Has anyone tried these products ? My skin is sensitive and with roseacea, age spots 😫yup im getting old . Lets not talk about my wrinkles showing more🤦‍♀️. Please let me know. Thank you.
saint clarens ave - il y a un an

2 answers

I really think this system would be perfect for you. What’s wonderful about the R&F systems is that you can use one in the morning and one at night. I would suggest using the soothe in the morning to address your sensitive skin and roseacea, and then reverse regimen addresses your age spots and will seriously diminish those big time. It’s an investment but the systems will last twice as long since you are using one regimen in the morning and one at night. Hope that helps! 🤍
il y a 6 mois
This is MADE for skin with Rosacea - Rodan & Fields has other lines for dealing with sunspots, but number one rule of skincare is treat the sensitivity first and then secondary issues. Recently, a new and improved updated formulation was released for the regimen and its incredibly effective against dryness, redness (rosacea), and other skin concerns related to sensitivity. In my opinion it’s worth the spend, but try and get it without signing up as a preferred customer if you can to make it more hassle free. Returns are super easy to. If it doesn’t work, you have 60 days to send it back even if it’s empty and all you lost out on it return shipping cost. I’m not a consultant, but I’ve been a loyal customer for years and have bought and returned many products - I’ve tried every single product they carry with the exception of the Reverse regimen and have loved 90% of it!
il y a un an