BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsRodan + Fields

by Rodan + Fields

Does anyone else hate the new formula?
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) ? Has anyone noticed improvement in fine lines with this? Is it ok for sensitive skin?
Is this really good for anti aging skin?
Start your review of Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness)!
Hira S.
Fontana, CA
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) uploaded by Hira S.
Thank you @rodanandfields for sending me this great sample. I am so excited to try these wide range of products you offer ranging from skin care to perfecting liquid to hydration essentials for skin. Definitely worth the hype😻😘
natalie N.
New York
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) uploaded by natalie N.
Just got a set of skincare products from Excluivester on Facebook for free and with an added bonus!! A hairspray, and anti-aging supplement, a dead sea clay mask, a lip volumizer and the list goes on and on and on! All I had to do was review the amaz0n products and they were alllll my own to keep! join the group now and reply to this after joining so i can find you ;)
Janie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) uploaded by Janie G.
This has really helped me with my fine lines on my forehead. Like with any product you need to be consistent.
Kate S.
Staatsburg, NY
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) uploaded by Kate S.
Although I do prefer different products now, this regimen is very effective. I used to use it along with RODAN + FIELDS Unblemish Regimen and my skin was definitely at it’s best during that time. I did feel like I needed both regimens to avoid breakouts, and I did not love the ENHANCEMENTS MICRO-DERMABRASION PASTE, so exfoliating and keeping pores clear was a challenge. The jar packaging could be better but I honestly didn’t mind it much. The toner and wash did always last me much longer than the creams, so I still have extra, unopened bottles of those. I do have to add that I don’t recommend adding Lash Boost to any regimen.
Rhonda C.
Brunswick, GA
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) uploaded by Rhonda C.
I got this 3 piece Redefine sample kit from Rodan + Fields.I've tried the Micro-Dermabrasion Paste its Amazing my face never felt cleaner or softer I also tried the Lip Renewing Serum the only thing I can say is Sooooo Kissable!! Tonight I'm gonna use the Intensive Renewing Serum I'm imagining great reviews!!
Karina E.
Kissimmee, FL
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) uploaded by Karina E.
TODAY I GOT THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME. Let’s see on the next weeks how it work. I will keep you post. Also if u have experience with this product let me know ! 😁Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness)
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) uploaded by Karla F.
Purchased at: ULTA
WOW...Just WOW I will never go another day of my life without having the REDEFINE Rejuvenation Mask in my product collection. Using this mask literally wakes up my face and makes it feel soft and hydrated. It puts a “Pregnancy Glow” on my face without being pregnant. It adds an extra plumping effect which makes my fine lines and wrinkles appear smaller.
Regina V.
Saint Augustine
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) uploaded by Regina V.
I have been using this product for a few months now and I love it! As I approach 50 years old I needed something for my winkles and this has made me feel good again. I love it so much I am now a consultant for them. Please check out my link to the products reginavoeks.myrandf.com with a 60 day money back guarantee how could you not go wrong!
Madisyn D.
somerset
Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness) uploaded by Madisyn D.
Lets just say Im obsessed!! Rodan + Fields has changed my skin completely making it so healthy! This product has made me very confident and causing me to wear less make up because I feel GREAT in my skin.
Julia K.
Lexington, KY
I’ve been using this product for a couple weeks and can already see the difference. My face feels very hydrated and refreshed! My skin has a much healthier appearance and I’ve seen a decrease in fine lines!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lee Ann M.
Ladson, SC
il y a un an
Paula B. il y a un an
I used it, followed the regiment , used up the entire tubes and jars ! Even bought a second round thinking I needed to give it more time ! And honestly it did nothing for my fine lines, Ans it didn’t improve my firmness.
Christy  D.
Hewitt, TX
il y a 2 ans
Sara V. il y a 2 ans
I am a consultant with Rodan + Fields and I use the Redefine which has been enhanced. I have not had any breakouts. If anyone would like to hear about our specials that we have going on, let me know.