BY RODAN + FIELDS

Real Results
Designed to meet the body’s unique needs, Active Hydration Body Replenish helps reveal visibly smooth, supple, glowing skin. A breakthrough body moisturizer, it delivers immediate and continuous body hydration for skin that looks and acts younger. Before applying, prep for hydration by removing dulling, dead skin cells with the complimentary Body Polisher.

Potent Ingredients
Powered by R+F’s 3D3P Molecular Matrix, a concentrated solution of Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin that draws in moisture from the air and locks it onto skin, Active Hydration Body Replenish is a fast-absorbing daily hydrating moisturizer that restores every skin type to its optimum hydration level. (200mL/6.76 US fl. oz.)

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Calcium PCA, Magnesium PCA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Fragrance/Parfum, Behenic Acid, Carbomer, Ceteareth-25, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cholesterol, Dimethiconol, Gellan Gum, Hydrated Silica, Lecithin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Tin Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage: Apply daily to clean, dry skin, paying particular attention to rough, dry areas. For best results, use on towel-dried skin after showering or bathing. Not intended for use on face.

• Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Body Replenish + Body Pol...3 Answers
  • This looks fantastic, how many have tried it? What are s...3 Answers
  • What does this do? Is there anything like this?3 Answers
Karen T.
Influenster please take off the app and let people use a computer to use this site. Influenster please take off the app and let people use a computer to use this site. Influenster please take off the app and let people use a computer to use this site. Influenster please take off the app and let people use a computer to use this site. Influenster please take off the app and let people use a computer to use this site. Influenster please take off the app and let people use a computer to use this site. Influenster please take off the app and let people use a computer to use this site. Influenster please take off the app and let people use a computer to use this site. Influenster please take off the app and let people use a computer to use this site.
Tracey D.
Brewton, AL
Anything made by Rodan and Fields is amazing. The active hydration works wonders for my skin. I actually used some that a friend had and immediately went and ordered my own. My skin felt like silk. I habe issues with dry skin all year long, not just in the cold winter months. So this is definitely a product I will use for life!
Melissa H.
kill devil hills
I've never been one to use any type of body moisturizer or lotions. Personally all I used on my skin was coconut oil. I never really felt like anything but coconut oil gave me the hydration that my skin needed. Until Rodan & Fields launched their NEWEST product, Active Hydration Body Replenish. Right away I was immediately interested because one of the main ingredients was coconut oil. After getting my hands on my own active hydration body replenish I am was obsessed! I have never had my skin so nourished, hydrated, while also maintaining all day smoothness!
Wendy P.
I had dry skin, especially on my legs, feet, and arms. I needed a product that would hydrate and moisturize without having to reapply all day. This product is AH-MAZING!!! It’s luxurious! It makes my skin so soft and smooth! My skin looks healthier and hydrated. I love the polisher and use it in the shower. AMAZING product for the body!!!! Contact me to get this product at an awesome discount!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Wow love this! I’ve been addicted to body polisher it helped exfoliate the dull skin on my legs and arms !! The body polisher pad that comes with it is awesome really does help the product exfoliate more ! I would buy again specially for winter !!
Jenny B.
Jamestown
This is one of the best products released by Rodan and Fields! Not only have the doctors finally made a body cream, but it is amazing!!! You get a great product that will last for a while because a little bit goes a long way. I mainly use this in my feet. I have really dry cracked feet and just after a week of using this they look and feel a thousand times better. This stuff is a spa in a jar. If you are looking for sexier skin all over your body, give this a try. You will fall in love!!!!!
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Throw away your lotion and find a consultant ASAP! This is amazing for your body. Super dry Arizona summer has my body aching for moisture and this rehydrates not just put a layer on top. A little greasy on my hands at first but not for long. Smells amazing too. When this was released I was kind of eh so didn’t order. It wasn’t until my customer told me it was the best thing she tried did I order it and now I see why I sell so much of it
Danielle C.
USA
LOVE this new product! Makes my skin feel silky smooth all day long and keeps it more hydrated into days to follow. My skin has become more radiant and not so scaly. And the size of this product was a shock to me! It will last awhile!
Lisa S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This product is great for keeping my skin hydrated, smooth, and dewy. A little goes a long way and it comes in a sizeable tub. It’s not sticky like the active hydration for the face. I haven’t used the body polisher because I’m not really sure what to use it for.
Eva C.
Let me just say that my skin feels flawless. I kept have this really weird back acne for a little while there and this stuff cleared it right up. My skin is so soft and touchable. I like the way the product smells and the application process is fun and easy.
ellie l.
Sartell
Is this worth the money?
Yareli L.
Laredo
Is this worth it? I want to buy it
Leonora G.
Paterson NJ
Erika C.
This looks fantastic, how many have tried it? What are some pros and cons?
Victoria w.
What does this do? Is there anything like this?