Rocky Horror Picture Show [25th Anniversary Edition] [2 Discs] (used) uploaded by Brittany C.

BY WWW.SECONDSPIN.COM

Celebrate 25 Years Of Midnight Movie Madness! The Rocky Horror Picture Show is an? erotic nightmare beyond any measure. Relive Richard O Brien s sinfully twisted salute to horror, sci-fi, B-movies and rock music? a? sensual daydream to treasure forever starring Tim Curry (in his classic gender-bending performance), Barry Bostwick and Oscar winner Susan Sarandon. Do the? Time Warp? and sing? Hot Patootie? with Meatloaf again and again and again at home, or in a movie theater, where it will probably be playing for another 25 years! Commentary by Richard O'Brien and Patricia Quinn Theatrical Trailer Multi-story (U.K. or U.S. version): View the original cut or the new edition with musical sequence "Superheroes" The Theatrical Experience: View Rocky Horror as you would in the theater, complete introduction from RHPS fan club president Sal Piro. View audience reactions and performers in front if the screen at certain points throughout the film Prompter: "When do I squirt my water pistol and when do I scream?" This subtitle will tell you Excerpts and never-before-seen outtakes from VH1 Behind the Music. Featuring interviews with Susan Sarandon, Barry Bostwick, Richard O'Brien, Patricia Quinn and Meatloaf VH1 Pop-Up Video of "Hot Patootie! see more...

Kayla T.
Lancaster
I absolutely love Rocky Horror Picture Show it's my favorite movie! I went to the rocky horror screening last year and i LOVED it soo much! I will be going every year now. I could watch this over over and never get tired of watching it. I always sing and dance along with it too!
Brittany C.
Saginaw, MI
My all time cult favorite. I watch it all the time and have every song and dance memorized. The music is timeless.