BY RODAN + FIELDS #8 in Skincare Sets

• Has anyone tried this? Any opinions??2 Answers
  • Okay, y’all. Time for some frank honesty. This stuff is e...4 Answers
  • Once you begin this regimen, if you stop using, do you lo...3 Answers
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness)
Buy on Amazon.com
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
This is a great system to use to rewind time on my face. The face mask us great and shrinks my pores while cleansing my face without leaving a residue, this is the only toner my skin will tolerate witgout irritation, the night cream is gentle and soaks right in, the night serum also soaks into my skin wonderfully leaving it soft and smooth!! Highly recommend if you want a renewed fresh looking face minus the fine lines and wrinkles!!
Brandie L.
North East, PA
I’m giving two stars even though my face broke out like crazy after not having break outs for years (and I’m talking some seriously painful cystic acne breakouts) and I really want to give one star because on top of the breakouts, the first customer service representative I spoke to about the problem was awful and didn’t want to allow me to exchange it for another regimen. This gets two stars instead of one because of the texture of my skin after using the regimen for a few weeks was incredibly soft. The fragrances weren’t harsh either... it’s very disappointing to have such horrible breakouts from a product and then have such horrible customer service (at first). I needed to call my personal rep to have her open a case with customer service before someone helped me exchange my regimen for another (which with the new regimen I’m healing from the previous breakouts, still having some new ones, but these are smaller and easier to manage—not the deep painful cystic acne type.)
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
First, I purchased this with my own money and I'm not a representative!
I was hesitate to try Rodan and Fields because, let's face it, it's expensive! However, I read that you can return it if you're not fully satisfied and get a full refund, so I ordered the Redefine regime.  I'm 26 years old and have started to get forehead wrinkles, a laugh line on the left side of my mouth, sun spots, acne/scars, and congested pores.
This worked so great for my skin.  I noticed a difference within just 3 days of using this.  My skin looked so much less congested, my wrinkles were diminished, and my skin had a healthy glow to it.  After using the regime for 60 days,  I can honestly say that this has made the biggest difference in my skin.  It's never looked healthier!
If you're still on the fence about buying this, I say go for it.  If you're not satisfied after trying it, return it and get your money back.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I loved these products so much, I became a consultant! For years I have searched for skincare that does what it says it will do. These products deliver. I love how you get a complimentary personalized skin consultation. The dermatologists behind Rodan + Fields created ProActiv - they know what they are doing. The 2 minute cleansing mask feels like a spa visit while I brush my teeth and you don’t need much product. LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have a website if you’re interested.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I did a review on my blog in exchange for a friend who is a consultant, because she swore it was life changing. I wasnt impressed with quality of product for the price.   The toner made my skin burn.  I did love the tightening effect of the wash and the smoothness of the creams but overall, still dont think the price is warranted.  I also am completely turned off by the direct sales pressure to buy more and attempts to get you on their sales.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
Trying out this new skincare regimen with my hubby and so far it’s doing good!doesnt feel dry after the face wash..very moisturizing but not being all oily at the end of the day or in the morning! Hopefully by the 30day mark I’ll see great results of pores being smaller and lines going away!we shall see! It’s pretty pricey!
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
Unfortunately I’m not as happy with this regimen as I thought I would be. I’m going on about three months of using it. I ordered it online through a friend who is a consultant. I signed up for a reoccurring membership which ships every two months. After two months, I still have plenty of product so I delayed my next shipment, but I think I will be cancelling. My first reaction was that I really liked the smell. I obviously couldn’t tell how well it would work on my skin until now. I decided to try it in hopes it would help with some expression lines on my forehead and for anti-aging. Honestly, my face looks no different and I am occasionally getting these little white pimples on my face that I didn’t get before. I just don’t think it’s all it was cracked up to be and it’s very expensive. I’m better off getting some Kate Sommerville Wrinkle Warrior or Dr. Brandt Needles no more.
Estefania S.
After month of using this product it has changed my skin dramatically it’s incredible how this product can minimize your pores and make your skin looks so healthy. Are use this product day and night and has never made me break out once. This regimen provides an a.m. cream and the p.m. night cream that helps with anti-wrinkle’s which is my favorite part of the regimen because it moisturizes my skin greatly. I would highly recommend this product to anyone no matter the age
Chelsea S.
Boardman, OH
To be honest, I only got this product because I HAD to buy it in order to get the Rodan & Fields Lash Boost. Boy..was I in for a surprise. This kit completely changed my skin. My pores got smaller, it eliminated redness, and cleared up my skin. I need to buy another. I've never had a facial cleansing product work better
Lannette K.
Hermitage, PA

Used only 2 weeks! Roden and Fields anti-age redefine kit helps with skin . I noticed some redness and irritation. Dried my skin out. It’s been 3 days since I used make up to because my skin is dry .
Shannon D.
Chandler, OK
Is this product really worth the money. I currently use RX systems. Big difference?
Jess M.
Alamogordo, NM
Have you tried the lash booster? If so does it really work? My lashes lack volume n length.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the money?
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Never heard of this brand. Is it worth a try and we're can I purchase.
Misty E.
Does this help with deeper creases and wrinkles at all, or does it just minimize fine lines?