BY RODAN + FIELDS

NEW FORMULATION!! Reverse Regimen for the Appearance of Brown Spots, Dullness and Discoloration Clean the slate and see a brighter future for your skin. Exposure to the sun and the environment can leave you with less-than-youthful skin. Erase the... see more...

• Does anyone have current before and after pictures of the...1 Answers
  • No offense, but would love for someone who isn't an R&amp...3 Answers
  • how soon do you see results with this product? I really ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
The Reverse Regimen works really well for evening out skin tone. I have both hypo- and hyper- pigmentation on my forehead, jawline and neck. It has been extremely difficult to treat even with laser treatments and prescription strength retinols & skin lighteners. I used the entire Reverse regimen long before I used more invasive methods, and I have to say the results I got from Reverse were pretty close to what I got from the more invasive methods. The only reason I went further is because I wanted to see if I could get even better results (I didn't do much better!). Therefore, I wouldn't let the price steer you away from a great product, especially because you are going to get similar results to what would cost you thousands to get otherwise. I highly recommend them. I love the citrusy scent. It doesn't take too long to apply the products AND they don't leave your skin dry like some retinol containing products do. I did experience break outs from the Reverse sunscreen- it was pretty thick and greasy- so I just used a different but equally strong SPF. Please keep in mind that the results are reversible with sun exposure, which is true for ANY skin lightening treatment, including laser. 1 hr in the sun can quickly undo 3 mos of treatment. Therefore, using sunscreen with this regimen is VITAL!!!
Jennie C.
{Let me first clarify that these opinions are my own as a r+f preferred customer. I am NOT a r+f consultant, nor was I paid or given free products to leave this review. I just love the results I've gotten from this and other r+f products.}
This set of products- Reverse by Rodan + Fields - is the only formulation I found by *any* brand that actually works!! It of the brown sunspots at the corners of my eyes & upper cheeks that my eyeglasses did not protect, and it also removed many other brown/ discolored areas left by the sun. I wholeheartedly recommend this product for anyone that has issues with discoloration or doll, uneven skin tone. This will really brighten up your complexion beautifully! Warning: follow the usage instructions on this to the letter. If you try to introduce this to your skin routine too quickly, the retinol will make your skin angry & unhappy. The pattern laid out in the included package directions will indicate what days to use this product and when to rotate in your old routine until your skin has acclimated to the Reverse. At that point the instructions will tell you when you can use this product daily.
Insider tip--> This works so much better if you're using the Microdermabrasion Scrub for exfoliation periodically!! (That stuff is ahhhhhmazing!)
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I was specifically trying to review the Reverse SPF 50+ sunscreen but could only pull up the toner or full regimen. The whole regimen is awesome and super effective for dark marks (I prefer to start with the “lightening” regimen with hydroquinone) but the sunscreen is great whether you are using the full regimen or not. I use it whenever I know I will be out in the sun a lot, like at the beach or the pool. I reapply throughout the day. It leaves a nice finish on the face and is very protective.
Stephanie E.
Denver
This product line was okay, not amazing though. I used it for many months and didn’t see much change in my skin. I also have had some issues with Rodan and fields dealing with harmful chemicals in their products so for that reason alone I wouldn’t recommend anything from them. I did like the sunscreen in this regimen. It went on really nice, wasn’t sticky or too thick. If you really wanted to try something from them maybe just order the sunscreen!
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
It’s a lot of work. Way too many steps for me EVERY NIGHT. I have two kids and don’t have time for a 20 minute regimen twice a day. It is really expensive and after 2 months of use I was totally unimpressed. My skin didn’t show any drastic changes. The sunscreen was SUPER heavy and sticky. It made my makeup feel cakey. I had to switch sunscreens to avoid this. I liked the toner but that’s about it. The wash smelled funny to me. I felt like while the kit lasted a while, running out of some products before others was frustrating. I quit using and decided to make up my own routine that is cheaper and quicker using other products
Brenna G.
Warminster, PA
I am a R+F prefered customer for good reason!  I keep coming back to R+F Reverse to reduce dark spots and sun damage.   I spent a majority of my teenage years and early 20's not listening to my mom about sunscreen application for my fair skin.  Although expensive, the regimen is amazing!  I  highly recommend taking before and after pictures to truly see a difference.  I use the product consistently and would recommend to anyone!

In the picture sans makeup, I sharpened the images by 50% in the top images to really see the details in my skin.  The bottom pictures are the originals taken.
Reyna C.
New York
Been using the line for about 2 yearsand I loved it, the regimen its to brighten/ clear dark spots sun marks but in general is a great product also help with impurity. I have used  all product except thw one for acne (as my complexion is clear. But i would recommend this product 100%
Tara N.
I swear by this regimen! The Rodan + Fields Brand New Formulation Reverse Regimen with Retinol & Pure Vitamin C has transformed my skin! Ever since I began using this regimen 2 years ago my blemishes have disappeared and my skin looks fresh and bright with an even tone. It also helps fight my fine lines.
It only took about 2 weeks of consistent use to see a noticeable difference.
I love the citrusy scent, and the clean feel I get after using it every morning and night.
I can't say enough good things about this regimen! I don't know what I would do without it.
Marie G.
Cape Girardeau
My first product with Rodan + Fields and it sold me on the product line. I used the complete regimen, all except sunscreen. I only had occasion to use sunscreen a few times. My skin can be sensitive and tolerated this line very well. Loved the smell; orange citrus. Removed the dead cells, felt like I just had a facial everyday. I have started using on my neck to remove lines.
Ally P.
Glen Rock
My mother is a consultant for them so we use all their products. I love the sunscreen because it’s not oily and it doesn’t leave your face too white. All my friends have started using it and I tell as many people about it as I can because I think everyone should have good skin!
Emily A.
Richmond, VA
How long until results were seen for removal of brown spots?
Lydia R.
Lagrange, GA
I really want to try this but am concerned it will dry out my skin. Did anyone have that problem?
Brianna P.
Erdenheim , PA
Has anyone used the microdermabrasion paste by Rodan & Fields? Rodan + Fields Brand New Formulation Reverse Regimen with Retinol & Pure Vitamin C
Kim P.
Raleigh, NC
No offense, but would love for someone who isn't an R&F consultant to answer this. If you use this, did you see results? I used R&F redefine and wasn't too thrilled with it. I mean, it was OK, but not worth the money IMO. I'd love to see YOUR before/afters.
Elizabeth R.
After having a baby, my skin has changed. Who do you recommend should use this product? Oily, combination, dry? Wrinkles or prevention?