BY RODAN + FIELDS

• Once you begin this regimen, if you stop using, do you lose all the...2 Answers
  • Who wants amazing skincare from rodan and fields??? If yes, head to...1 Answers
  • If you order as a preferred customer, can you stop at anytime witho...1 Answers
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness)
Sara L.
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
I tried this as a favor to a friend who was selling it and am surprised how much I like it. I have very sensitive, reactive skin. Everything makes it red and itchy. I've tried so many other brands, neutrogena, Aveeno, cetaphil, ceraVe, even other pricier brands like origins, murad, la Roche posay and dermalogica, but all of them left my face feeling tight, and often red or burning. This product makes my skin feel really good and soft. I feel like I've just had an awesome facial after I use it. My husband even noticed how soft it was! The night cream feels so smooth and luxurious- I absolutely love it.

As far as anti-aging, eh I guess it's average. I've never found that any of them actually work as well as drinking enough water, getting enough sleep, and staying out of the sun. I think their promises of wrinkle reduction are a little exaggerated. I haven't noticed any reduction in my laugh lines.It is expensive too, which is why I am only giving 4 stars.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Bowie, TX
I've used the Unblemish line from R+F for almost 2 years now and just started using this Redefine regimen 2 weeks ago. Let me just tell you, I LOVE it! My face is so smooth and amazing. I can literally see my acne scars fading right before my eyes. I wish I had a before and after picture as proof. I will post one in about 30 days if I remember...

Yes, it is on the pricey side, but you're not going to find a better skincare line out there. You get what you pay for and in my opinion it's worth it! It last for almost 3 months and you can try it for 60 days and if you don't like it, you can send it back and get your money back. You can't do that with store brand skincare.

Love the product, no complaints (other than a bit pricey) and would recommend to anyone who is wanting firmer, healthier looking skin.

(Below is not my picture)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love the redefine regimen from r+f! I've used other over the counter regimens which always seemed to leave my face dry. The redefine regimen has brought life back into me face and my skin feels so good to the touch. R+F may not be for everyone but if you buy from a consultant, they have an empty bottle guarantee that if your don't love the product, you can get your money back. So while it is a higher price point, you get to decide if it's worth it to you with little risk.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Not worth the price! Do your research Rodan and fields products contain cancer causing chemicals. Breastfeeding mothers should NOT use these products at all.

Honestly don't know what the hype is?! The only thing that showed some difference was the redefine multi eye function cream. That's the reason it's getting 1 star otherwise I would have given it a "0".

Save your money and buy a different line.

Greyson C.
Greyson C.
Lilburn, GA
At first I loved the products. My skin felt smoother. Soft. But as time went on, it became dry. The moisturizer did really make my skin feel
Hydrated and supple. It felt "old". I wanted to love it more. I tried for a long time. I still have some of the mask left over and I use it. It's not BAD it's just not great. I didn't notice a difference with pores or fine lines..
Lori M.
Lori M.
Franklin, WI
I'm not one big into regimes and routines for my skin care. It's generally more of an afterthought for me. However, as I get older, I notice that my skin isn't as even looking. This routine is AMAZING! it really takes very little time to do in the morning and evening and within a week or two I can really notice results...other notice the results too!
Danica C.
Danica C.
Renton, WA
It took me a while to finally try Rodan and Fields products. Mainly because of the price. A friend of mine started selling it so I decided to try it and support her as well. Happy to say I'm glad I did! The Redefine Regimen is amazing! Pore size is reduced. Skin texture is visibly smoother and more radiant.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Ozark, MO
Love, love, love all the Rodan + Fields products I have tried! Redefine is my favorite though! My skin feels amazing and I've gotten several comments from friends that my skin looks great! I loved it so much, I became a consultant after just TWO weeks! :) Contact me if you'd like to try it out!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I absolutely LOVE my redefine regime! Within just a few uses you actually see a noticeable change visually, and you also feel a difference in your skin’s texture. It make my face so soft and gives me a healthy glow to where I feel confident going in public without makeup! Highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hoover, AL
I just started using this regiment. I have found I am breakout out more but since I am just starting to use it, I think it is pulling everything to the surface. My face looks smoother in some spots and feels nice when I wake up. It didn't add much to my routine, which I thought it would.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chandler, OK
Is this product really worth the money. I currently use RX systems. Big difference?
Jess M.
Jess M.
Alamogordo, NM
Have you tried the lash booster? If so does it really work? My lashes lack volume n length.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Never heard of this brand. Is it worth a try and we're can I purchase.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the money?
Misty E.
Misty E.
Does this help with deeper creases and wrinkles at all, or does it just minimize fine lines?