BY RODAN + FIELDS #36 in Vitamin D

Rodan + Fields Essentials, Maximum D3 Vitamin D3 - 10,000 IU - 5 weekly capsules see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea N.
Duvall, WA
Love these vitamin D supplements because they are liquid so they absorb quicker into your system. They are also weekly pills so you only take one a week. Great price!
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This is something that you really need to check with your doctor before using. To be able to find a 10,000 IU capsule available to take once weekly is insane for an over the counter product. I have been attempting to take these for 4 weeks now. I get horrible diarrhea (tmi) a day or two after the dose, I have been having dizzy and lightheaded spells every single time I stand up from a non sitting position. My kidneys ache and there are a host of other things that too much Vitamin D can cause. I went to the doctor and we went over everything and after a blood test my Vitamin D levels are THROUGH THE ROOF! If you need this product at that amount, please still discuss these with your doctor before taking them.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I was diagnosed with having low vitamin D levels. I take these capsules once a week and my vitamin D levels have leveled out. I feel like this is a really high-quality product and I feel really confident about using them. I would definitely recommend
Gina W.
Raleigh
I can’t believe you only need one capsule per week! I love that this helps me maintain beautiful skin while I use my daily regimens.