BY JUBUJUB

Superior exfoliation product. 125 mL/4.2 Fl.Oz. Formula features vitamins E and C and contains no oils. Factory sealed. see more...

• Is this worth the price/dealing with the consultants? I'm...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels or the...1 Answers
Olivia P.
Berea, OH
If I could only use one cleansing product for the rest of my life, it would be this one. I have the large tub of it for daily use and then the smaller travel packets for any travel that I am doing! If you have sensitive skin, I would advise using it wet just so the product is not so aggressive. I use this twice a day, both in the morning and at night, and it even takes off my make up (just do this last when the product is almost completely dissolved so not to harm your eyes).

The only reason I am not giving it five stars is because of the cost. The tub is $80 and for me that is a little much, but I still think it is worth it!
Heather G.
This stuff is amazing! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It has helped my skin to clear up and has reduced my fine lines and discolourations. I have been using for about 2 years. It is around $80 a tub but lasts around 6 months for me because I only use it 3 times per week. Everyone I know that's tried it has felt the same! Totally what is the up front cost. Rodan + Fields ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, 125 mL/4.2 Fl. Oz.
Sara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Pricy but so, so worth it. I use this exclusively as an exfoliant for my tattoos, so it might be a hefty price tag for that, but it brightens them so much that it’s worth it. A little goes a long way, big time, so it lasts.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
My absolute fave! My friend gave me a sample and my skin feels so absolutely soft and clean!! I love this product! Only thing.... expensive. If you can afford high end skincare... buy this treat for yourself.
Krystal G.
Des Moines, IA
I use R&F micro paste in conjunction with the Reverse & Redefine systems. I use 2-3 times a week at night in lieu of facewash and it leave my skin feeling soft. I use at night as it can be harsh and my leaves my skin red. I follow up with the serum pods and my face feels wonderful in the morning.
Sarah M.
Allen Park
By far the best exfoliating paste I’ve used. Leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed, while giving it a healthy glow. A little goes a long way. Long lasting product that is worth the price!

Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Love love love this product. It's expensive but it's lasts a long time. Sucks you can only get it online but it's so worth it. Make my face feel so soft and it stays that way all day.
Chelsea S.
Denver
The best scrub I’ve ever used! It’s a nice sugar scrub that’s not too harsh on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky! This is a staple in my home!
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
As we age, our skin starts to change dramatically because it starts to shed it's dead skin cells LESS frequently (especially if you are not properly hydrated). I can't imagine my life without R+F Microdermabrasion paste. It leaves my skin smooth, soft, even toned, and helps with those pesky ingrown hairs. If we are being honest, I kinda want to bathe my whole body in this scrub! So let's be honest, I may have once or twice. A little more on the expensive side, but I'd rather take care of my skin than get a mani/pedi service I can do myself.
Dayna L.
Covington
This stuff is hands down the holy grail of micro derms in my book!! Very noticeable results after only 1 use.
I used to use one by Neutrogena and for some reason it has been discontinued. I hated that because it worked beautifully on my skin. I am prone to sensitive skin and irritation and neither were a problem with this product. I was left with a clearer more radiant complexion and visibly smaller pores. I would recommend to anyone that's looking for "wow" results!
Katelyn A.
Is this worth the price/dealing with the consultants? I'm curious about this but my experiences with R&F in the past have not been good.
Sharonda T.
Do you prefer Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels or the Microdermabrasion Paste by Rodan + Fields ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, 125 mL/4.2 Fl. Oz.?

Amazon