Rocky Mountain Sunscreen Original Formula Sunscreen SPF 30

by Rocky Mountain Sunscreen

UVA - UVB - Moisturizing - Fragrance Free - Aloe -  Greaseless - Very Water Resistant World Class Sunscreen Protection Rocky Mountain Sunscreen is the Official Sunscreen of several exclusive, world class resorts including Vail Resorts, Aspen/Snowmass and Telluride Ski and Golf Resorts. RMS not only protects guests, but their employees as well All products have been thoroughly tested at sea level and in high altitude conditions to ensure the best possible skin protection in all environments! Superior Bonding Base Formula TM Interlocks with upper layer of skin to last longer Allows your skin to breathe and perspire - keeping your body cooler Formulated for Daily Use! RMS Lotions include antioxidant vitamins and Aloe Vera RMS nourishes and moisturizes the skin Hypo-allergenic, Fragrance Free, and non-comedogenic Feel the Difference!™ Rocky mountain sunsc

Does it work?does it make you sweat?
Start your review of Rocky Mountain Sunscreen Original Formula Sunscreen SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Tina G.
New Durham, NH
It works great. No sunburns! Just wish it smelt like summer don't care for the smell of it
Kervina L.
Yuma, AZ
Very reasonable pricing. Does work, but also depends on skin type. We purchase for work in bulk and works great for some, and others not so much. We started purchasing SPF 50.
Jazz M.
This product is amazing I have not got a sun burn ever since I started using it. It is very effective and I recommend it to everyone. It's very gentle on the skin so if you have sensitive skin use this product.
Taylor B.
Shelbyville, KY
Love it!!! Absolutely amazing feeling, not too sticky and doesn't have that pungent smell.
Divya  N.
Bettendorf, IA
This is super amazing sunscreen. The protection is great!! Great for all ages!!! And on top of that....it's easily available l. The product was super good. I highly recommend this to everyone. Sun protection
Christine R.
Harrisonburg, VA
I like how it smells and feels ok my skin. Not something I would buy multiple times but I liked it
Myonni B.
Snellville
Very good products are use it almost every day to protect my skin from the sun and it really works. I would recommend the sunscreen to everyone and really works and is very smooth and it doesn't have that sunscreen smell. I recommend this to everyone.
Madison  B.
San Diego, CA
This is a good sunscreen and the price is right! Everyone needs to try This brand at least once
eliza S.
Great sunscreen for all ages! I've used these for awhile and never had any problem. Gentle cream and feels good
Kate R.
This is fantastic! Great for the cabin, because of the easy use bottle. Does a great job.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...