BY GENERIC

Rockstar Zero Carb Energy Drink: 50% more caffeine Carbs and calories cut Lightly carbonated and totally refreshing

Buy on Walmart
  • "So much better tasting than Redbull and has more caffeine too." in 1 review
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Tastes great and has zero carbs and zero sugar! Works for people like me who have a no carb diet. Gives you the energy you’re looking for! Definitely recommend, I’m happy I’ve found it! Usually it’s for sale 2/$3 at most gas stations which is awesome!
Stephanie S.
Ontario, CA
Taste great but doesn't seem to give me much energy. I notice that my appetite is curved for awhile but not too long. I also wish the smaller cans had a screw on lid as the larger ones do. I would recommend to others, but drink it while it's cold and drink it fast as it tastes flat after sitting out for awhile.
Sydney F.
Kirkland, WA
This product will absolutely give you the energy you need to get through the day! It's really affordable where I'm from, and they were on sale at Safeway. I would highly recommend it to my friends and family!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I really dislike this energy drink. I did not feel that it gave me any energy, rather, it gave me a lot of anxiety. I didn't enjoy the taste of it either. I would not recommend this (especially for people with anxiety) and I won't be purchasing again.
Samantha S.
Newport, MN
Honestly the best low carb (zero carb) energy drink on the market hands down. Doesn't have that over powering sugar free taste and gives you a great get up and go.
Jennifer S.
I think this flavor of Rockstar is a bit of an acquired taste. My boyfriend says it tastes like "liquid makeup", whatever that means, so he didn't care for it. I didn't like it so much when I first tried it (I normally drink a different brand of energy drinks) but this grew on me after a while. I tried the sugar-free Rockstar in the white can but I think this no-carb one is way better. I can't really describe it, especially since it doesn't have an actual name for the flavor, but the drink itself is a pink color... a little bit of a berry taste? It's not the best energy drink out there, but I find it to be drinkable unlike some of the other popular brands like Monster and Red Bull.
Denise L.
Fairfield, CA
This drink is my life... We buy them by the flat (24 cans) and drink at least one a day. Our niece buys us a 4 pack for Christmas each year because she knows its a winner!
Erin R.
I recently Got to drink/have a sample complimentary of a @rockstar rep and it was A DELISH ZERO CALORIE ENERGY TREAT i needed. its tasty and you cant tell theres only 180 mg of soduim in the drink and I don't have to feel guilty because its zero calories. and 0 total fat and 0% sugars. also comes in handy when u need to be super woman and on your A game when your life is a lifetime movie and you need to keep up with current happenings.
Jen C.
Combs, KY
This is my absolute favorite energy drink. I drink one every morning and water the rest of the day. These drinks are very high in caffeine, though. There are 240 mg of caffeine in each 16 oz can. Very delicious!
Maranda F.
Rawlings, MD
I LOVE Rockstars! I drink one of the Sugar Free ones every day. They do contain a lot a caffeine so I just don't drink any other caffeine throughout the day. They also contain a lot of vitamins. I love the taste too!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Ripon, CA
What does this taste like? I love the zero ultra but wanna switch up
Ashlee F.