BY RODAN + FIELDS #10 in Skincare Sets

• Has anyone tried this? Any opinions??2 Answers
  • "How long does it take too see results on the neck whilst...3 Answers
  • Okay, y’all. Time for some frank honesty. This stuff is e...4 Answers
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness)
Buy on Amazon
Robin- C.
Concord
I have been using RF Redefine and Reverse Regimens for 3 1/2 years. I was a product junkie before R and F, but after using everything from drugstore brands to premium lines in high end department stores, to finally trying the very expensive products from my dermatologist, nothing did what they claimed until RF! The prices are comparable to other high end brands and much less expensive than what I purchased from my dermatologist. I would not recommend purchasing from Amazon, there is no guarantee on the products, and a lot of the products are either counterfeit or out of date. From what I've seen the prices are higher (and some much higher) on Amazon on most RF products.

I signed up as a consultant after falling in love with the products and I'd be happy to answer any questions that anyone may have.
I have a Solution Tool on my website that will recommend the products best suited for specific skin concerns.

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is a great system to use to rewind time on my face. The face mask us great and shrinks my pores while cleansing my face without leaving a residue, this is the only toner my skin will tolerate witgout irritation, the night cream is gentle and soaks right in, the night serum also soaks into my skin wonderfully leaving it soft and smooth!! Highly recommend if you want a renewed fresh looking face minus the fine lines and wrinkles!!
Jen G.
Boston
I received this as a Christmas present (the cleanser) and wasn’t sure how I felt about the brand, especially since I only see it advertised on facebook(??). My skin is exceptionally dry and sensitive so I was a bit nervous to try it out. It actually works really well! It’s clay based and doesn’t leave your skin super dry when you wash it off. It is a bit hard to wash all of it off, but I’ll definitely purchase it when I’m done with the bottle! A little also goes a long way, I’m just about 60% done with mine and I’ve had it for 8 months and use it probably twice a wk.
Tiffany B.
Let me start by saying I only used one round of this regimen. While using Redefine I definitely saw a new glow in my skin which I loved! One of my main concerns was the crow’s feet around my eyes and I didn’t see as much of an improvement as I had hoped. If I had continued using it I do believe more changes would have been visible but the line is just a bit more pricey than I would like to spend at this time. However, I do believe in the quality and abilities of R&F as I have witnessed several friends use the products with very noticeable differences.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I know there’s a lot of hype surrounding this brand, but I have to say it’s for a great reason. These products from their Redefine line really do work and make a difference on your skin! It has helped with hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and smoothing out sagging skin. All in all it’s a great product line. And it works! The price of the products are pretty spendy but they do deliver results and you can also order these products individually if you like something more from the line aside from the others.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
I’m giving two stars even though my face broke out like crazy after not having break outs for years (and I’m talking some seriously painful cystic acne breakouts) and I really want to give one star because on top of the breakouts, the first customer service representative I spoke to about the problem was awful and didn’t want to allow me to exchange it for another regimen. This gets two stars instead of one because of the texture of my skin after using the regimen for a few weeks was incredibly soft. The fragrances weren’t harsh either... it’s very disappointing to have such horrible breakouts from a product and then have such horrible customer service (at first). I needed to call my personal rep to have her open a case with customer service before someone helped me exchange my regimen for another (which with the new regimen I’m healing from the previous breakouts, still having some new ones, but these are smaller and easier to manage—not the deep painful cystic acne type.)
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
First, I purchased this with my own money and I'm not a representative!
I was hesitate to try Rodan and Fields because, let's face it, it's expensive! However, I read that you can return it if you're not fully satisfied and get a full refund, so I ordered the Redefine regime.  I'm 26 years old and have started to get forehead wrinkles, a laugh line on the left side of my mouth, sun spots, acne/scars, and congested pores.
This worked so great for my skin.  I noticed a difference within just 3 days of using this.  My skin looked so much less congested, my wrinkles were diminished, and my skin had a healthy glow to it.  After using the regime for 60 days,  I can honestly say that this has made the biggest difference in my skin.  It's never looked healthier!
If you're still on the fence about buying this, I say go for it.  If you're not satisfied after trying it, return it and get your money back.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I did a review on my blog in exchange for a friend who is a consultant, because she swore it was life changing. I wasnt impressed with quality of product for the price.   The toner made my skin burn.  I did love the tightening effect of the wash and the smoothness of the creams but overall, still dont think the price is warranted.  I also am completely turned off by the direct sales pressure to buy more and attempts to get you on their sales.
Debbie B.
Des Moines, IA
I was astonished by how soft and smooth my skin felt after using the exfoliating scrub just once. I definitely noticed improvements in the health and texture of my skin after using the products multiple days in a row. I haven’t ordered more yet because it’s an expensive skin care regimen and my face honestly isn’t that bad. One day I most likely will end up purchasing the full line of products unless something better comes along and steals my allegiance.
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
Unfortunately I’m not as happy with this regimen as I thought I would be. I’m going on about three months of using it. I ordered it online through a friend who is a consultant. I signed up for a reoccurring membership which ships every two months. After two months, I still have plenty of product so I delayed my next shipment, but I think I will be cancelling. My first reaction was that I really liked the smell. I obviously couldn’t tell how well it would work on my skin until now. I decided to try it in hopes it would help with some expression lines on my forehead and for anti-aging. Honestly, my face looks no different and I am occasionally getting these little white pimples on my face that I didn’t get before. I just don’t think it’s all it was cracked up to be and it’s very expensive. I’m better off getting some Kate Sommerville Wrinkle Warrior or Dr. Brandt Needles no more.
Shannon D.
Chandler, OK
Is this product really worth the money. I currently use RX systems. Big difference?
Jess M.
Alamogordo, NM
Have you tried the lash booster? If so does it really work? My lashes lack volume n length.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this worth the money?
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Never heard of this brand. Is it worth a try and we're can I purchase.
Rebecca L.
Cincinnati, OH
I use the Mary Kay version of this and I'm wondering how much different the rodan and fields is. Anyone who has tried both and can tell me, Is it better or worse than Mary Kay ?