Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersRodan + Fields

by Rodan + Fields

Clean the slate and see a brighter future for your skin. Exposure to the sun and the environment can leave you with less-than-youthful skin. Erase the appearance of premature aging, including brown spots, dullness and discoloration.

Anti-aging; Clinically Proven results; 4 full size products

Favorite product for eliminating dark marks/sun damage on face? The 2 products I tagged have helped, but am I missing a product that may work better 🤔 Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count DDies this stuff really work? I will this be okay for my sensitive skin or does it cause breakouts?
How long does it take to see results?
Start your review of Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count!
Rosie B.
Rochester
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count uploaded by Rosie B.
Look at my own results, removed my old sun damage from years in tanning bed and old acne marks. I love this brand and won’t use anything else! It transformed my skin, lashes and brows! No other products has ever haven’t me visual results like this!
Yazz C.
Red Rock, TX
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count uploaded by Yazz C.
this product has saved me. I have had severe dark spots on my face for years. I have always worn heavy makeup to cover it up. now I barely ever wear makeup this has completely reversed the damage totally worth the cost
Kemi A.
Highland, CA
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count uploaded by Kemi A.
The Rodman and Fields Reverse Regimen was a gift from a girl friend. I cannot say enough about this product. It works. Saw a difference after one week of use. Love it!Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count
Ana O.
Weston, MA
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count uploaded by Ana O.
Reverse has changed my life. I have been using these products for almost 7 months and my face's changes have been amazing. I had a big stain in my face for more than 2 years and any products before had wear off it. I really recomment Reverse bescause you can get results in such short time. Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count
Carla B.
Niceville, FL
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count uploaded by Carla B.
I have been using this regimen for almost 2 months and I really like it. I like that my skin feels softer and brighter. I do live by the ocean so staying away from the sun is hard but I can see that some spots are less darker.
Krishna P.
Leander, TX
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count uploaded by Krishna P.
This is my holy grail!!!!! This has changed my life and definitely improved my skin and helped diminish all my hyperpigmentation and acne scarring. You have to be consistent and not in any other skin care brand with it or it’s effects won’t work as well! Definitely recommend to everyone out there!
Gizzelle B.
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count uploaded by Gizzelle B.
Best face regimen out there !!! Has helped my skin look clear , BRIGHT and glowing ! It’s simple to use and even though there at 4 steps it’s not a hassle to use at all. Leaves your skin looking completely different after one use . YES , it is pricey but alittle goes along way .
Shannon L.
Bluefield, WV
This goes on smooth and seems to brighten the skin. It is gentle and I did notice a small lightening of sun spots. However it wasn’t a large result. I think I will look around and see what other products have to offer before I purchase again.
Kyaustin T.
ks
Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, Dullness, and Sun Damage, 4 Count this product has been the only thing that has helped lighten years of dark spots on my face. Very gentle, smells great and packaging makes it very easy to use. I would follow the directions carefully and slowly start to use daily to allow your skin to get used to it. No longer feeling the need to hide blemishes with makeup.
Maranda M.
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Online
HAVEN’T TRIED THIS!! But had to save this to try someday!! 💋Reading the article about all the powerful ingredients and results sounds too good to be true. Hoping to be able to update this at a later date if I ever get my hands on this line!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystal D.
Farmersville, TX
il y a 2 mois
Gretchen J. il y a 2 mois
It works for me and hasn’t irritated my sensitive skin. I started off slowly, using just a couple of times a week, then every other day, then daily/nightly.
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
il y a 2 ans
Marisa S. il y a un an
I saw results by the end of the month. Although I live in Ca. I have been wearing sunscreen and hats "at all times" for over 10 yrs now. But I definitely saw results by the end of the month. I still use the amp roller with other products and I swear it's a game changer. When you see yourself every day it's hard to tell the difference so taking a before picture is really key. Even if it's just for yourself.