Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsRodan + Fields
Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Caps

Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Caps

by Rodan + Fields

Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Capsules

Does this product really work? I’ve been using it for quite some time now and seeing no results..
I would like to hear from the over 60 ladies who use this. I used it for awhile then stopped. Do you find it helpful?? Most of the reviews are from younger women who aren't as wrinkled as ther 60+ grouop.
Sometimes when I use this my eyes feel swollen at night. It’s always better by morning. Has anyone else experienced this ?
Start your review of Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Caps!
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Caps uploaded by Brenda S.
Wow and wow! This product is amazing however it’s so expensive so that’s a pitfall to it. It goes on greasy but soaks right into the eye area. In the morning your eyes will be so smooth. Works great just expensive.
Linda T.
Plattsmouth, NE
Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Caps uploaded by Linda T.
Creamy, creamy, butter creamy! This stuff moisturizes! It’s not so thick it sits on your face, or sticks to your pillow case! It soaks in and does its job! I’ve tried them all and this is my #1!
Nicole M.
Marysville, OH
Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Caps uploaded by Nicole M.
I've been a huge fan of Rodan & Fields for years because of the product, Proactive. I was not disappointed with this skin care line. This always leave my face feeling smooth & hydrated but not greasy at all. There's no over over powering fragrance to it. It's just a simple white cream that is easy to apply at night. I noticed a significant difference in my skin using it. It is expensive though so that's why I gave it 4 stars. The lines on my forehead and around my eyes have diminished from using it. I'm 38 and my skin looks great.
Leslie K.
Avon Lake
Very smooth. Not oily or greasy. I use it nightly and it feels like silk. My results have been amazing.
Haley E.
I really like all Rodan and fields products but they are soo expensive and not the most convenient.
Rosalyn G.
Virginia Beach, VA
Leaves your skin feeling very soft and supple. I felt a difference in my skin after using it for a couple days. It looked more hydrated and plump.
Lori V.
Avon, IN
Love this serum! Leaves my skin feeling silly smooth. It's a little pricey but it is definitely worth the splurge.
Sheyla M.
Lockport, IL
Absolutely amazing love Rodan and Fields. And the night renewing serum is my favorite. It leaves my skin super soft and has diminished fine lines.
jennifer N.
Humboldt, IA
Works amazing for all the age spots I seem to have accumulated after years out at the ball fields.
Robin L.
Pennsylvania
Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Caps uploaded by Robin L.
I have been using Rodan and fields products since right before Christmas. I got samples from my sister-in-law and could see results the very next day. It wasn't huge, but I could tell..I wish I'd have taken before and after pictures because I know there has been a dramatic change. The only con that I have found with this or any of the other Rodan and Fields products I've tried is the price..this stuff is rather pricey. I guess some would say if you see results it's worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kirsten B.
Beaver, WV
il y a 2 ans
Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Caps, does it work and you actually see results?
Michelle L. il y a 2 ans
OH MY GOD YES. This product is unreal. Its active ingredient is called Retinal (not to be confused with retinol) and it is 20x more potent but less irritating. It helps so mich with smoothing, lines, discoloiration and scarring. 10/10