Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost

by rodan

Get the appearance of longer, thicker-looking lashes you dream of with Lash Boost eyelash-conditioning serum. Get the appearance of lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks with ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost.* This nightly eyelash-conditioning serum features a unique proprietary formula that improves the appearance of lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours. In weeks, you`ll be wondering if you need mascara at all. ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost should be applied nightly along the upper lash line. Follow these steps: Remove makeup and wash your face before using Lash Boost. Eye lids and lashes should be completely clean and dry. Apply Lash Boost only along the upper lash line of both eyes. Dip the brush once per eye and wipe off any excess product from the brush before applying. Gently wipe off any excess serum from your eyelid or lashes. Do not wash your face or eyes after applying. Wait about 90 seconds until Lash Boost has dried before going to sleep or applying other products around your eye. Make sure to avoid eye lids and lashes when applying any product to the eye area, including eye cream. If you get the serum in your eye, rinse with water. Some people may experience a mild tingling sensation after application. It should improve within a few minutes and disappear completely with continued use. Stop using if tingling, irritation and/or redness persist. Continue using Lash Boost nightly after desired results are achieved to maintain lash condition. Can also be applied to eyebrows to help improve their appearance. Eyebrows may take up to 8 weeks to see results. Visit our website BeeLineIndustries for more products and comprehensive information about each item.

Does this really work? How much length do you actually get?
What is your overall experience with Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost compared to other products? Any good recommendations for eyebrow serums and lower cost eyelash serums?
Ok, so honest opinions on this product— is it worth it? How soon did you start seeing results, and how dramatic were they, etc.?
Start your review of Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost!
Kennesaw, GA
Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost uploaded by ashlyn B.
Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost uploaded by ashlyn B.
This product has made a huge impact on my beauty life! I used to be so insecure because I had the tiniest lashes and you could never tell that I even had mascara on because they were so short! I started using this product about a year ago and I am so happy with the results that came from this! It made me a happier person and made my self confidence go up as well! I will always recommend this product and it is well worth the $100!
Randolph, MA
Lash boost is a game changer! People often think I have fake lashes on and now I can quickly head out the door without having to make sure I apply mascara. With two kiddos at home it makes life so much easier.
This is by far the best lash serum ive tried... while it takes a few weeks to work, as most do, it was worth the wait and money! I’ve bought this a few times and will continue to buy it. Definitely recommend!
Cumming, GA
Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost uploaded by Ryann M.
I use this product religiously!! I had eyelash extensions of over a year, without a break and after my eyelashes were frail and would break of in a second, it was terrible! I started using Lash Boost and they literally touch my eyebrows now!! So easy to use and so worth the money!!!!!
Huntsville, AL
I have been using Rodan and Fields lash boost for over a year now, and will not stop using it. For me, it took about 6 weeks of daily application before I saw a huge difference, but the difference was amazing. Not only did it increase the length of my lashed, but also the volume and made the hairs darker. Love this product!
Milroy
I really liked this product. But I could not really tell if it was working 100% or not. I knew orhers using this and wow!!! Great results!!! This may not be for everyone.
Berwick
Just when I was about to get extensions i stumbled upon this tube of magic. My transformation was insane. I even put it on my brows and filled in missing hair I had. Obsessed. Worth every penny
Las Vegas, NV
Works 1000%! Worth every penny, not only did my lashes stay long for months (even though I stopped using to see how long they would last) but they went back to how they were when I was little!
Hate the price but it does work!!! Must use religiously each evening before bed, takes a while when first using to see results, everyone is different, but for me, my lashes were wow on the third month! Will go back to normal if you stop using it, so do have to repurchase, but works sooooo well. Coworker used few months before wedding, thought she had falsies on, so glad she put me on to this! Have thin sparse East Asian lashes, since using has made my lashes so much longer and more volume, I literally don't have to use a curler anymore (which is great since they choo your lashes sometimes 😐), use one coat of Dior primer with one coat of Pat McGrath mascara and BOOM! Have been asked if I was wearing falsies or extensions since I started using the serum! 😆Nope! On my 5th tube RN :)
Tampa, FL
Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost uploaded by Jade Z.
Ignore the awful sunburn on my face, but this is month 3 of using Lash Boost. I had removed my eyelash extensions and my lashes were SHORT SHORT when I started. Like, barely there. A few weeks in I saw a difference, and this was a few days before I ordered my second tube.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago