BY RODALE INC. DIGITAL

RUNNER’S WORLD Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more. JUNE ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE! 5-K Special • C’mon, Everybody!: Ten reasons why the 5-K is freaking awesome. (So sign up!) • The 5-K Takeaway: Chances are pretty high that you’ve run at least one 3.1-mile race. Here’s how to learn from it to improve next time. • They Might Be Ryans: Where do young, not-quite-elites go to prove themselves? Flagstaff, Arizona, where a fraternity of runners live small, run hard, and dream big. • Summer Shoe Guide: Find the perfect pair for you among the 15 top new models. • Running Conversation: John Podesta: The political guru talks about how running has powered his career as one of Washington’s most influential thinkers. • In the Human Race section: An autistic teen’s success on the track helps him navigate life. • In the Training section: Running on vacation should feel like a treat, not a chore. Stay fit while still having fun. • In the Fuel section: Eleven superfoods that will help you slim down and speed up. • In the Mind + Body section: Even when you’re not racing, here’s how to stay motivated. • In the Gear section: Cordless headphones that will have you rocking your next run. • In the Races+Places section: A nature-fearing, road-loving runner tackles her first trail race. • Columns: Marc Parent talks about how an injury reminds you why you love getting out to run (The Newbie Chronicles), while Jen A. Miller discusses how every mile your run is a symbol of accomplishment (Life & Times). • I’m a Runner: Pro soccer player Sydney Leroux talks about running cross-country in elementary school and trying to run with her Chihuahua, Boss. • Bonus videos … and much more. ***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application. 1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled ·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available ·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads ·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. ·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues. Privacy Policy: http://www.rodale.com/privacy see more...

• I have been tempted to get the magazine, but I follow the...5 Answers
  • How long have you subscribed to this magazine and what ch...2 Answers
  • Has this magazine helped or inspired you in any way? Whic...2 Answers
Alissa S.
Portsmouth, VA
I have been getting Runner's World for a couple of years now. We have moved to a part of the country where there are TONS of races and love reading about them in the magazine. I also love the tips, for I am a newbie runner but my husband is a pro runner. We both find articles that work for us.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
I love this magazine it has tips and tricks this Magazine Inspires me to keep up with my running game. Everything Runner's need all in one Magazine from training, injury's to diet and health my most favorite are the motivational stories I absolutely cannot live with out Runner's World!!!
Emily S.
Grayslake, IL
Just started subscribing this year and have found this magazine to be very helpful. Love that they don't only feature traditional runs but also the newest types of runs like mud runs and color runs. They always have good training plans and product advice.
Jessica L.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have just bought this as a christmas gift and I decided to buy one for myself also. I am a runner and until about a year ago, I didn't know there was a magazine made just for people like me. It has some great information in it! While Shape Magaizine and other fitness magazines mention running every now and then, this magazine is perfect for me! Great tips and recipes for a runner's lifestyle.
Brittany J.
Fort Eustis, VA
Love runners world magazine!!! I am an avid runner and training for my 1st marathon. This magazine has so much insight on great running gear, tips for recovery, etc.
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
Great resource for anyone just starting out to the more serious runner! I like that they include recipes that are tailored to what a runner should eat. They also include workouts that I have tried and loved.
Anne K.
Oxford, PA
I love Runner's World magazine and look for it every month in my mail box. It has inspirational stories, tips for beginners, and has a lot of great info for runners. I've learned A LOT from RW in my 1 year of running, and will definitely keep my subscription for a long time going forward
Sparkle A.
The magazine is colorful and has very good articles. The website has a wealth of information including informative video clips. Runner's world is definitely the go to expert for all things running related.
Kirsten M.
Carthage, MO
I always look forward to getting my magazine in the mail. I learn something new with each issue I get. Plus I love seeing all the new equipment and some of the running events. Great running magazine!
Gena C.
Port Hueneme, CA
I am a runner and I love this magazine!! There are so many great tips, motivating stories and funny tidbits. They also include lots of great info on races throughout the country. I've subscribed to Runner's World for a few years now and I'm very happy with it!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been tempted to get the magazine, but I follow their website and facebook page. How much similarity is there between the 2? Is it worth it to get the magazine?
Tasha C.
Has this magazine helped or inspired you in any way? Which part of this magazine is your favorite?
Emily S.
Grayslake, IL
How long have you subscribed to this magazine and what changes have you liked as the years have gone on?