Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™

Get the appearance of lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks with ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™.* This nightly eyelash-conditioning serum features a unique proprietary formula that improves the appearance of lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours. In weeks, you’ll be wondering if you need mascara at all. (5mL/0.17 US fl. oz.)

*For best results, use Lash Boost for 8 weeks.

ENHANCEMENTS™ Lash Boost should be applied nightly along the upper lash line.

1. Remove makeup and wash your face before using Lash Boost. Eye lids and lashes should be completely clean and dry.
  2. Apply Lash Boost only along the upper lash line of both eyes. Dip the brush once per eye and wipe off any excess product from the brush before applying.
  3. Gently wipe off any excess serum from your eyelid or lashes. Do not wash your face or eyes after applying.
  4. Wait about 90 seconds until Lash Boost has dried before going to sleep or applying other products around your eye. Make sure to avoid eye lids and lashes when applying any product to the eye area, including eye cream.
  5. If you get the serum in your eye, rinse with water. Some people may experience a mild tingling sensation after application. It should improve within a few minutes and disappear completely with continued use. Stop using if tingling, irritation and/or redness persist.
  6. Continue using Lash Boost nightly after desired results are achieved to maintain lash condition. Can also be applied to eyebrows to help improve their appearance. Eyebrows may take up to 8 weeks to see results.

WARNINGS:
For external use only. Avoid getting in the eye; in the event of direct contact rinse with cool water. If you develop irritation or swelling, discontinue product usage. If irritation is significant or in the first instance of any swelling, consult your physician. If you’re pregnant or nursing, being treated for any eye-related disorder, undergoing cancer treatment, prone to dry eyes or styes, consult your physician before use. If you notice irregularities in appearance of lashes, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Who has used this? Results??
Does any one want exclusive deals for Rodan and Fields products ? I can get you up to 20% off and other discounts they will have in the future. Stop paying full price and get your luxury skin care products for an affordable price. Message me today!
Did anyone else have darkening of the eyelids when they used [product:rodan-&-fields-lash-boost] for a while? I used it for a few years with no problems, but I noticed my eyelids became very dark where I was applying the product.
Start your review of Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™!
Betsey B.
Los Angeles, CA
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Betsey B.
IT WORKS. Worth the investment, I tried switching to GrandeLash and it didn’t give me the same results as R+F. It did make my eyes sensitive the first couple of weeks, but that faded and honestly I’d take it for the growth I saw on my lashes. The top photo is prior WITH mascara, middle is after 6 weeks, and the bottom is after 8 with no mascara! I do should note that I do not sell R+F, I’ve just never had a product work so well before!
Haleigh M.
San Angelo, TX
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Haleigh M.
Yep. This WORKS. All my lashes fell out after I gave birth to my son. I was desperate to get them back so I tried this serum. I used it consistently every night for a couple months and saw amazing results. Now I’m hooked! So much better than lash extensions!
Sophia W.
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Sophia W.
This is awesome. Fantastic shower speaker. The sound quality is great and the size is perfect. Received this for free from Exclusivester a facebook group. Join the group and avail yours for free!
Suzi S.
Levittown, PA
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Suzi S.
This is an amazing product. When I first began using Lash Boost I had zero lashes. I'd apply mascara and you couldn't really tell because I didn't have lashes to apply it to. My lashes now touch my eyebrows when I apply mascara! The product is a bit pricey but it lasts for two months and the results make it worth every penny! Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™
Jenniferlyn K.
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Jenniferlyn K.
False lash effect without the fake lashes!!! This product is definitely expensive and if you don’t continue to use it, your lashes will go back to the way they were before. That being said, you won’t want to stop using it! This lash serum is the best lash serum I’ve ever tried! Ive noticed less lashes falling out when I remove my makeup, my lashes feel stronger and healthier plus they look thicker and darker! Some days I don’t even wear mascara, just a little bit of castor oil after curling them and that it. Beautiful lashes all the time.
Trysta S.
Hanley Falls
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Trysta S.
This has been an amazing product! My eye lashes look beautiful! I can’t stress enough how much cheaper this is than false lashes! Hassle free! And it’s natural!
Sarah L.
Fairborn, OH
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Sarah L.
This seriously works! I have pretty straight lashes naturally, and used for 4 months. They’re curling and long as ever! [product:rodan-&-fields-enhancements-lash-boost]
Sarah R.
Visalia, CA
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Sarah R.
I have never worn false eyelashes, nor have I ever yearned for lash extensions. I am low maintenance when it comes to committing to time in a salon. Going every two weeks to get lash extensions? I’m a mom of two toddlers working full time- I don’t have time to go to the bathroom alone let alone make the time to go get my lashes done. I have been using this for almost 4 years. And I will NEVER stop. There may be cheaper lash products on the market but I guarantee you none of them deliver results like lash boost. I even signed up as a consultant to get a discount on it it’s that good!
Chelsea S.
Hillsboro, KS
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Chelsea S.
Let’s just say best product out there by far. When my mom got me on this I was shocked how amazing my results were. I didn’t actually think I had results until I took pictures after 6 weeks and compared them but look now. Order @ lsingh.myrandf.com if you want this product!
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Jennifer R.
❤️❤️❤️A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ❤️❤️❤️Definitely 100% recommended. You must apply it every night. Don’t skip a day and you will see incredible results. My product lasted 3 1/2 months. Yes!! I’m buying another one. Now that I have long lashes I will use the product around 3 times per week. [product:rodan-&-fields-enhancements-lash-boost]

298 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...