BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsRodan + Fields

by Rodan + Fields

Exterior Packaging Box is Damage. Contents inside are sealed in new condition.

Rodan + Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive, Irritated Skin and Facial Redness

Has anyone tried these products ? My skin is sensitive and with roseacea, age spots 😫yup im getting old . Lets not talk about my wrinkles showing more🤦‍♀️. Please let me know. Thank you.
Recently I have been experiencing really irritation due to wearing my mask, I don’t get bumps just my face feels inflamed. Do you think this product would work?
Is this regimen worth the price? I have bought into expensive skincare before and had buyer’s remorse
Start your review of Rodan and Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive, Irritated Skin and Facial Redness!
saria C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Rodan and Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive, Irritated Skin and Facial Redness uploaded by saria C.
I gave this product a try to help with mask-acne I was getting due to working during the pandemic, and now I’m absolutely HOOKED😍 This product has helped improve my skin so much, it has helped get rid of redness, acne, and dryness. It retails for about $200 but will last you months and is worth every penny! I added before and after photos so you can see the results it has had on my skin☺️ 10/10 recommend!! #rodanfields #skincare
Geni S.
Louisville, KY
Rodan and Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive, Irritated Skin and Facial Redness uploaded by Geni S.
I adore every product by Rodan and Fields. They all have given me serious confidence in my skin. There is a regimen for every concern you could possibly have. This is the only skin care product I find that works well with my skin and gives the best results. I love that I can switch up my regimen as well and my skin is still getting the best results possible!
Lorin W.
Orlando
Rodan and Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive, Irritated Skin and Facial Redness uploaded by Lorin W.
I can not recommend this more. This is a photo of my little cousin who decided it would be smart to tan her pale self without sunscreen. 😑 fast forward after I saved her life by lathering her in this magic ointment and 💥 bam! 🤩 all better! Worth a shot for sensitive skin and even rosacea.
Landon G.
Portland , OR
Rodan and Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive, Irritated Skin and Facial Redness uploaded by Landon G.
The Rodan and Fields Soothe Rescue Mask has been a must needed mask for my face. I battle with redness, and this mask has really soothed my skin, and keeps my skin looking clear.⭐️I tend to stay away from face masks altogether, because I dislike the feeling of a heavy mask on my face. I feel like it dries out the skin. But, this mask is prefect for my consistent battle with redness on my cheeks and nose.💧This is a thicker, green/grey color, with little to no scent, which I prefer.👍I have started to add this to my night time routine twice a week. I apply the mask, and leave it on for a few minutes, and then wash it off and continue to my next step. The mask washes off with ease, and does not leave a film on the skin.🙌🏼The mask has numerous amount of beneficial ingredients such as Calamine, which improves stressed skin, Glycerin, Allantoin, which soothes and protects the skin, Bisabolol, which hydrated, mushrooms, which is an antioxidant, and Alage, Cucumber, Rose🌹and other natural extracts.🏆I apply a little more than a quarter size amount unto my forehead, cheeks, and nose, and let it dry for a few minutes. When I feel the mask is drying on my skin, I wash it off. After use, I immediately feel calm, cool, hydrated, and my skin looks smoother.💎This mask feels heavenly, and I visually see less blotchiness to my cheeks. The mask also is said to relieve stress from the skin, which at this moment we are all experiencing.💚The brand also has a Replenishing Cream, and a SPF mineral Sunscreen, that also calms, and helps with redness.🖤
Bree B.
Pocatello, ID
I haven’t used the whole regimen, just the moisturizer. I use it with the unblemished regimen so that it doesn’t dry out my face and it has worked great for that! It’s a small container but lasts a long time. I like it but probably wouldn’t purchase again because of the price.
Courtney  K.
S Weymouth, MA
Life. Changing. After YEARS of lathering myself with acne products, I figured out that my skin was breaking out from irritation due to using a bunch of random products at once and food allergies. So while acne stuff helps, what I really needed was to just call my skin down. The photo speaks for itself. HELLO, GLOW UP ✨
Rosanna G.
Sayville, NY
Love the soothe from Rodan and Fields. I have yet to find any of their products that I dislike or I’m not happy with. Soothe is great for sensitive skin, it’s calming and gets rid of any redness. It has anti aging ingredients. It leaves my skin soft and with a glow. I’ve used it on burns and sunburn, it really helps the skin heal. And a little goes a long way
Miranda G.
Corp Christi, TX
I was looking for something to help clear my face but unfortunately this didnt help at all. I have super sensitive skin and eczema and this just irritated my face more. I had to stop using it. I’ve seen this work on a friend of mine but I guess my face is way too sensitive
Elizabeth C.
Chicago
My skin had so many things going on at the same time and having sensitive skin didn't help at all, when I was offered this set I wasn't sure what to expect but it really calm my skin from the same use, got rid of the rosasea, dry skin, red patches, white head on my chin and over all have me a healthy looking skin complex.
member-8eb772
Purchased at: Amazon
this product is amazing it makes you look great and makes it look like it isn't foundation it make it look like your real skin but better if your face is messed up or has a lot of bumps or you have problems with sensitive skin this is for you i love this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hali E.
Lookout
il y a 2 ans
Rodan and Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive, Irritated Skin and Facial Redness is this product worth the price? Does this product actually change your skin for the better? I have extremely sensitive skin, would you recommend this for me?
Sami S. il y a 2 ans
These products are truly amazing and worth the price. I don’t have extremely sensitive skin, so I can’t exactly help you with that. However, they do have a step by step direction sheet to follow to get your skin used to the product!
Kelly B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
il y a 3 ans
Rodan and Fields Soothe Regimen for Sensitive, Irritated Skin and Facial Redness For those with sensitive skin, how do you feel about this product? Does it work? Is it irritating? Do you have rosacea?
Jenna B. il y a 3 ans
I have allergy prone, sensitive, dry skin and this has been saving my life for years. Highly recommend trying this because it changed my life with zero allergic reactions on my face.