BY RODAN + FIELDS

• I want to try this, but I'm nervous about putting fillers on my ski...1 Answers
Maria C.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the best names in this field. Heck, to me, THE best name in the field outside of surgery for small lines, forehead wrinkles or such like this. I couldn't believe the results. Tho I justttt used this yesterday so I don't know how long the results will last... I am still Super happy.
5 Definite stars!!!! :) :) :)
Maria B.
Maria B.
fort myers, FL
Absolutely one of my favorite products! Hubby & I both use these. Work great and all you need to do is place them on at night time and let wrinkles fill over night! Not painful & I barely feel them when I have even on.
Angeline G.
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
This is amazing! It makes my skin look and feel amazing. First time using it and I'm not at all disappointed! It's very affective for a good value. A little pricy but worth it! 10/10 recommend to give it a try !
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Long Beach
If you are thinking about Botox?? Then you need this! You just put a little strip on over your wrinkle, and go to sleep. Wake up wrinkle free! I love this product and use it often. I would purchase again
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
The results are amazing!!! In just 1 hour fine lines were less noticeable. After one over night use fine lines were all but gone. This is worth every single penny!!! I would recommend it to everyone.
Keary C.
Keary C.
Dallas
Wow! This product is awesome and really does work!!! I have used this product and sell this product and it really does work! It last for sixty days so it is very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Absolutely love this stuff! Received as a gift from a coworker of mine and it had helped my face so much my acne has definitely gotten better! I love this stuff I will be buying it once I run out
Julie H.
Julie H.
Waveland, MS
Amazing product...wrinkles went away almost overnight with my mom! I couldn't believe the difference it made on her crow's feet. Great results for the price.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Hiram
Still only in week two.I can say my skin is much softer. It broke out really bad at first but that seems to be subsiding. Still not sure its worth the extreme price tag.
Claudette M.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
This works if you use it regularly. I did see results. I just have a hard time trying to fit this into my routine
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Dover, AR
I want to try this, but I'm nervous about putting fillers on my skin (even if they're topical). Has anyone done research on the product's safety?