BY ROCKY MOUNTAIN SUNSCREEN

SPF 30 UVA/UVB lip balm prevents against sunburn and soothes irritated lips, see more...

GYMAR D.
Phenix City, AL
Is hydrating and smooth. Your lips will feel soft and young. I understand that it might be on a higher price point but is worth it. If you have dry lips this is the product for you. I love it and I know you will love it too. Please give it a try you won't regret it.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
I wish I had started wearing sunscreens much earlier. Now that I'm much older I'm finally taking my skin health seriously. This is a winner.
Brittany G.
San Antonio , TX
This helped my really dry lips. The pills I'm taking causes my lips to be dry but this is a big helper
Lorane B.
How well does this product work?