BY RODAN + FIELDS

• Where can I buy it from? I looked for it at Sephora but couldn't ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey T.
Lenoir, NC
I really didn’t know what this was when I ordered it. I thought maybe like a mineral veil. So I read up on it because I had heard great things about Rosann and Fields products. I saw where they said you can wear it in place of foundation. So I tried it, I have a lot of brown spots and redness and it covered it right up. I love it!
Holly C.
Johnson City
Rodan and Fields doesn't sell makeup, except for this powder. The powder actually acts as a treatment to go along with whatever Rodan and Fields regimen you're using. This stuff is lightweight and great for even coverage, but not for someone looking to cover everything up.
Kira A.
Flowery Branch , GA
I love using this mineral powder as a light "air brushing" and to keep up with good SPF on my face. I can even add powder to the travel brush and toss in my bag to reapply throughout the day. This is the only "foundation" I wear now!
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
This has completely replaced my foundation for every day wear. No more feeling heavy or caked on make up. Love that it has SPF and doesn’t absorb into your skin with sweat like other powders. Redness is truly covered for me!
Kara G.
Indianapolis
Such a great bronzer! I use this almost everyday! Great quality + added peptides to keep your skin youthful. This stuff has lasted me at least 8 months! Def recommend
Nikki D.
Greensboro
Amazing! My skin has never been so even!! Rodan+Fields has made my skin amazing! I have used every single product except for the hand treatment - but I have been very satisfied with all of their products!
Morgan R.
Fosters
My all time favorite powder foundation! It also has mineral peptides in it so I highly suggest this product! It is definitely long lasting and not to mention so smooth!! I am a Rodan + Fields consultant, so I ordered this from my webpage!
Abigail M.
Greenville, WI
As a consultant I obviously love all of the products. But, I love this one because I generally don’t wear any makeup and this gives me the occasional perfect and even skin tone needed when dressing up or getting photos taken. Must have.
lexi b.
Owensville
I love this foundation powder! Not only does it cover up my flaws with only a little bit, it contains the stuff in sunscreen! It’s a bit in between affordable and expensive in my opinion but oh well. I would definitely buy it again!
Andrea N.
Duvall, WA
I use this powder everyday and love the product. I have all 3 colors and can contour with them. I don’t love the container and the mess it makes when I use it. Powder everywhere. I will keep buying because I love the product.
Kiley S.
Eden Prairie, MN
Besides amazon where can I buy this product?
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
Where can I buy it from? I looked for it at Sephora but couldn't find it
Lyndsey S.
Does this product stay on all day long?
Lexi W.