BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJubujub
Rodan + Fields ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, 125 mL/42 Fl Oz

Rodan + Fields ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, 125 mL/4.2 Fl. Oz.

by Jubujub

Superior exfoliation product. 125 mL/4.2 Fl.Oz. Formula features vitamins E and C and contains no oils. Factory sealed.

Is this worth the price/dealing with the consultants? I'm curious about this but my experiences with R&F in the past have not been good.
Do you prefer Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels or the Microdermabrasion Paste by Rodan + Fields ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, 125 mL/4.2 Fl. Oz.?
Start your review of Rodan + Fields ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, 125 mL/4.2 Fl. Oz.!
Danielle K.
Burbank, CA
This scrub is INCREDIBLE! It is quite abrasive so I only use it when my skin is feeling extra dry or I haven't exfoliated in a while. It is pretty dang pricy, but it really does wonders for my skin. I have bought 2 jars of this product and i'm almost out of my second one. I will be buying this again!
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
First off, not a Rodan and Fields presenter so this is unbiased lol. I have a friend that sells and this is the one and only product of hers that I've tried (due to price of products) but I am a BIG fan. I use this about once a week and it really does improve the texture, softness and brightness of the skin. It is one of my favorite skin care products and has lasted me almost a year so I've been very pleased with it.
yesenia C.
atwater, CA
Es lo máximo me encanta! Deja la piel suave y fresca ! La e usado poco y siento que me está ayudando a cerrar los poros . Definitivamente el mejor! Rodan + Fields ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, 125 mL/4.2 Fl. Oz.
Nicole H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This, this right here is what got me to try anything from this brand. I will continue to purchase this. You can use it for many things. But after I use it on my face I have no desire to cover my skin with makeup bc I feel like new women. I use it on my hands as well. Fantastic stuff and well wort the price. (Not affiliated with the brand)
Hannah B.
Brentwood, TN
FAVORITE product from Rodan + Fields! A sugar salt scrub that will exfoliate all dull/dead skin! I cannot go a day without using it!
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
I love to use this on my face and my body. I deal with dry skin and I love to use this product to exfoliate with. Plus I live that you can use it on your whole body and face!
Felicity  W.
I have very sensitive skin and finding a facial cleanser is difficult. R+F Micro-dermablasion paste does not leave my skin angry. My skin is smooth and feels refreshed.
Dayna L.
Middleton
This stuff is hands down the holy grail of micro derms in my book!! Very noticeable results after only 1 use. I used to use one by Neutrogena and for some reason it has been discontinued. I hated that because it worked beautifully on my skin. I am prone to sensitive skin and irritation and neither were a problem with this product. I was left with a clearer more radiant complexion and visibly smaller pores. I would recommend to anyone that's looking for "wow" results!
Krystal G.
Des Moines, IA
I use R&F micro paste in conjunction with the Reverse & Redefine systems. I use 2-3 times a week at night in lieu of facewash and it leave my skin feeling soft. I use at night as it can be harsh and my leaves my skin red. I follow up with the serum pods and my face feels wonderful in the morning.
Victoria  M.
Ponchatoula, LA
I got this as a sample and loved it! Makes my skin very very smooth and soft. I was in contact with a consultant through a family member. I am not a fan of consultant based products because of the pushy-ness of the consultants. This was no different. Also this product is very expensive to me. Great product but not a fan of the business model.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sharonda T.
Chicago
il y a 5 ans
Mia B. il y a 4 ans
Microdermabrasion PASTE - leaves your skin soft and removes just the right amount of dead skin layers. I think finding the perfect balance when exfoliating is key. I do it 2 to 3x a week, usually with a mask (use the scrub to wash off the mask) at least once a week. As we age, our skin exfoliates less but becomes less hydrated so the key is to keep the newest, freshest skin hydrated (and protected) on the surface.