Jubujub

Rodan Fields: Enhancments...
120 Reviews
5 / 5
I’m so sad they discontinued this product I used to use it everyday and will need to find a new powder with spf
5 / 5
Love this stuff!!! In my opinion it’s worth the price. I wear it everyday and I use it on top of my tinted moisturizer. It’s adds the perfect amount of color!
5 / 5
I love this product it gives a good coverage while nurturing your skin. It is no more than any other mineral powder. I would love to see a light to medium instead of just light and just medium I have to buy both an combine them to get the color I need.
5 / 5
Another great product from Rodan & Fields. I’ve tried to go back to liquid foundation, but I really like the way my skin looks
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love the mineral peptides for a summer foundation. It is lightweight and has just enough coverage for when I have a tan. It doesn't get into any creases or fine lines as some powders do. I definitely recommend it for anyone who prefers a light and quick coverage.
5 / 5
I love these mineral powders for a quick makeup look. They are easy to apply and are actually good for my skin. The color matches great and is not heavy on my skin.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is perfect for the hot summer days when you don’t feel like wearing heavy foundation. More shade options would be great though. I
5 / 5
I was a bare minerals user since my teens, one thing I hated about it though was the stinging when you sweat! THIS DOESN’T DO THAT! It doesn’t sting! It doesn’t settle into lines even without any kind of primer and feels like it kinda melts into your skin. This is my go-to for a light makeup day and I always get complements on my skin whenever I use it! Evens out your complexion without looking makeupy
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This mineral powder covers your face effortlessly. Rodan+fields makes your face feel as well as look soft and flawless all day long. It removes any oily patches while also making sure you dont look dry. I would recommend this to any friends looking for a reliable translucent powder.
5 / 5
I can not say enough good things about the mineral peptides from this company. I am very conscious of caring for my skin and putting good products on it. I used the R&F foundation and this and my skin looked completely flawless and the best part? My skin was also protected!