Add a Photo

By RODAN + FIELDS

Light-deflecting minerals effectively even skin tone and diffuse visible redness while excusive RFp3 peptides and broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen protect against environmental aggressors.

Photo (1)
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Rodan and Fields Light Mineral Peptides
During the summer, I HATE wearing makeup. Thanks to the mineral peptide powder, I don't have to anymore.
Jodi H.
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
April 19, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Rodan and Fields Light Mineral Peptides
I love this mineral powder it's light and goes on effortlessly and perk it has spf one improvement I would like to see is larger container. I use this product daily and got it from my consultant. I will continue to use this product especially during summer months. Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Medium
Kate M.
Kate M.
March 4, 2017, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Rodan and Fields Light Mineral Peptides
Perfect powder for those who don't want to cake on makeup. You can wear this by itself or with your other makeup products. When wearing this, I don't feel like I have any makeup on at all, and it applies so easy. Perfect powder who new makeup users, or to anyone.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
June 13, 2017, 3:18 a.m.
Review for: Rodan and Fields Light Mineral Peptides
The mineral peptides powder is a must for your skin. I'm now foundation free and only use the mineral powder. It's very light but has great coverage. It comes in 3 different shades- light, medium and dark. The brush is amazing!!
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
May 21, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Rodan and Fields Light Mineral Peptides
I love this product. It's all I wear as makeup daily. I've been using it since February. I would recommend it to everyone.
Allyson g.
Allyson g.
Bismarck, ND
March 7, 2017, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Rodan and Fields Light Mineral Peptides
Love this! Such a good brand. Goes on very smooth and covers most blemishes or imperfections on the skin.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: Rodan and Fields Light Mineral Peptides
Love love LOVE! This stuff is so lightweight, and never leaves my face feeling dry or looking patchy. It gives just enough coverage, and it feels great on! It was out of stock for awhile, and I had to find something else to use in the meantime, and it made me realize how great it actually was!
Elyse P.
Elyse P.
Toronto
March 28, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Rodan and Fields Light Mineral Peptides
I love my mineral Peptides! I use this as my finishing powder/bronzer for my face. I am pretty pale so I only use the medium colour. If you buy all 3 and you love contouring you could do it as well. It also came with a retractable kabuki brush that gives me an even spread, and it's soooo SOFT! You can only get these products through independent consultants and I am one if anyone as questions!
Jodie L.
Jodie L.
Edmonton
June 23, 2017, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Rodan and Fields Light Mineral Peptides
Seriously OBSESSED! I have used both as a stand alone mineral foundation and to set foundation and I can't decide which way I like better. It's not cakey or drying. Totally love it!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?
Angela H.
Angela H.
How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the market? I currently use Bare Minerals and love them!
Lian D.
Lian D.
Houston , TX
What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it buildable coverage?