BeautyFaceFacial Skincarerodan
and Fields Redefine Eyes Set (Eye Cloths and Multi-function Eye Cream)

Rodan and Fields Redefine Eyes Set (Eye Cloths and Multi-function Eye Cream)

by rodan

Is this good for crows feet?
Is Rodman and fields worth the money?
Is the multi-function eye cream worth it? Does it smell like the rest of the redefine regimen?
Start your review of Rodan and Fields Redefine Eyes Set (Eye Cloths and Multi-function Eye Cream)!
Danielle C.
AMAZING! I have extremely sensitive skin especially around my eyes and this stuff is great. It’s hard to find a product I can apply on my eyes and this doesn’t not irritate my skin and works!! I see an improvement all around my eyes, crows feet and under eye lines. I absolutely recommend!
April D.
I really liked this product. The eye clothes really helped remove stubborn eye makeup. It’s a shame this product was discontinued. The price was a bit hefty, but the product worked. I found the multi-function eye cream to be quite moisturizing!
vanessa A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I have been using it for a bout a year and I can see the major difference on my eyes.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,110 reviews
I love these eye wipes!! They are soothing and so perfect to clean your eyes and face after a long day. They are full of peptides and yummy stuff to hydrate your face while cleansing off your makeup. The eye cream is very nice. Thick, glides under the eye area to work while you sleep. These two work great together and I have always lived keeping the eye clothes around. The boxes last me a long time bc just 2 sheet us packed so full of product (they are soaked not dry) so you only need to use 1.... They are power punch packed! If you have never felt these R+F wipes on your face I highly recommend you try at least once!
Jocelyn T.
Sault S Marie, MI
Unfortunately this eye cream isn’t a win in the anti-aging front for me, although it does give nice moisture, doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes, and a jar lasts forever. I’ve used it for 7 months (same jar) and haven’t seen any substantial results. The value would definitely be there if it packed a harder punch on fine lines and dark circles.
Jay T.
Gatineau, QC
The Rodan and Fields line has some very nice formulas, nothing earth-shattering, but their brand is consistent quality. This eye cream in particular is nice and thick, which I really appreciate it, it sits on the skin and takes its time sinking in.