BY RODALE INC. DIGITAL

RUNNER’S WORLD Runner’s World, the world’s leading running magazine, is available on the iPad. Every month you’ll enjoy in-depth features; training, nutrition, and injury-prevention advice; and gear reviews–plus exclusive audio, video, photo slideshows, quizzes, and much more. JUNE ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE! 5-K Special • C’mon, Everybody!: Ten reasons why the 5-K is freaking awesome. (So sign up!) • The 5-K Takeaway: Chances are pretty high that you’ve run at least one 3.1-mile race. Here’s how to learn from it to improve next time. • They Might Be Ryans: Where do young, not-quite-elites go to prove themselves? Flagstaff, Arizona, where a fraternity of runners live small, run hard, and dream big. • Summer Shoe Guide: Find the perfect pair for you among the 15 top new models. • Running Conversation: John Podesta: The political guru talks about how running has powered his career as one of Washington’s most influential thinkers. • In the Human Race section: An autistic teen’s success on the track helps him navigate life. • In the Training section: Running on vacation should feel like a treat, not a chore. Stay fit while still having fun. • In the Fuel section: Eleven superfoods that will help you slim down and speed up. • In the Mind + Body section: Even when you’re not racing, here’s how to stay motivated. • In the Gear section: Cordless headphones that will have you rocking your next run. • In the Races+Places section: A nature-fearing, road-loving runner tackles her first trail race. • Columns: Marc Parent talks about how an injury reminds you why you love getting out to run (The Newbie Chronicles), while Jen A. Miller discusses how every mile your run is a symbol of accomplishment (Life & Times). • I’m a Runner: Pro soccer player Sydney Leroux talks about running cross-country in elementary school and trying to run with her Chihuahua, Boss. • Bonus videos … and much more. ***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application. 1-Year Subscription: $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled ·New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available ·The new Runner's World iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads ·Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. ·Don't delete your existing Runner's World app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues. Privacy Policy: http://www.rodale.com/privacy see more...

• I have been tempted to get the magazine, but I follow the...5 Answers
  • How long have you subscribed to this magazine and what ch...2 Answers
  • Has this magazine helped or inspired you in any way? Whic...2 Answers
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
Way, way back there was a wonderful magazine named The Runner and there was a rival magazine named Runner's World that was a distant second place. Runner's World bought out The Runner, and there was no choice for wise runners but to read Runner's World. Now everyone seems to read it, and it's really gotten watered down. The Runner was full of articles about elite runners and how they trained, serious debate about nutrition, and tips about how to really run. Runner's World has far fewer articles about elite athletes and many more about ordinary people, no real debate about nutrition but plenty about weight loss, and too many tips about trendy training methods. That said, the shoe issue is always useful, especially with the bewildering plethora of choices out there now.
Subscribe to this magazine if you must, but don't ignore other wonderful running magazines like Trail Runner and Running Times (now also owned by Rodale).
Laura E.
Madison , AL
My boyfriend got RW subscription as a gift and he gave me all his old magazines when I first started running. It has a ton of good information for runners and athletes of all kinds. It has inspiring stories, food, and fitness tips. But, needless to say, those magazines are still sitting unread in my room. They just weren't enough for me to look forward to reading. It's easier for me to pull up RW website and search for the information I need.
Megan M.
North Canton, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm a runner and I love this magazine it its very informative and has different tips on running like what are good shoes which is very important, different ways to train, common injuries, etc. this is really only a magazine for runners past runners or people who want to start running other then that you probably wont like it
Ashley H.
I am a newer runner so I subscribed to this magazine for two years. Sadly I found a lot of the information was repetitive. Same stories, same training techniques, same ideas recycled every few months. I did get a lot of great information but for the price and the repetition, I have canceled my subscription and am saving my money (to put toward race entry fees!). A lot of their tips and articles are available via social media - and that is free!
Melissa H.
This is one of my favorites!! It really inspires me and gives me new ideas as a runner. It is unisex as well which I love so my brother and I can share it. They also have a few funny columns like askmiles I think is what it is called. Where you ask the writer questions and he gives silly responses in running terms. Always a pleasure to read this!
Dusty E.
Carrollton, TX
Always has loads of tips for new runners and also for experienced runners looking to change up their training. I love the reviews about running shoes! It has been super helpful in me finding shoes that I can train in. I also like the information about upcoming races in my area. I can stay informed on upcoming races and group fun runs!
Jess M.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I subscribe to Runners World, and think it is a great publication for intermediate and beginner runners. However, there is a TON of advertising space and most content is available at runnersworld.com. It's inexpensive enough to make the investment, but know that the content is available elsewhere if you are willing to hunt for it.
Candace M.
Millington, TN
This magazine is pretty great for all types of athletes. Running is an important part of training for most sports. The health and training tips are useful. i would recommend this for all types of runners as well. Even if you just started out and don't really know where to begin, this will help with tips and motivation.
Kelsey B.
Dallas, TX
My husband and I are pretty avid runners and we thoroughly enjoy this magazine. We have gained insight through many of the articles and I use recipes from the magazine fairly often too. Perfect read for the runner in your family. Also, a great guide to races around the country!
Torrie H.
Lovelock, NV
I love this magazine. I think they do a great job reaching out to runners at all levels. I love the training and nutrition advice they provide, along with fun stories and spotlights on famous runners. It's definitely one of my go-to sources when I have questions about anything running related.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been tempted to get the magazine, but I follow their website and facebook page. How much similarity is there between the 2? Is it worth it to get the magazine?
Tasha C.
Has this magazine helped or inspired you in any way? Which part of this magazine is your favorite?
Emily S.
Grayslake, IL
How long have you subscribed to this magazine and what changes have you liked as the years have gone on?