BY RODAN + FIELDS

Rodan + Fields Essentials, Maximum D3 Vitamin D3 - 10,000 IU - 5 weekly capsules see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This is something that you really need to check with your doctor before using. To be able to find a 10,000 IU capsule available to take once weekly is insane for an over the counter product. I have been attempting to take these for 4 weeks now. I get horrible diarrhea (tmi) a day or two after the dose, I have been having dizzy and lightheaded spells every single time I stand up from a non sitting position. My kidneys ache and there are a host of other things that too much Vitamin D can cause. I went to the doctor and we went over everything and after a blood test my Vitamin D levels are THROUGH THE ROOF! If you need this product at that amount, please still discuss these with your doctor before taking them.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I was diagnosed with having low vitamin D levels. I take these capsules once a week and my vitamin D levels have leveled out. I feel like this is a really high-quality product and I feel really confident about using them. I would definitely recommend
Keary C.
Keary C.
Dallas
Wow! This product is awesome and really does work!!! I have used this product and sell this product and it really does work! It last for sixty days so it is very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.