Rocky Man by Jeanne Arthes Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz

Aromatic Fragrance Rocky Man By Jeanne Arthes Is An Aromatic Fragrance That Has Refreshing Top Notes Of Lemon, Artemesia, And Basil.&Nbsp; The Heart Notes Are A Lovely, Flowery Lily And Neroli, And The Base Notes Are The Woodsy Oak Moss, Musk And Patchouli.&Nbsp; A Very Nice Combination Indeed. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Lemon, Artemisia Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Neroli, Basil Lily Base Notes:&Nbsp; Cedar, Musk, Sandalwood Made In France see more...

Tayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells awesome and I would recommend to anyone. I got it for my boyfriend from a kiosk in the mall for a decent price and it has an unique smell but wasn't bad. I don't know if I would get it again but that's just because I always switch things up! Give it a try though :)
Stephanie O.
The packaging is creative and cool, the scent is okay though, a little strong and I can't recall the price
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
Smells so good more softer scent. It's definitely not like hit ya in the face. But it's good
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
I love this colon i got it for my husband last year for Valentine's Day smells real good
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This has got to be one of my husband's favorite cologne definitely recommend for 2017
Jerrica C.
Tampa, Fl
Does this have a good smell?
Samantha R.
What age group is this good for?