Skin CareFacial SkincareNoBrand

by NoBrand

Exposure to the sun can accelerate early signs of aging, including dullness, discoloration and uneven skin tone. Clean the slate and see noticeably brighter and more even-toned skin while rocking the appearance of the longer, fuller-looking lashes you long for with our REVERSE Brightening + Lash Boost Special. Based on our Multi-Med Therapy, our REVERSE Brightening Regimen is a complete skincare system that combines cosmetic and over-the-counter ingredients to brighten and visibly even discolored skin. The highly effective formulas contain Vitamin C and Retinol to provide a long-term solution for a more radiant, even complexion. Layer REVERSE Brightening with Lash Boost, our innovative nightly eyelash-conditioning serum, to improve the appearance of lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours. In about eight weeks, you’ll be wondering if you need mascara — or any makeup — at all. The REVERSE Brightening Regimen Travel Size Special includes: REVERSE Deep Exfoliating Wash (30 mL/1 US fl. oz.) REVERSE Intensive Brightening Toner (30 mL/1 US fl. oz.) REVERSE Dual Active Brightening Complex (2 x 6 mL/0.2 US fl. oz.) REVERSE Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen (12 mL/0.41 US fl. oz.)

The REVERSE Brightening Regimen Travel Size Special includes - REVERSE Deep Exfoliating Wash (30 mL/1 US fl. oz.) REVERSE Intensive Brightening Toner (30 mL/1 US fl. oz.) REVERSE Dual Active Brightening Complex (2 x 6 mL/0.2 US fl. oz.) REVERSE Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen (12 mL/0.41 US fl. oz.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodan and Fields Reverse Travel Size Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage!
Chino Hills, CA
Rodan and Fields Reverse Travel Size Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage uploaded by Mia B.
Ever get to the Airport security line super excited to be going on #vacay, just to have your happy bubble popped when you have to toss $$$ into the garbage because it was over 4oz? I mean, seriously? I have to throw my skincare bottles into the TRASH?! Never again!!! Now that R+F has travel sizes 🤯, ALL TSA pre-approved packaging!
Phoenix, AZ
I was extremely hesitant with this purchase since it’s a very expensive set but the day I knew it was worth it was when my boyfriend asked me if I was wearing make up. This product has given me smooth, even toned skin, helping eliminate age spots, sun spots as well as redness. I would highly recommend this product!!!
I got this set a year ago and have seen ASTRONOMICAL results! I have a tendency to get dark acne scars on my face, but the toner and lightening lotion in this set saved me!!! My scars are barely there! I highly recommend for people struggling with dark spots/scars!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I was not consistent with this regimen. But I like the products. And I LOVE the sunscreen!!!!

Looking for your answer?