Skin CareFacial SkincareRodan + Fields
Brand New Formulation Reverse Regimen with Retinol & Pure Vitamin C

by Rodan + Fields

NEW FORMULATION!! Reverse Regimen for the Appearance of Brown Spots, Dullness and Discoloration Clean the slate and see a brighter future for your skin. Exposure to the sun and the environment can leave you with less-than-youthful skin. Erase the...

Best retinol to start with? I have never used any before.
Do you have a face regiment and if so could you share your favorite brand please?
Does this work for dark spots? I’ve thought about trying but it’s so expensive I want to hear about actual results people had after using this set.
Start your review of Rodan + Fields Brand New Formulation Reverse Regimen with Retinol & Pure Vitamin C!
michy_36
Rodan + Fields Brand New Formulation Reverse Regimen with Retinol & Pure Vitamin C uploaded by michy_36
This product just launched in March and so fsr I'm living it!!!! If you want to get rid of stubborn dark spots, this is the go to. Super gentle on even the most sensitive skin.
pamela S.
Bellevue, KY
Amazing product! Literally, I can't rave about this product enough. I personally only use the regiment one time a day so the product lasts a lot longer and I still saw amazing results. I dramatically have less freckles and sun spots on my face. My color and tone is more even and my face is always clear of blemishes!
Acacia G.
Anderson, SC
This didn't reverse anything. If anything, it made my skin look worse. Brought out huge dark spots and acne that could be seen a mile away. I used it for around 3 months to give it time and was deeply unsatisfied!
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
Completely worth the money some of the best product I've ever used even over department store brands truly worth of money and the effort to use it definitely makes a difference that I could tell a 100% difference after just a couple weeks I highly recommend!
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
Rodan + Fields Brand New Formulation Reverse Regimen with Retinol & Pure Vitamin C uploaded by Emily N.
This product line changed my skin - and my life! I have always been self conscious about my freckles, but when I got a noticeable sun spot on my cheek from a bad sunburn, I was ready to try something to even out my skin tone. Rodan + Fields is definitely expensive, but it has been worth every penny. I used the Reverse line first to get my skin tone even, and then I purchased the Redefine line for anti-aging. I will probably revert back to using Reverse in the morning & Redefine at night - I just love the brightness Reverse brought to my skin! I have no make up on in my after picture - I never thought I'd see my face so spot-free! I am not an R+F consultant and have no intentions on becoming one - just a very happy customer.
Bambi C.
Avon Lake, OH
Rodan + Fields Brand New Formulation Reverse Regimen with Retinol & Pure Vitamin C uploaded by Bambi C.
I didn’t really freak out when I turned 40. Not sure why but I didn’t. The freak out happened when I realized I was going to be turning 41. I had always taken care of my skin and always moisturized. I take after my dad who is of Irish, Scottish, and English decent which means I burn easily and I have sun spots. I have been using this product for 2 months and I cannot believe the improvement in my skin! It takes a little bit of an adjustment on your daily routine so add a little extra time until you get used to it. It is a pricey regimen but in my opinion it is worth every penny. (BTW-I have no idea why I take selfies looking like I’m getting charged with a crime. But you can see the improvement in my skin and that makes me happy.)
Jennifer A.
Philadelphia , PA
Awesome! This is my unbiased review here, I'm not a consultant like so many reviews on these types of direct sales products. This stuff really worked for me. I used a full regimen and it completely got rid of my brown spots and discolorations. Allows me to go make up free, highly recommend!
Kelli H.
Cherokee, IA
Rodan + Fields Brand New Formulation Reverse Regimen with Retinol & Pure Vitamin C uploaded by Kelli H.
Love this regimen! I have dark marks and freckles that become more apparent during the summer. This helps fight that and gives a great spf to help protect against future marks!
Kyaustin T.
ks
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count has corrected my uneven skin tone. Skin appears brighter. Receive compliments about my skin’s complexion. Worth the money, love that the company offers a 60 day money back guarantee if it doesn’t work for you- but have never had to return anything.
Whitney B.
Tracy
Rodan + Fields Brand New Formulation Reverse Regimen with Retinol & Pure Vitamin C uploaded by Whitney B.
I cannot explain how thankful I am for this regimen ! After I had my son I got horrible melasma so I gave it a shot. this is my before and after 30 days in ! It totally resurfaced my skin and my acne scars diminished and my melasma is almost gone !! I would recommend this product to anyone struggling with melasma and acne scars, it is nothing far from amazing ! Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count
Ask a question to the Influenster community...