BY RODAN + FIELDS

Take a firm position on aging skin with our patent-pending Anti-Age AMP MDTM System, which includes the noninvasive AMP MD Micro-Exfoliating Roller and Anti-Age Night Renewing Serum. The AMP MD System utilizes micro-exfoliation roller technology for... see more...

• Does this really reverse a turkey neck and tighten jawline? 2 Answers
  • I have some very raised acne scars on my chin. Will this ...2 Answers
  • I have rosacea (sensitive skin) but my main concern is no...2 Answers
Heather H.
I had a small amount of success with the Reverse so I thought I'd try this to see if it could finish the job. It didn't do anything for me.

And just to deter anyone from using the scamy R&F, I tried to return this for a refund. I sent it 2 day mail but misplaced the receipt. So like 3 weeks later I call to check on the refund and they're like no we don't have it and can't check if you don't have the tracking number (which they prob count on people losing it). Anyway, I checked back several times and finally found my receipt like 3 months later. I called back and they found it IMMEDIATELY. I was like are you kidding me? That's $100 and you guys just weren't going to give it back to me? Just like that?

If you're thinking about using R&F, I suggest looking at the experiences people have had with them. They're similar to Proactiv (because they're the same company), such a scam.
Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
This is actually a two month supply and the roller lasts one year and this product is AMAZING! The roller helps remove dead skin cells and promote collagen production in the face and neck! Use it consistently and you will see AMAZING results! I haven’t looked back and since getting great results, most of my family now uses it too! The Intensive Renewing Serum that comes with the newest upgraded roller is silky and super potent! Love! I’m obsessed!
Nicole R.
Long Beach, NY
I am an R+F consultant but genuinely love this product. I have definitely seen improvement with fiend lines and LOVE the silky texture of the Intensive Renewing Serum. Coupled with the on trend microdermabrasion roller for amazing results. Easy to use!
Mary B.
Dunkerton
I’m obsessed. It smells great, makes my skin feel smooth and nourished. I have been using it for about two months and I’m really starting to see a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles. I find myself using less makeup because my skin feels healthier.
Jenna H.
AMAZING. The regimen itself is really good but the roller and serum make it even better! I have used this for a year and a half and could not be happier with the results. It helps shrink your pore size and reduces the appearance of wrinkles! Makes the overall texture of your skin amazing.
✨✨Tallana✨✨ P.
Honolulu
I was soooo excited to try this brand but sadly, it did more harm than good. Firstly, the exfoliating cleanser is extremely aggressive. That’s something you should one be using 1 to 2 times a week. While using this set my skin started to look and feel terrible. It felt dirty and my skin became extremely oily (not in a good way) to compensate all the exfoliating and it was a mess and a half. My acne even became way worse on this and I was suddenly having extreme skin sensitivity I had never had before. Personally, I don’t recommend this brand or At least this set.
Brittany G.
Indian Trail
I love this stuff and can tell a massive difference in my skin! The intensive renewing serum leaves your skin feeling silky smooth after using the derma roller. The derma roller took some getting used to as it feels odd(doesn’t hurt) when you first use it. But the results I have seen with consistent use have me hooked! My skin looks younger, fresher and it has minimized the appearance of wrinkles on my forehead as well as minimized my pores! Expensive, yes, but worth the investment
Amber O.
Grand Forks, ND
Love these products! They helped my skin in many different ways! I personally would be careful using them on sensitive skin. A little expensive but well worth it! I can’t stop buying products from them!
lex r.
Jackson, MS
There is no skincare product I like more than the Rodan and Fields Amp MD system. They recently just came out with a new roller and serum that I LOVE too. Rolling my face has completely changed the way I use my skin care and I will never go back to my old ways. This is something every person who is concerned about wrinkles needs. I do not have any wrinkles yet because I am so young, but this product has helped to completely tighten my face. I use this every day and can not live without it
LaRae R.
Henryetta
I love using this product! Really helps to tone and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Gentle on skin with a light hand and only takes a minute to use. I am a repeat user and will continue to be one!
Does this really reverse a turkey neck and tighten jawline?
Jennifer G.
I have rosacea (sensitive skin) but my main concern is not my redness. My skin texture is very "bumpy" and rough. Will this help smooth my skin texture? Also, I have really bad broken capillaries on my cheeks and acne crater scars along with huge pores. Will this do anything for that?
Chelsea B.
Phoenix, AZ
Does the microderma roller help with hyper-pigmentation? And is it made to use over your entire face/neck?
Bailey M.
Grand Jct, CO
I have some very raised acne scars on my chin. Will this help to make them less severe?
Elena T.
Lantana, FL
I have very sensitive skin. And I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide which is in some of R&F's product. Do you think this product would give me problems or contain Benzoyl??

Amazon