BY RODAN + FIELDS #22 in Face Serums

Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Capsules

Nicole M.
Marysville, OH
I've been a huge fan of Rodan & Fields for years because of the product, Proactive. I was not disappointed with this skin care line. This always leave my face feeling smooth & hydrated but not greasy at all. There's no over over powering fragrance to it. It's just a simple white cream that is easy to apply at night. I noticed a significant difference in my skin using it. It is expensive though so that's why I gave it 4 stars. The lines on my forehead and around my eyes have diminished from using it. I'm 38 and my skin looks great.
Cheyla S.
Modesto, CA
This serum is Incredible! I have seen so many changes in my face and skin! From the expression lines on my forehead to my smile lines, skin texture and sun damage. All of these issues for me are greatly improved. I just can't rave about this serum enough! After using my last skincare brand for a whole year I was discouraged that my skin just wasn't going to get any better. I am thoroughly and completely impressed with Rodan & Fields.
Julee H.
Genoa City
This serum is AMAZING!!!! Leaves your face feeling like silk, not oily at all. I have Definitely noticed more tightness & less fine lines since using this product. It is a little pricey, but worth every penny!! This serum combined with the Micro cleansing scrub is just like getting a mini facial ☺️❤️Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum 60 Caps
Mikayla J.
I love the night renewing serum! I use it after the Amp MD roller and it makes my skin feel so much better. I’ve also found that if I have a little sunburn or dullness I use this at night before my nighttime moisturizer and in the morning the sunburn is almost gone and my skin looks brighter and younger. I am on my second container of these serum capsules & plan to continue to buy!
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
This made me break out bad. It’s very greasy. The come as little capsules and you have to twist the little tab to get the serum out. There’s enough serum for a few uses in one capsule but once you break the capsule open there isn’t a place to store it. I think this would have been better off being stored in a bottle instead of capsules. It’s also very expensive. I would not recommend it
April M.
This works pretty good.  I saw almost immediate results on my skin and have used it nightly for months, several times.  It is kind of pricey.  Also,  when I stopped using the product, my skin looked like crap and it may be because of the chemicals.  If this came in an all natural version it would be worth the price!
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
Aside from hydrating the skin well, I don't notice any positive anti aging benefits from this cream. I also noticed it can clog pores and cause my skin to become congested. I do like their day cream a great deal but I find the night cream to he disappointng.. I also really find their product packaging to be very bland and inelegant.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
I got a sample of these little capsules from a friend selling R+F and fell in love with this product! It feels great on your skin and even have just a few uses I saw results! The only piece where I change something would be price! R+F is a little pricey but I guess you get what you pay for!
Jordan H.
Your face literally feels like silk as you use it! I used it at night, and oh my.. I saw results overnight. Obviously as you continue to use it you will have a better result and one that will last longer than just a sample. Although it’s an expensive product I am so glad to have tried it!
Bri F.
Amazing & start seeing results super quickly. I noticed a difference in my skin the next day. My mom is a consultant so o buy it all from her. I really do love it. It’s wirth the money. It met my expectations in every way. I was very impressed. I think it’s perfect
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do you think this is actually effective?
Katelyn A.
Does this help at all with dark spots? And if you stop do they come back right away?
"How long does it take too see results on the neck whilst using roller with retinol capsules if you have crepey neck skin."

back