BY RODALE INC. DIGITAL

RUNNER’S WORLD Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more. JUNE ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE! 5-K Special • C’mon, Everybody!: Ten reasons why the 5-K is freaking awesome. (So sign up!) • The 5-K Takeaway: Chances are pretty high that you’ve run at least one 3.1-mile race. Here’s how to learn from it to improve next time. • They Might Be Ryans: Where do young, not-quite-elites go to prove themselves? Flagstaff, Arizona, where a fraternity of runners live small, run hard, and dream big. • Summer Shoe Guide: Find the perfect pair for you among the 15 top new models. • Running Conversation: John Podesta: The political guru talks about how running has powered his career as one of Washington’s most influential thinkers. • In the Human Race section: An autistic teen’s success on the track helps him navigate life. • In the Training section: Running on vacation should feel like a treat, not a chore. Stay fit while still having fun. • In the Fuel section: Eleven superfoods that will help you slim down and speed up. • In the Mind + Body section: Even when you’re not racing, here’s how to stay motivated. • In the Gear section: Cordless headphones that will have you rocking your next run. • In the Races+Places section: A nature-fearing, road-loving runner tackles her first trail race. • Columns: Marc Parent talks about how an injury reminds you why you love getting out to run (The Newbie Chronicles), while Jen A. Miller discusses how every mile your run is a symbol of accomplishment (Life & Times). • I’m a Runner: Pro soccer player Sydney Leroux talks about running cross-country in elementary school and trying to run with her Chihuahua, Boss. • Bonus videos … and much more. ***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application. 1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled ·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available ·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads ·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. ·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues. Privacy Policy: http://www.rodale.com/privacy see more...

• I have been tempted to get the magazine, but I follow the...5 Answers
  • How long have you subscribed to this magazine and what ch...2 Answers
  • Has this magazine helped or inspired you in any way? Whic...2 Answers
Tony R.
Snoqualmie, WA
I have been reading Runner's World for almost 30 years, and it continues to be amazing! I love that over the years they don't only help the elite runners, but now old guys like me that still like to compete!
Ellen T.
Illiopolis, il
I have been a runner for 10+ years this is my go to! They have tips on running in different weather, what is hot with shoes, different training methods, common running injuries, as well as inspiring stories.
Stacey C.
It is a good app, but I try not to do digital with Rodale as they will keep charging you even after you end your subscription, they are very aggressive to keep their customers.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
I am personally not a runner but my brother is and he is so hard to find gifts for. A subscription of Runners World was perfec and lasts a whole year.
Amy S.
Vandalia, OH
I look forward to reading this magazine every month. It is a very well rounded magazine, including nutritional, training, and racing information.
Kiki F.
Highland Park, NJ
This is a great resource for beginning runners. Their website is awesome as well! Good advice, fun articles. Helps you stay motivated.
Ramona S.
Buford, GA
I love getting my Runner's World magazine in the mail. :) I really enjoy some of the articles they have on how to improve my running.
Bailey L.
I'm a new runner and just started getting this magazine, and I love it! It helps so much. The articles are always nice to read
Melissa S.
Hamilton , ON
I have a subscription to this magazine and love it. As a new runner I am always open to new training techniques and advice. Getting this magazine every month is my reminder to keep running. Product suggestions, diet advice and training routines are always on point!
Mercedes G.
New Hamburg, Ontario
How could you not be excited about running when you read this magazine! Incredibly inspiring for any stage of runner, couch-to-5K or seasoned marathoner.

Lots of great articles on everything from nutrition to periodization. I keep coming back for more!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been tempted to get the magazine, but I follow their website and facebook page. How much similarity is there between the 2? Is it worth it to get the magazine?
Tasha C.
Has this magazine helped or inspired you in any way? Which part of this magazine is your favorite?
Emily S.
Grayslake, IL
How long have you subscribed to this magazine and what changes have you liked as the years have gone on?