BY RODAN + FIELDS

Light-deflecting minerals effectively even skin tone and diffuse visible redness while excusive RFp3 peptides and broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen protect against environmental aggressors.

• What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? I...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other mineral foundation...3 Answers
  • Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia P.
Berea, OH
I usually do not wear powder foundation but this one is really great! I really love that it has SPF in it, but doesn't give any flashback like liquid foundations with SPF do. I usually only use powders as a finishing powder, but this product is great because even though it isn't a very full coverage foundation, it does look great on the skin and covers so much of the redness that I deal with!
Jenifer S.
Glade Spring
I started using this mineral peptides powder about 9 months ago and it is perfect for days that I want light coverage. It blends into my light colored skin tone really well. It also feels very light on your skin. I however would not recommend if you want full coverage.
Jessica W.
Super lightweight especially during the Summer when I don't want to wear a liquid foundation..just Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light apply with a brush and go to even the skin tone
Lori H.
Canyon Lake
This peptide mineral powder is amazing! Light powder doesn’t feel sticky on my skin. In humidity, the coverage remains, along with the silky feel. It includes sun protection, so my skin health is addressed all day long.
Courtney D.
This Peptide powder is the only “face makeup “ I wear. I love the coverage, it’s light weight, has SPF, and stays on! It’s so easy to apply, you just brush it on and go! I would recommend this to anyone!
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
The mineral peptides SPF 20 - Light works awesome for limited coverage that protects you during the day. Rated only 4 stars due to "limited" coverage. PLEASE ONLY Purchase from a consultant NOT AMAZON!
Ashley S.
Ocala
I have found that I like using these peptides as a setting powder better than any other setting powder I’ve used in the last! They’re lightweight and gives you good coverage.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
Love this lightweight coverage and especially love that it has SPF in the formula. I have never used foundation and this provides some coverage. I would not use if you are trying to cover blemishes but it reduces redness and creates an even canvas to build your make-up look on.
Devin V.
Portland
Great for super light coverage, or a no makeup makeup everyday look. Definitely recommend for normal or oily skin types, but probably too drying or flaky appearance for dry skin types. Easy to apply, I just wish they had more shade offerings.
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love the peptide powder from Rodan and Fields. It leaves my skin looking smooth and with a mostly even tone. I have scars from blemishes and it doesn't cover those as well. I usually can apply the powder and it stays at least 10 hours.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?
Karen D.
Houston , TX
What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it buildable coverage?
Angela H.
How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the market? I currently use Bare Minerals and love them!