Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light uploaded by Jodi H.

BY RODAN + FIELDS

Light-deflecting minerals effectively even skin tone and diffuse visible redness while excusive RFp3 peptides and broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen protect against environmental aggressors.

• What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it build...1 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the m...2 Answers
  • Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
During the summer, I HATE wearing makeup. Thanks to the mineral peptide powder, I don't have to anymore.
Jodi H.
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
I love this mineral powder it's light and goes on effortlessly and perk it has spf one improvement I would like to see is larger container. I use this product daily and got it from my consultant. I will continue to use this product especially during summer months. Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Medium
Kate M.
Kate M.
Perfect powder for those who don't want to cake on makeup. You can wear this by itself or with your other makeup products. When wearing this, I don't feel like I have any makeup on at all, and it applies so easy. Perfect powder who new makeup users, or to anyone.
Keary C.
Keary C.
Dallas
Wow! This product is awesome and really does work!!! I have used this product and sell this product and it really does work! It last for sixty days so it is very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The mineral peptides powder is a must for your skin. I'm now foundation free and only use the mineral powder. It's very light but has great coverage. It comes in 3 different shades- light, medium and dark. The brush is amazing!!
Kari M.
Kari M.
Dallas, TX
This product is my go-to product for the summer. I live in Texas and IT.IS.HOT. The mineral peptides offer light coverage but stays all day and doesn't leave you skin looking a greasy mess
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
I love this product. It's all I wear as makeup daily. I've been using it since February. I would recommend it to everyone.
Allyson g.
Allyson g.
Bismarck, ND
Love this! Such a good brand. Goes on very smooth and covers most blemishes or imperfections on the skin.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Love love LOVE! This stuff is so lightweight, and never leaves my face feeling dry or looking patchy. It gives just enough coverage, and it feels great on! It was out of stock for awhile, and I had to find something else to use in the meantime, and it made me realize how great it actually was!
Elyse P.
Elyse P.
Toronto
I love my mineral Peptides! I use this as my finishing powder/bronzer for my face. I am pretty pale so I only use the medium colour. If you buy all 3 and you love contouring you could do it as well. It also came with a retractable kabuki brush that gives me an even spread, and it's soooo SOFT! You can only get these products through independent consultants and I am one if anyone as questions!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?
Angela H.
Angela H.
How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the market? I currently use Bare Minerals and love them!
Lian D.
Lian D.
What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it buildable coverage?