Add a Photo

By RODAN + FIELDS

Light-deflecting minerals effectively even skin tone and diffuse visible redness while excusive RFp3 peptides and broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen protect against environmental aggressors.

Photo (1)
Jodi H.
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD

I love this mineral powder it's light and goes on effortlessly and perk it has spf one improvement I would like to see is larger container. I use this product daily and got it from my consultant. I will continue to use this product especially during summer months. Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Medium
Kate M.
Kate M.

Perfect powder for those who don't want to cake on makeup. You can wear this by itself or with your other makeup products. When wearing this, I don't feel like I have any makeup on at all, and it applies so easy. Perfect powder who new makeup users, or to anyone.
Allyson g.
Allyson g.
Bismarck, ND

Love this! Such a good brand. Goes on very smooth and covers most blemishes or imperfections on the skin.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.

During the summer, I HATE wearing makeup. Thanks to the mineral peptide powder, I don't have to anymore.
Daphne L.
Daphne L.

I love this product. It's all I wear as makeup daily. I've been using it since February. I would recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

Love love LOVE! This stuff is so lightweight, and never leaves my face feeling dry or looking patchy. It gives just enough coverage, and it feels great on! It was out of stock for awhile, and I had to find something else to use in the meantime, and it made me realize how great it actually was!
Elyse P.
Elyse P.
Toronto

I love my mineral Peptides! I use this as my finishing powder/bronzer for my face. I am pretty pale so I only use the medium colour. If you buy all 3 and you love contouring you could do it as well. It also came with a retractable kabuki brush that gives me an even spread, and it's soooo SOFT! You can only get these products through independent consultants and I am one if anyone as questions!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?
Angela H.
Angela H.

How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the market? I currently use Bare Minerals and love them!
Lian D.
Lian D.

What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it buildable coverage?

Join Now