BY RODAN + FIELDS #11 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I was very excited to try this cream as I had heard and seen amazing results after use.  I made this part of a full R+F regimen with the Reverse line.  I even got (with purchase) the peptide wipes. I used this product religiously for three months straight in conjunction with the wipes and regimen.  While it did not break out my sensitive skin, it also seemed to do nothing else.  I saw no visible difference.  I had other products I had tried in the past, with a much lower price point, that had done more for my eye area.  I found absolutely no redeeming qualities with this one.  I felt even worse when I ended up throwing away the remainder after paying such a large amount.  I would say to save your money, buy a lower price tag item that will do much better.  Totally a waste for me.
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
This is a good enough eye cream. It’s expensive for what it is. I prefer to use it for night time not daytime as I like a lighter eye gel or serum for daytime use. I don’t know if I will re order this product as I think it is expensive and I prefer my eye area products to be in more hygienic pump style packaging vs the jar that this is in. It’s recommended to keep the inner layer of packaging (under the screw top lid) and I find it a little annoying to deal with the lid and this little plastic piece. Also having that one more piece floating around seems even more unsanitary as it can fall on the floor, in the sink, etc.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
This is one heck of an eye cream, that delivers in all promises! It helps to reduce fine lines, lighten dark circles, moisturize, and depict all in one itty bitty swipe of cream! After a month of use I was able to see major differences in the texture and feel of the skin near my eyes, and overall looked more refreshed and revived. It has a bit of a steeper price point, but I found for me it lasted over 3 months with fairly regular morning and evening use. You will not be disappointed with this cream!
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is a game changer! It has eliminated all of my crows feet! I tried Botox once and was due again but tried this instead. Within two months I have no need for Botox. I also use it in between my brows and around my lips for lip lines. The BEST thing that happened was my heavy hooded lids are gone as well! I actually have a lid crease now! This stuff is like magic in a container. I don’t know what witchcraft R and F used to make this but girls, THANK YOU. Your eye cream is literally life changing.
monica n.
Although I do not have many wrinkles right now I have been using this for the past year or so to prevent any wrinkles and to reduce the dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. I really do like this eye cream, but only use it at night time since it is a little thick. I have fairly sensitive skin and this product has never once irritated my skin. When I apply it, it seems to calm my skin and absorbs right in. I will definitely be purchasing this again once I run out!
emily k.
Sartell, MN
I really want to love this product however, I have I have been using it for a little over 6 months and I have still not saw the dramatic before and after effects that have been posted about in various online forums. As far as the product itself - I have no complaints. It goes on non greasy and soaks into my skin. It is easy to apply and does not affect my makeup application. The price point is quite high but I am still giving it a chance.
Elaine P.
West Liberty, KY
I liked this product but the results took longer than expected based on how quick I’ve gotten results from other R&F products. I felt like for the price I would have seen some kind of change is under-eye puffiness within minutes. I love how smooth it made the skin surrounding my eye. It’s possible I did not use the product long enough too see the full benefits. I would recommend this to people that can afford it and are not looking for a quick fix but lasting results.
Gretta S.
Seneca, SC
I very much like this eye cream. I not only use it for my undereye, but I also use it on some fine lines on my forehead. I didn’t give it 5 stars because it’s not a miracle worker, but it does do a decent job a moisturizing my undereye, reducing puffiness, and helping to lessen the appearance of fine lines. I will say that the price is high in my opinion, but I will continue to repurchase this product unless I find something better.
Cécile F.
If it wasn’t for the price (60$) I would use this product forever! I’m only 25 years old but I already have bags under my eyes (thanks so many short nights...). This product is miracle for my eyes before my wedding. I used it for about one month and a saw a dramatic change. I wish I had pictures.
I took a star off because of the price and also because of the direct sale system. It really bother me and I wish I could get it without a middle person.
Katrina M.
This product was a game changer. I have tried many eye creams trying to get rid of my bags and lighten my dark spots. Within a week I noticed results. Within a month I had many compliments and people mentioning how much better my eyes looked (I am a chronic work-a-holic). I will say, you do not need to use as much as they say. I use this twice a day and a little goes a long way.
MaryAnne W.
is this worth the $60 price tag?
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Is this as great as they make it seem? Does it really work?
Sara C.
I have been considering buying this eye cream. Is it worth the money and if you stop using it do your wrinkles and fine lines come back quickly?
Jen S.
For those who have used this for a while - opinions on whether or not it truly reduces dark circles?
lauren A.
Wallis, TX
Do they offer trial packs of this before you make the expensive spend?