BY ZUPISHI

Rodan + Fields Essentials SPF 30 Body Sunscreen, 5 fl. oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Middletown, RI
I recently began using several products by R&F. This is a great summer skin care product for sun protection. Goes on easily and not too heavy like other products with a higher SPF. The lip shield lip balm is also amazing!! Really helps with chapped lips and has spf.
Melissa B.
Southaven, MS
This sunscreen is amazing! My kids and I have super sensitive skin, and prior to trying this, they could only use one other brand of sunscreen without breaking our head to toe (and that brand felt like putting on paste!). This doesn't break anyone out, provides great protection and goes on well too without a greasy feeling.
Heather L.
Martinez, GA
I don't go anywhere without this stuff! I'm very prone to "tomato-ing", if you will. Haha. Pale and red-headed... comes with the territory, I suppose. Enough about me. This stuff is legit! Great coverage without leaving you feeling greasy. When it comes to skin care, the extra money is worth it.
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
This is my go to sunscreen for summer. I can rely on this to keep my skin looking fabulous and not worry about too heavy or oily of a sunscreen. The R&F sunscreen is light and thin and doesn't feel like normal sunscreens. It also has a refreshing scent. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Chelsea F.
Grand Forks, ND
Great product. It goes on super smooth and doesn't leave you feeling like you have a film all over your body. I recently won a bottle and have used it a few times and I'm impressed so far. The application is a breeze. I do not have sensitive skin but I feel like this would be great for someone with sensitive skin.
Cindy D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I just love this product it is not greasy at all.It penetrates into the skin very fast.The smell is also very good.We traveled to the middle east and did not get any sunburn in the time of using this product.It was fantastic
Allison B.
Covington, LA
I used this product on a full day out on a boat and in the sun. By the end of the day I didn't have a burn at all but instead looked golden brown. My skin hasn't been dry the week following and I couldn't be happier! Rodan + Fields SPF 30 Body Sunscreen
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
This is the best daily sunscreen! It's lightweight and not greasy. It absorbs into my skin immediately and leaves my skin soft and protected. I also love that it didn't have that typical "sunscreen" smell or feel. This is my holy grail daily sunscreen
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
This sunscreen is great!! It's not to heavy. It not greasy and safe to use everywhere on the body. I can put it on my face and safe for my kids face. Even though this was given to me I would buy it. #beachbashcontest #summerproductreview
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Love this sunscreen! Tried it two summers ago, and I usually really dislike how sunscreen feels. This stuff was so moisturizing and light feeling it was perfect for the summer heat! Definitely recommend for everyone! Don't skip the sunscreen!!
Haylëë M.
Kingsport, TN
How do you get these boxes??