Is this regimen worth the price? I have bought into expensive skincare before and had buyer’s remorse
Florence, NJ - il y a 2 ans

2 answers

I think most of the products are worth it and there’s a return timeframe (30 days? 60? Can’t remember) if you don’t like it. My consultant has been a friend for ages so I tried it to support her, but I’m finding it really does provide good results. I also have the Unblemish cleanser that seems to thwart my mom-stress breakouts. I’ve only returned one product in the last year and it was the eyebrows stuff due to it being the wrong color. I would not suggest the tools (face roller, suction thing) as I’m not convinced they’re better than the cheaper versions.
il y a 2 ans
I haven’t tried this specific regimen but I felt the same as you with my acne. I tried expensive skincare and literally always regretted it. I was open to trying this because they have a 60 day money back guarantee, you can literally send back empty bottles and get your money back if it doesn’t work. The unblemish (for adult acne) worked wonders for me and I had tried everything even prescription creams.
il y a 2 ans