RockTape Kinesiology Tape for Athletes uploaded by Sara B.RockTape Kinesiology Tape for Athletes uploaded by Sara B.

BY ROCKTAPE

Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I was a dedicated runner in university and this tape was absolutely amazing. It helped a lot with my knee problems and was very effective. It is definitely worth the price and an entire roll lasts quite a while. I definitely recommend it to other people
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
This tape works so good. Used it a lot in high school because of injuries in sports. Recently have bought some because I sprained my ankle still works the same. Bought mine from Walgreens.
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
This is a life changer!!!

I had a low back fusion (L4-S1) and now have a mid back bulging disk (T8-T9), my acupuncturist used this tape on my back to try to help with the intense pain.

It is AMAZING!

The first part of the tape is placed normally on your skin and then the tape is pulled across to give tension and the last part of the tape is applied with no tension.

Because I have multiple areas of my back that are affected, my tape goes up both sides of my spine, and then additionally across my low and mid back.

Typically the tape will stay on for about 5-7 days, even through showers!

I cannot emphasize enough what a game changer this has been in my recovery process!!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
Rock tape works wonders! I was having running knee issues and this tape was a miracle. Less expensive than KT Tape and works very well. Stays on for days and he edges don't get loose even from a shower.
Arielle E.
Old Bethpage, NY
I love Rocktape. I am a physical therapist and use this all the time with my patients. It stays on pretty well if the skin is clean and dry prior to application (and hairless). I like that pieces can be cut to any length necessary.
Nikole R.
Easy to apply. Came with instructions on how to use on different body parts. Was able to get it wet and it lasting for a couple days. This product does help with pain.
Gabrielle A.
How does this compare to other brands such as KT tape? Does it wear for a long time?
Gabrielle A.
Jessica B.
McLeod Hill, NB
What's the best way to use athletic tape for IT band issues for running? Is Rocktape the best brand?