BeautyRodan + Fields
Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light

Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light

by Rodan + Fields

Light-deflecting minerals effectively even skin tone and diffuse visible redness while excusive RFp3 peptides and broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen protect against environmental aggressors.

I heard they don’t sell this anymore, does anyone know for surre?
Why did they get rid of this product? 😩
Start your review of Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light!
Alison V.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I like this mineral powder quite a bit. It gives me a lightweight and sheer coverage. I don’t like anything thick sitting on my face. I get oily throughout the day and liquid foundation just melts. I have no issues with R+F’s powder foundation and I can powder my nose whenever I need to and not worry about blending anything in. I’ve even cleaned out and reused the little container as a travel container for my stud earrings!
Shannon G.
Grayslake, IL
Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light uploaded by Shannon G.
Great product, super light feeling on face but nice coverage. Buildable coverage. It is no longer being made so that is a bummer. I wish they would come back out with it! Definitely recommend it! Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light
cutesmartkind H.
Katy, TX
This is my makeup. On the daily. It has such good coverage y’all omg and it lets for so long.
Lee A.
Little Rock, AR
I love that this has SPF! It is light, but moderately buildable. It is not full coverage, but it goes over concealer very well. It’s perfect for a light makeup day and it will last all day if you used a setting spray. It matches skin tones very well and can be mixed with other tones to get a more diverse tone.
Megan S.
Wayne, OK
This product has a no makeup feel to it with spf along with most of their other products. You don’t need to use foundation with this and it’s very blendable and buildable. You can use the other shades as a highlighter and bronzer.
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light uploaded by Mia B.
The mineral peptides SPF 20 - Light works awesome for limited coverage that protects you during the day. Rated only 4 stars due to "limited" coverage. PLEASE ONLY Purchase from a consultant NOT AMAZON!
Tina M.
Clearwater, FL
Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light uploaded by Tina M.
The best spf mineral powder I’ve tried. It stays on well in the hot humid Florida weather too! I pair it with Lashboost and the eye brightening serum for a nice natural look. I highly recommend all their products!
Nga N.
Mountain View, CA
Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Light uploaded by Nga N.
Rodan Fields: Enhancments Mineral Peptides - Medium - SPF 20 0.14 ounces I had the pleasure of testing the mineral powder which gives a natural coverage with sun protection. It is rare a powder product with SPF. Also tested the Active Hydrating Serum and it was amazing. I see instant results in my skin and the marketing lives up to its name where it says it raises the level to 200%. I felt the effect when I used this serum. For more info check out my blog https://iiheartbeauty.com
Tiffany C.
Love love LOVE! This stuff is so lightweight, and never leaves my face feeling dry or looking patchy. It gives just enough coverage, and it feels great on! It was out of stock for awhile, and I had to find something else to use in the meantime, and it made me realize how great it actually was!
Vickie C.
During the summer, I HATE wearing makeup. Thanks to the mineral peptide powder, I don't have to anymore.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...