Rodan + Fields
1 Reverse Deep Exfoliating Wash 125ml

Rodan + Fields 1 Reverse Deep Exfoliating Wash 125ml

by Rodan + Fields

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodan + Fields 1 Reverse Deep Exfoliating Wash 125ml!
How would you rate this product?
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this face wash, especially when I’m having some dryness or flaking while using retinol. It’s not too abrasive, but it still gets the job done and gives me a beautiful glow after using it. You get so much product which is important at this price point!
Haskell, OK
This exfoliator is light enough to use everyday and has a brightening effect on the skin. I have dry flaky skin and I use it in the morning to slough those dead skin flakes right off before I apply makeup.
Charleston, WV
My mom uses Rodan and fields so when she gets extra she gives it to me. This is my favorite facial scrub because it gives a cooking sensation when you put it on. It also has smaller exfoliating beads rather than the larger ones which in my opinion work better.
Loomis, CA
This is a really intense exfoliating scrub that has oils in that help hydrate your skin after. You use it while your skin is dry and I think that helps.
Flowood, MS
The micro exfoliates have been good, not too harsh. The product is very expensive, however.
Jonesboro, AR
I use this twice daily on my face and I love it. I feel that it wakes up my complexion and evens my skin tone. I have used it for about six months and I have been blown away by how effective it is. The price is slightly higher than other products i have used, but it is far and away more effective than anything I have ever tried.
Trussville, AL
Rodan + Fields 1 Reverse Deep Exfoliating Wash 125ml uploaded by Daphne L.
I love all things Rodan and Fields. All of the products are quality and worth the price. I would recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?