else is going through the same thing. I also realize people respond to products different and that this is solely my opinion. My face wasn't perfect but it was clear with the occasional pimple here and there, but never cystic. After a hormonal switch after taking a pill, my face reacted day to night and I had cystic pimples on my right cheek with small white heads over my forehead and other cheek. Nothing on my nose and no tremendous scarring or dark marks.Feeling desperate because I thought my face was terrible, I went in search of a product a friend of mine recommended to me after she convinced me it would work. I was such a skeptic about the "purging period" so much that I held off on using it for a month thinking natural products would be of help. They helped slowely but surely and after a snails pace wasn't cutting it for me I jumped into the popular Unblemish.
SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE CUT MY ARM OFF, because I wish I had the skin I had prior to starting it, breakout and everything.Weeks 1-3 of using the three step system plus twice a week of their micro dermabrasion paste, I started seeing some improvement with the cystic pimple I had, but gained blackheads like crazy and whiteheads along my forehead. Weeks 4-5 I was told was the purging period but it was just out of hand. I started getting cystic acne along both cheeks and chin, and immediate dark marks and slight scarring where the old cysts would come and go. I've seen reviews where people see clearance or purging that's consistent of minimal whiteheads, but not cysts that pop up left and right where one leaves and another takes its place. The mental toll this has taken on me is beyond words. Being a social butterfly who would go out with girls friends weekly, I've come down to not leaving my house for the past month. I even begged to be switched to the night shift to avoid public contact as much as possible. The depression and anxiety I've developed in such a short time is so mind rattling and my heart just aches for anyone who has gone through something similar. I just want you to know you're not alone.
Catherine R.
I liked parts of this regimen but not all of it.  I really liked the treatment product that is Step 3 in the kit.  It is called Dual Intensive Acne Treatment and it is the strongest component of this kit in my opinion.

As a whole the kit does have some problems.  The sulfur was drying and because it uses sulfur as the drying agent your face smells like boiled eggs all day.  The toner isn't bad but it also isn't anything special.  The Dual Treatment is the star of the kit.  The active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide which gets into your pores and kills the acne causing bacteria.  The moisturizer in the kit is barely able to be called a moisturizer.  Yes people with breakouts tend to have oily skin but it is SO important to properly moisturize your skin when you are using the drying ingredients in the kit.  The moisturizer falls short for sure.

I found this kit to be overly drying.  I also found it to be cost prohibitive.  There are other over the counter options out there that work as well as this specific kit, as well as prescription options that cost less with insurance.  I also don't like that you have to go through a consultant.  I don't like multi level marketing plans.  I have found most consultants are more pushy than I want to deal with.

Over all the pros don't outweigh the cons with this kit.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
The woman I work for is a consultant for R+F and got me hooked!! My sister an I both use the whole unblemished regimen and we both love it. I have very reactive skin and cannot use harsh products, so it was such a relief to find a product that works so well. The ONLY problem I have with it is how expensive it is. The unblemished kit is supposed to last 2-3 months but that has never been the case for me. You can purchase products from the kit individually as well, but I always run out of enough product before the time is up and spend a fortune. But this skin care line really is great- I just hope they eventually find a way to make it slightly more affordable because it really does work beautifully.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I wanted to give it a three star but realized it wouldn't be fair to the product. This line is specifically formulated for those with acne prone skin. Although I do get bumps, most aren't acne. I do get the occasional big forehead zit though! The face cleanser has an odd smell and is a purple creamy type texture and color. I like using exfoliating products but this line doesnt have a gritty exfoliant....but it really may work for acne. I cannot recall my face breaking out while using this product either so that's a plus! It's definitely worth a try if you have acne!
Caitlyn A.
I used the rodan and fields unblemish skin care regimen and in the beginning, it worked and I was so in love with it and it cleared my face up so well! After about 2 months, my face began to be very itchy, splotchy, red, and painful to where I had to put an ice pack on my face at work. I discontinued using the product for two weeks and then tried it again with the same results. So I have discontinued using the product in general. I'm disappointed that I can't use this anymore because before the itchiness, it worked so well!
Angela N.
I have struggled with acne my whole life. As a teenager, I used to get called “pizza face” because my breakouts were so bad and that really put a toll on my self esteem. My parents purchased ProActiv for me and it worked for a while but as all high end skin care regimens, it got expensive so we went the dermatologist route. I was put on EVERY acne medication you could think of. Differin gel, clamyndamicin, reintol, you name it! I still couldn’t find an acne skin care product that worked for me with adult acne. I stumbled upon Rodan + Fields and decided to give Unblemish a shot. I thought, “hey they’re from the same doctors who created ProActiv” so out of nostalgia I bought the regimen and I have never looked back! Although I do use other scrubs/exfoliators, I always use this regimen as the “icing on the cake.” If you are looking for something to control your acne whether it be hormonal or cystic acne, I HIGHLY recommend you give Unblemish a chance. With a 60 day money back guarantee YOU CANT GO WRONG!
Steph V.
I first tried Rodan & Fields about 2 years ago and it has made such a difference for my face. Of course, as with any acne treatment, breakouts tend to get worse before they get better which was the case for me. But within a few weeks my face was as clear as it had been in years. The only downfall to this product is the high price. I still use the unblemish line today, but I use it more sparingly than before. Although my skin is still not perfect, this product has improved it drastically.
Britnee H.
Croydon, PA
I was told about this product through a friend and i honestly didn’t have high hopes for it. My acne has always been bad and I’ve tried every product in the books and nothing ever worked. This regimen has changed my skin for life. Within a few months my skin was at the clearest it’s been in years. This product is not harsh on your skin and really cleanses your skin to help keep the acne away. The price is a little high but it’s worth it if you suffer from bad acne like i did.
Jazzy L.
Hawaii
See the first proactive, only option was to exfoliate. Now with this, there was no exfoliating. I couldn’t work with this either. I didn’t mind the smell because I knew my skin reacted better with sulfur but the fact that I didn’t exfoliate at all really messed with me. I just felt like nothing was penetrating. I was scared to incorporate my own exfoliating product because my skin was alittle sensitive from the switch and I didn’t wanna waste money by counter acting it.
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!