BY RODAN + FIELDS #44 in Serums

Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Capsules

Buy on Amazon
Candace E.
Ivins, UT
I love Rodan qnd Fields Night Renewing Serum. It leaves your skin feeling so silky soft and clean. You put in on after you wash your face at night. I cant wait to put it on every night. Good value for the benefits.
Margie K.
Covington, LA
I used this product for about a year and it is incredible! Quit using because it is expensive. I did see a noticeable difference in my skin about a month after using. Not oily
Rosalyn G.
Virginia Beach, VA
Leaves your skin feeling very soft and supple. I felt a difference in my skin after using it for a couple days. It looked more hydrated and plump.
Kerry F.
I was very skeptical of this brand since it's not available in stores and you need a rep to purchase.  However, I really do notice a difference when using this product.  I have been using it for over a year and stopped recently.  I didn't realize how good it was until I started using it again and noticed my skin immediately looks glowy and smooth.
Meagan S.
Aurora
I love the science behind this serum. They stay in these little capsules until ready to use. I love the way it feels on my skin when I put it on and love the results! I will continue to buy!
Gaynelle A.
Owensboro, KY
I LOVE all R&F products. The Night Renewing Serum is the last thing I put on my face at night and I love the feel of my skin.  R&F products seem pricey, but it really is a true investment in your skin.  I get told all the time that I do not look 46 years old.
cortnie S.
This product has worked really well for me, but you have to make sure that you use it twice a day to be able to see the results. The packaging was beautiful when I received it, but it's definitely pricey. I would probably buy it again, but only after researching less expensive alternatives that require less applications.
Heather H.
Concord, VA
Expensive but worth every penny. Definitely noticed a difference in my skin within a couple of days. Comes in a 60 day supply so it lasts awhile. One of my must have products!
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I got samples of this R+F serum caps from my cousin who is an R+F consultant.  The little caps are cools and you squeeze out the serum and apply it to your face.   The serum was very smoothing and not oily at all.  I thought it was going to be like a face oil but it went on matte on my skin.
Cayce C.
Briar
LOVE this night cream! It makes my skin feel velvety smooth. I've never had a night cream make my skin feel like that. It surpassed any expectations I had. It was very gentle, and I plan on buying a full size soon. (I got a mini facial
Sample from a friend who sells R+F)