BY RODAN + FIELDS

Light-deflecting minerals effectively even skin tone and diffuse visible redness while excusive RFp3 peptides and broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen protect against environmental aggressors.

• What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it bui...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the...3 Answers
  • Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vickie C.
During the summer, I HATE wearing makeup. Thanks to the mineral peptide powder, I don't have to anymore.
Nga N.
Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Medium

I had the pleasure of testing the mineral powder which gives a natural coverage with sun protection. It is rare a powder product with SPF. Also tested the Active Hydrating Serum and it was amazing. I see instant results in my skin and the marketing lives up to its name where it says it raises the level to 200%. I felt the effect when I used this serum. For more info check out my blog
Maggie B.
If you are looking for just a little bit of coverage this stuff is great. It is also amazing for sensitive skin. However it is NOT a good setting powder, just so everyone is aware.
Trisha S.
Los Angeles , CA
Perfect no makeup, makeup! One of my everyday favs! Light coverage, barely there finish. With SPF for skin protection! An affordable and long lasting product. Easy to apply with the specially made brush! Bought from independent consultant at tsmith30.myrandf.com.
Shannon C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product. I use it over my foundation and concealer to set my make up, give me a little extra coverage, and protect from the sun. I also like it for days when I don't want to wear much makeup and just want a hint of coverage.
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
I love this mineral powder it's light and goes on effortlessly and perk it has spf one improvement I would like to see is larger container. I use this product daily and got it from my consultant. I will continue to use this product especially during summer months. Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Medium
Tiffany C.
Love love LOVE! This stuff is so lightweight, and never leaves my face feeling dry or looking patchy. It gives just enough coverage, and it feels great on! It was out of stock for awhile, and I had to find something else to use in the meantime, and it made me realize how great it actually was!
Kate M.
Perfect powder for those who don't want to cake on makeup. You can wear this by itself or with your other makeup products. When wearing this, I don't feel like I have any makeup on at all, and it applies so easy. Perfect powder who new makeup users, or to anyone.
Keary C.
Dallas
Wow! This product is awesome and really does work!!! I have used this product and sell this product and it really does work! It last for sixty days so it is very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Brooke B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The mineral peptides powder is a must for your skin. I'm now foundation free and only use the mineral powder. It's very light but has great coverage. It comes in 3 different shades- light, medium and dark. The brush is amazing!!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?
Lian D.
What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it buildable coverage?
Angela H.
How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the market? I currently use Bare Minerals and love them!