BY RODAN + FIELDS

Light-deflecting minerals effectively even skin tone and diffuse visible redness while excusive RFp3 peptides and broad spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen protect against environmental aggressors.

• What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it bui...3 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the...3 Answers
  • Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
The mineral peptides SPF 20 - Light works awesome for limited coverage that protects you during the day. Rated only 4 stars due to "limited" coverage. PLEASE ONLY Purchase from a consultant NOT AMAZON!
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
The best spf mineral powder I’ve tried. It stays on well in the hot humid Florida weather too! I pair it with Lashboost and the eye brightening serum for a nice natural look. I highly recommend all their products!
Emily R.
Erie, PA
At first I was hesitant as I’m not a big make up user. However this powder is easy to use and feels weightless on my skin. It has helped combat my acne and has kept my redness at bay. I would definitely buy it again!
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
I ordered this through tophatter when the bid was low and I got lucky! Hones toy it's just as nice as any other powder I won but I actually smile when I put it on because I know it's better for my skin !
Courtney D.
This Peptide powder is the only “face makeup “ I wear. I love the coverage, it’s light weight, has SPF, and stays on! It’s so easy to apply, you just brush it on and go! I would recommend this to anyone!
Andrea N.
Duvall, WA
Love this stuff!! I only use this powder anymore. It is light and doesn’t get flakey. I like to use medium and dark with the light to contour. Great price!
Very easy to apply with the kabuki brush.
Kassie G.
This is by far my favorite mineral powder! It's light weight with perfect coverage and a perfect color. I moisturize and then add this and I'm done! Easy peasy! #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Maggie B.
If you are looking for just a little bit of coverage this stuff is great. It is also amazing for sensitive skin. However it is NOT a good setting powder, just so everyone is aware.
Nga N.
Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Medium

I had the pleasure of testing the mineral powder which gives a natural coverage with sun protection. It is rare a powder product with SPF. Also tested the Active Hydrating Serum and it was amazing. I see instant results in my skin and the marketing lives up to its name where it says it raises the level to 200%. I felt the effect when I used this serum. For more info check out my blog
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
I love this mineral powder it's light and goes on effortlessly and perk it has spf one improvement I would like to see is larger container. I use this product daily and got it from my consultant. I will continue to use this product especially during summer months. Rodan + Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Medium
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find Rodan+fields face products?
Lian D.
What kind of coverage can you expect from this product? Is it buildable coverage?
Angela H.
How does this product compare to other mineral foundations on the market? I currently use Bare Minerals and love them!