Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz

by Rodan + Fields

How is use product easy or not ?
Will this take away these lines around my eyes?
I Have wrinkles around my eyes. I wondered if anyone had results that were really noticeable with the Rodan and Fields multi function eye cream? Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz?
Start your review of Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
KayCee C.
Amarillo, TX
Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz uploaded by KayCee C.
I have used this product for 2 months religiously and have honestly seen no more results then I have with drug store products actually probably less! although there is no sent to these products and they feel smooth when applying they come with a hefty price tag so I would not recommend!
Sarah R.
Visalia, CA
Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz uploaded by Sarah R.
Hands down best eye cream out there. I’m 29 and have been using this for several years now. I have ZERO lines or crows feet around my eyes (even when smiling) and my eyes look so much younger than others I know who are my age. A staple in my collection! Also I feel it is a great value. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. I also like to apply it to the smile lines around my mouth and have found that it works great for wrinkles there as well!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a favorite of mine!! It depuffs and makes wrinkles & crows feet disappear!!! Definitely worth the price. Highly recommend if you are in need of a great eye cream!!
Julie W.
Mountainside, NJ
The best eye cream on the market. A little bit goes a long way with this cream. See results within 90 days. Amazing company, amazing products, and this little bad boy is on the top of the list of essential items to have!
Sharlee S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz uploaded by Sharlee S.
I can not go a day without this eye cream. My results are insane. After just three weeks of use I saw a huge change in my under eye bags. I’m a toddler mom and I survive on coffee so this eye cream has been a life saver for sure!
Carrie H.
Lowell, MA
I use this twice a day because it is magic in a pot. Not only has it reduced the signs of aging, my skin is brighter and the circles that are ever-present are less so. I use this with the new bright eye formula and the churches all but disappear.
Jen B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz uploaded by Jen B.
The is for the under eyes. It is for the lines. I use both eye creams. They can work well together! This jar will last 4 months or longer.
Molly N.
Nederland, TX
I have not been “over the moon” impressed with this product. I have used others that o me worked better.
Lindsay K.
Centerville, OH
This eye cream in no joke! I am almost 32 and had never believed in eye creams before this one. Other eye creams I tried never seemed to do anything different that my face moisturizer, but this is awesome stuff. It's pricey, so I use it sparingly, but I love this stuff and will continue to use it.
Tiffany L.
Munster
This is the best product out there. I naturally have bags and puffiness under my eyes and this not only instantly provides improvement with puffiness, over time the results include a reduction in wrinkles and dark circles as well! I swear by this stuff!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meghan B.