BY RODAN + FIELDS #12 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• is this worth the $60 price tag? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon.com
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is a game changer! It has eliminated all of my crows feet! I tried Botox once and was due again but tried this instead. Within two months I have no need for Botox. I also use it in between my brows and around my lips for lip lines. The BEST thing that happened was my heavy hooded lids are gone as well! I actually have a lid crease now! This stuff is like magic in a container. I don’t know what witchcraft R and F used to make this but girls, THANK YOU. Your eye cream is literally life changing.
Elaine P.
West Liberty, KY
I liked this product but the results took longer than expected based on how quick I’ve gotten results from other R&F products. I felt like for the price I would have seen some kind of change is under-eye puffiness within minutes. I love how smooth it made the skin surrounding my eye. It’s possible I did not use the product long enough too see the full benefits. I would recommend this to people that can afford it and are not looking for a quick fix but lasting results.
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I was very excited to try this cream as I had heard and seen amazing results after use.  I made this part of a full R+F regimen with the Reverse line.  I even got (with purchase) the peptide wipes. I used this product religiously for three months straight in conjunction with the wipes and regimen.  While it did not break out my sensitive skin, it also seemed to do nothing else.  I saw no visible difference.  I had other products I had tried in the past, with a much lower price point, that had done more for my eye area.  I found absolutely no redeeming qualities with this one.  I felt even worse when I ended up throwing away the remainder after paying such a large amount.  I would say to save your money, buy a lower price tag item that will do much better.  Totally a waste for me.
Candace W.
Frisco, TX
I absolutely LOVE Rodan + Fields. I have been using their eye cream for over a year, and I saw results very quickly. I use it under my makeup and at night. It’s pricey, but it does last a long time and you do get results. It’s light, smells good, is fine for use under makeup, no irritation, and helps with those fine lines around the eyes.
Sandra M.
Salisbury
This Rodan Fields Multi Functioning Eye Cream, is definitely a part of my daily routine. I started using this approximately 2 years ago. When I began using it, I had bags under my eyes on a daily basis because of my work schedule. Now, even though, I still work the same hours, I have no wrinkles, bags or dark circles around my eyes at all.
Shannon P.
This cream is nice and thick- it provides nice moisture. In terms of brightening my dark circles, I don’t feel like it has achieved this- I do think it does help my eyes look more awake though. It is a little pricey, however I would buy again and recommend to anyone that’s sole concerns are not diminishing dark circles.
Cassie C.
Petal, MS
One of the BEST eye creams I have used! I was very happy to see after only a few uses that the fine lines were smoother. It comes in a small, compact jar but goes a long way and will last for quite a while. I just smoothed it over my under eye area making sure not to get it too close to my eye! Quick, simple, easy! Rodan + Fields Multi Function Eye Cream 0.5 oz
Jordan H.
Literally this product is sure to help rid you of those tired eyes for sure! As a college student I am grateful because it helps me not look so tired all the time! Even though I am!
I love this product and it’s so easy to use and feels light on your face so you don’t feel bogged down with products on your face!
Brei P.
Omak, WA
Hands down the best eye cream I’ve ever used. Don’t rub it all over your eyelids, apply gently, with upward strokes, to the skin over your orbital bone. This method will give you the best results. A vial will last 6 months to a year, so once you get over the sticker shock, it’s clear that it’s worth the money.
Kaylee R.
Alexandria , AL
I believe you should start using an eye cream as soon as you get out of high school. I took a before and after shot and I can honestly say I SAW a difference. Especially in my eyelid area. I have hooded eyes, and this helped a lot! So excited I found an eye cream that works for me! Never going without it!!
MaryAnne W.
is this worth the $60 price tag?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this as great as they make it seem? Does it really work?
Sara C.
I have been considering buying this eye cream. Is it worth the money and if you stop using it do your wrinkles and fine lines come back quickly?
Jen S.
For those who have used this for a while - opinions on whether or not it truly reduces dark circles?
lauren A.
Wallis, TX
Do they offer trial packs of this before you make the expensive spend?