BY RODAN + FIELDS

Light-deflecting minerals effectively even skin tone and diffuse visible redness while excusive RFp3 peptides and broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen protect against environmental aggressors.

• What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it bui...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the...3 Answers
  • Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
Love this lightweight coverage and especially love that it has SPF in the formula. I have never used foundation and this provides some coverage. I would not use if you are trying to cover blemishes but it reduces redness and creates an even canvas to build your make-up look on.
Brei P.
Omak, WA
This is fine, but nothing spectacular. For the price, I expected something more than an average mineral powder. I wouldn’t purchase it again and wouldn’t recommend others purchase it. Not because there is anything wrong with it, it’s just not a good value for the money.
Devin V.
Portland
Great for super light coverage, or a no makeup makeup everyday look. Definitely recommend for normal or oily skin types, but probably too drying or flaky appearance for dry skin types. Easy to apply, I just wish they had more shade offerings.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I love this peptide powder! It actually makes my skin feel better after wearing it! I love that I can apply it over my sunscreen as needed for times I’m in the sun for extended periods of time. It’s also a great price!
Charli H.
Rodan+Fields Mineral Peptides are the perfect loose powder. These peptides give you a fresh face without clogging your pores! This makeup actually HELPS your skin! It comes in three shades that can be mixed to any shade needed. Great product!!
Courtney D.
This Peptide powder is the only “face makeup “ I wear. I love the coverage, it’s light weight, has SPF, and stays on! It’s so easy to apply, you just brush it on and go! I would recommend this to anyone!
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
The mineral peptides SPF 20 - Light works awesome for limited coverage that protects you during the day. Rated only 4 stars due to "limited" coverage. PLEASE ONLY Purchase from a consultant NOT AMAZON!
Katie B.
Pine
So light but such great coverage. Love the sunscreen in it. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all [product:rodan-+-fields-enhancements-mineral-peptides-broad-spectrum-spf-20---light]
courtney s.
Saint Paul
I can’t wear much face makeup because my skin is sensitive. But I can wear this powder with no issues! It lasts all day too which is a plus! It absorbs oil and mattifies your skin! I love it!
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love the peptide powder from Rodan and Fields. It leaves my skin looking smooth and with a mostly even tone. I have scars from blemishes and it doesn't cover those as well. I usually can apply the powder and it stays at least 10 hours.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?
Lian D.
Houston , TX
What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it buildable coverage?
Angela H.
How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the market? I currently use Bare Minerals and love them!