Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™

rodanandfields: $150.00

Get the appearance of lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks with ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™.* This nightly eyelash-conditioning serum features a unique proprietary formula that improves the appearance of lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours. In weeks, you’ll be wondering if you need mascara at all. (5mL/0.17 US fl. oz.)

*For best results, use Lash Boost for 8 weeks.

ENHANCEMENTS™ Lash Boost should be applied nightly along the upper lash line.

1. Remove makeup and wash your face before using Lash Boost. Eye lids and lashes should be completely clean and dry.
  2. Apply Lash Boost only along the upper lash line of both eyes. Dip the brush once per eye and wipe off any excess product from the brush before applying.
  3. Gently wipe off any excess serum from your eyelid or lashes. Do not wash your face or eyes after applying.
  4. Wait about 90 seconds until Lash Boost has dried before going to sleep or applying other products around your eye. Make sure to avoid eye lids and lashes when applying any product to the eye area, including eye cream.
  5. If you get the serum in your eye, rinse with water. Some people may experience a mild tingling sensation after application. It should improve within a few minutes and disappear completely with continued use. Stop using if tingling, irritation and/or redness persist.
  6. Continue using Lash Boost nightly after desired results are achieved to maintain lash condition. Can also be applied to eyebrows to help improve their appearance. Eyebrows may take up to 8 weeks to see results.

WARNINGS:
For external use only. Avoid getting in the eye; in the event of direct contact rinse with cool water. If you develop irritation or swelling, discontinue product usage. If irritation is significant or in the first instance of any swelling, consult your physician. If you’re pregnant or nursing, being treated for any eye-related disorder, undergoing cancer treatment, prone to dry eyes or styes, consult your physician before use. If you notice irregularities in appearance of lashes, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Worth the price tag??
Does this cause the same reddening on your eyelids in the morning as some other lash growth products?
If anyone is interested in getting beautiful long lashes and gorgeous full look of brows message me today to get in on a great deal including 10% off you know you want too
Start your review of Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™!
24 days ago
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by ava S.
I love the results I got with this. after using it every night for about six months, my lashes are noticeably longer and fuller. I continue to put it on every night to keep up the effects. my friends and family have all noticed that my eyelashes are longer. I didn’t really expect it to work so i never took a specific before picture, but I found one of my lashes 1 year ago (before starting) vs now after using it for around 8 months. i look back on old pictures and my lashes were so tiny compared to now. having longer lashes makes any makeup look better and overall makes me feel more confident. for comparison, my lashes now without mascara and curling are longer by themselves than my eyelashes before with curling and mascara on. i attached a before and after- in both of these my eyelashes are curled and have mascara on. this product is super expensive but I definitely think it’s worth it if you have short lashes and want them to be longer without the hassle of eyelash extensions.
a month agoFort Wayne
I had a hard time getting over the price of this and actually buying it, my rep ran a buy it at her price sale and I tried it. It took about 4 weeks before I started to see effects, but wow it worked amazing! My eyelashes are darker longer and fuller. And the tubes last about 4-5 months so it makes the price better.
9 days agoSomerville, MA
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Jacqueline S.
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Jacqueline S.
Attached is my before and after (full pic wouldn’t fit.) I LOVE this product. My lashes are noticeably fuller and longer. I just added it to my nightly routine. I would recommend however the price is a turn off. It’s VERY expensive. While I loved the results, I’ll be trying out a cheaper yet similar product.
a month ago
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Minnie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I started using this nightly at the end of April and still use it every night. A picture is worth a thousand words so just look at the picture - no mascara, no eyelash curler. IT. IS. AMAZING. Just buy it - you won’t regret it
7 hours agoFlorence, AL
It does live up to the hype. I used consistently for a month and saw noticeable difference in the length of my lashes. All things considered, the price is outrageous, but if you find it on even a teeny sale (like I did), snag it! Using it off and on, only as needed now, I expect it will last me at least 6 months.
a day agoFindlay
This stuff actually works and it starts working pretty fast! I have terrible eyelashes. They are almost nonexistent. Within 10 days I had longer, fuller eyelashes. The only negative thing about this product is the price. It’s quite expensive.
3 days agoPlainfield, IN
One of my most favorite and used R&F products! This works! 100%!!! I noticed a big change just after 3 weeks! Now I don’t use it everyday but still have kept envious lashes!Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™
12 days agoPittsburgh, PA
I’ve been using Lash Boost for about 3 months and have seen a MAJOR difference in the length, fullness, and darkness of my lashes. I bought it immediately after taking my eyelash extensions off, so my lashes were short and sparser than they were before a year of extensions. I have VERY sensitive eyes, and was concerned about this serum triggering my eczema etc. After 3 months I can confidently say the product is gentle and does not irritate my eyes. You do need to make sure you apply the product every night or the results won’t happen the way you want/they advertise. Be consistent and it will work wonders!
2 months agoOceanside
Rodan & Fields ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™ uploaded by Brittany C.
My friend is a Consultant for R+F and her progress is amazing. She’s shown me other women and their comparison photos. Seems to be working for them! It’s a simple process. Apply a stroke on each eyelid right before you go to bed.
25 days ago
I was super skeptical of this product. I have long lashes as is, so I didn’t expect much. For the first few weeks, I wasn’t sure I was seeing a difference. However, I took progress pictures for comparison and I was shocked. This product truly works. While it is expensive, it’s much more cost efficient than getting extensions, and much easier to use/ care for your lashes. Highly recommend!

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...