BY RODAN + FIELDS #14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is a game changer! It has eliminated all of my crows feet! I tried Botox once and was due again but tried this instead. Within two months I have no need for Botox. I also use it in between my brows and around my lips for lip lines. The BEST thing that happened was my heavy hooded lids are gone as well! I actually have a lid crease now! This stuff is like magic in a container. I don’t know what witchcraft R and F used to make this but girls, THANK YOU. Your eye cream is literally life changing.
Brenna G.
Annville, PA
I'll start by saying I am a full believer in R+F.   I am currently using this product to decrease finalise around the eyes, calls to apply 2x a day.  The thick cream stays on all day and feels amazing.  I can't attest to its overall effectiveness (hence the 4 stars).  I love that it doesn't take much product per application and I believe the container will last me a very long time!
Deandra P.
Saint Charles, MO
I was skeptical at first about whether this was worth the $60 price tag, but it is right up there with my Lancome that I swore by (and has since replaced).  I can't wait to see what they introduce next!  It looks like a tiny tub of cream, but a little goest a long way and this stuff lasts quite a long time.
Jordan H.
Literally this product is sure to help rid you of those tired eyes for sure! As a college student I am grateful because it helps me not look so tired all the time! Even though I am!
I love this product and it’s so easy to use and feels light on your face so you don’t feel bogged down with products on your face!
ChelsMarie D.
Jonesborough, TN
I’ve been using this eye cream for 2 years and have noticed dramatic results. I love the application. A little goes a long way! I apply twice a day and have noticed a dramatic difference in the appearance of fine lines around my under eye region. Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz
Michelle S.
Myersville
This eye cream works really well and is quickly absorbed to hide the fine lines and puffiness. I only gave it 4 stars because with all of the hype surrounding R&F and the promises made by the company, I was expecting more instantaneous results. But overall, it's a great product.
Erica B.
Good product for delicate lines. Goes on well, soaks in, and does not clog pores. Gave it a 3 star because I wish it did more for under eye circles. Must be applied correctly or you’ll end up with added puffiness. I would buy this again and have recommended it already.
Kristine P.
Daniel Island, SC
This eye cream is so silky and smooth, it feels great applying. It helps with fine lines around your eyes, making them look more firm and moisturized. Who would have known you could erase the look of being out on the town all night with just an eye cream ;)
Melanie G.
The best product I’ve used in a long time! It really does make your eyes look better—less puffy. You don’t need to use a ton, so the expense evens out in the long run. Use caution when you first start using it. I used it night and morning and noticed some irritation. I backed off to using only at night.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg, WA
Wow R+F Multi Function Eye Cream is actually effective. I am not surprised because the Lash Boost is amazing but surprised because I had yet to find an eye cream that actually did anything before Rodan + Fields. This is brightened the area around my under eyes that remains dark despite the fact that I get adequate sleep and it's not allergy season anymore. I love that it's a Direct Sales company because I love supporting my friends as well, so that makes it even more worth the cost in my book.
MaryAnne W.
is this worth the $60 price tag?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this as great as they make it seem? Does it really work?
Sara C.
I have been considering buying this eye cream. Is it worth the money and if you stop using it do your wrinkles and fine lines come back quickly?
Amber A.
Mount Zion, IL
Would you use this product without the rest of the regimen?
lauren A.
Wallis, TX
Do they offer trial packs of this before you make the expensive spend?