Add a Photo

By RODAN + FIELDS

Light-deflecting minerals effectively even skin tone and diffuse visible redness while excusive RFp3 peptides and broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen protect against environmental aggressors.

Kate M.
Kate M.

Perfect powder for those who don't want to cake on makeup. You can wear this by itself or with your other makeup products. When wearing this, I don't feel like I have any makeup on at all, and it applies so easy. Perfect powder who new makeup users, or to anyone.
Allyson g.
Allyson g.
Bismarck, ND

Love this! Such a good brand. Goes on very smooth and covers most blemishes or imperfections on the skin.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.

During the summer, I HATE wearing makeup. Thanks to the mineral peptide powder, I don't have to anymore.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

Love love LOVE! This stuff is so lightweight, and never leaves my face feeling dry or looking patchy. It gives just enough coverage, and it feels great on! It was out of stock for awhile, and I had to find something else to use in the meantime, and it made me realize how great it actually was!
Angela H.
Angela H.

How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the market? I currently use Bare Minerals and love them!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA

1951 reviews

Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?
Lian D.
Lian D.

What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it buildable coverage?

Join Now