Rocky Mountain Soap Co Vanilla Coconut Natural Sunscreen SPF31

Rocky Mountain Soap Co. Vanilla Coconut Natural Sunscreen SPF31

Enjoy the sunshine, but not the harmful rays. This SPF 31, 100% Natural Sunscreen Face & Body Lotion is a must for the slopes, the beach or a jog. It is everything you want in a natural sunscreen with a great Vanilla Coconut scent. This sunscreen is reef-safe, meaning that is is safe to be used in aquatic environments. Reef-safe sunscreens contain no oxybenzone or octinoxate, ingredients typical in chemical sunscreen and known to be harmful to coral reefs. Rocky Mountain Soap Co.'s natural sunscreen is made from non-nano Zinc Oxide which provides broad-spectrum protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays penetrating the skin. The Shea Butter also moisturizes your skin, making it feel amazingly soft. 85 ml. 100% natural ingredients. Cruelty free, GMO free and vegan. Made in Canada.

HOW TO USE

Apply generously 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily or washing. For use on children younger than 6 months, consul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rocky Mountain Soap Co. Vanilla Coconut Natural Sunscreen SPF31!
How would you rate this product?
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love this product! It is reef safe, gentle, moisturizing and works great! I love that Rocky mountain soap co uses natural ingredients and I love so many of their products. if you're looking for ethical, natural, gentle products this is the company for you!
Georgetown , ON
Amazing sunscreen! Sometimes mineral sunscreens make me break out because they are so thick on my skin but no breakouts from this one! It is moisturizing for my dry skin and reapplies well! As a light skinned Caucasian I have not noticed any white cast but I would love to know if anyone of a darker skin tone has used it and noticed anything so I would know when I recommend to friends/family! Love that it is clean and non toxic and also Canadian!

Looking for your answer?