BY RODAN + FIELDS

• Thoughts on this product? I tried it but it burned my eyes?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for some under eye cream for quite so...5 Answers
  • So I've heard a LOT about this but mainly just from sales...5 Answers
Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz

Start your review of Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
AMAZING!!! A little goes a long way. I am truly saddened that I can not afford to continue to use this product or any of the products from this line. I’ve yet to find anything comparable. Products are way to pricey for such a tiny quantity. Boy are they good products! They are just not financially sustainable to those of us with middle incomes.
Harvest
The only eye cream I’ve used for 5 years and probably the only one I’ll ever use! It is hands down the best eye cream out there and at a great price!! It last me about 4 months with twice daily use! I’m 48 and have no crows feet!
Lexington, KY
The product that made me fall in love with this whole brand. One jar lasts me around 8 months using every day. Has helped with my under eye hollowness & dark circles. Also to prevent crows feet/fine lines.
Thomasville, GA
I have been using this product for about two weeks now. My eyes are a huge concern for me and the difference I have noticed is making me hopeful. It's a little pricey, but the product lasts forever and they offer a refund if not satisfied.
Fort Worth, TX
More affordable than its larger counterpart, still easy to use though. Don't let its size fool you, it lasts forever! Still notice a difference in appearance of fine lines and puffiness. I would buy again when my budget allows. I love it!
Indianapolis, IN
Use this before bed every night! I squint a lot in the sun, with or without sunglasses, and I’m afraid of getting permanent lines around my eyes. This is so incredibly moisturizing, nongreasy, and makes my skin feel amazing.
Bowling Green
I didn’t think I needed eye cream until I used this! This definitely smoothed and brightened the skin around my eyes. Also, it lasts quite a long time (5 months w/ daily use) even though the jar seems small.
memphis
This eye cream is amazing. I absolutely love this product and I use it every night and every morning. My eye bags have definitely gone down a little bit. Product is super gentle too.
Enumclaw , WA
Best eye cream I’ve ever tried. It feels like it would be greasy to put on. But it’s actually not at all. And it has made my crows feet disappear. Also helps with bags under the eye and any puffiness you may have
Bonaire, GA
I’ve noticed a definite decrease in the fine lines around my eyes. My skin is pretty dry and “crepey” under my eyes and that has decreased a good bit. It’s light and non-greasy.
Homestead, FL
Is this as great as they make it seem? Does it really work?
is this worth the $60 price tag?
Milton , WV
I have been considering buying this eye cream. Is it worth the money and if you stop using it do your wrinkles and fine lines come back quickly?
For those who have used this for a while - opinions on whether or not it truly reduces dark circles?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email