Rockstar Zero Carb Energy Drink uploaded by Jen C.Rockstar Zero Carb Energy Drink uploaded by Sydney F.Rockstar Zero Carb Energy Drink uploaded by Penny B.

BY GENERIC #93 in Energy Drinks

Rockstar Zero Carb Energy Drink: 50% more caffeine Carbs and calories cut Lightly carbonated and totally refreshing

• "So much better tasting than Redbull and has more caffeine too." in 1 review
Jen C.
Combs, KY
This is my absolute favorite energy drink. I drink one every morning and water the rest of the day. These drinks are very high in caffeine, though. There are 240 mg of caffeine in each 16 oz can. Very delicious!
Rebekah W.
Hemet, CA
I love this drink! I love Rockstar and this one is by far one of the Best! I love the color of the can and I love the way this one tastes! Yummmmm! I also like the pink one and the red, white and black one! :)
Samantha M.
Newport, MN
Foodie Expert
Honestly the best low carb (zero carb) energy drink on the market hands down. Doesn't have that over powering sugar free taste and gives you a great get up and go.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Foodie Expert
I really dislike this energy drink. I did not feel that it gave me any energy, rather, it gave me a lot of anxiety. I didn't enjoy the taste of it either. I would not recommend this (especially for people with anxiety) and I won't be purchasing again.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I think this flavor of Rockstar is a bit of an acquired taste. My boyfriend says it tastes like "liquid makeup", whatever that means, so he didn't care for it. I didn't like it so much when I first tried it (I normally drink a different brand of energy drinks) but this grew on me after a while. I tried the sugar-free Rockstar in the white can but I think this no-carb one is way better. I can't really describe it, especially since it doesn't have an actual name for the flavor, but the drink itself is a pink color... a little bit of a berry taste? It's not the best energy drink out there, but I find it to be drinkable unlike some of the other popular brands like Monster and Red Bull.
Erin R.
I recently Got to drink/have a sample complimentary of a @rockstar rep and it was A DELISH ZERO CALORIE ENERGY TREAT i needed. its tasty and you cant tell theres only 180 mg of soduim in the drink and I don't have to feel guilty because its zero calories. and 0 total fat and 0% sugars. also comes in handy when u need to be super woman and on your A game when your life is a lifetime movie and you need to keep up with current happenings.
Maranda F.
Rawlings, MD
I LOVE Rockstars! I drink one of the Sugar Free ones every day. They do contain a lot a caffeine so I just don't drink any other caffeine throughout the day. They also contain a lot of vitamins. I love the taste too!
Joan A.
Foodie Expert
I usually drank the white sugar free ones. The store didn't have any so I grabbed the closest thing to sugar and this one was it. And this is probably the new Rockstar of choice from now on. It doesn't have the usual Rockstar energy drink taste, it's more light and in my taste, more fruity. Great stuff
Billye R.
cheyenne, OK
Foodie Expert
I personally really like these. I was on a zero calorie energy drink kick for a while, and this was one of my favorites! I personally love green tea which is probably why I really liked it.
maisa s.
Rockstar Energy Drink Zero Carb
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Size: 4 -16 fl oz; 473 ml, Cholesterol: 5.0, Total Fat: 1.0, Sugars: 0.0, Potassium: 290.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Calories: 10.0, Saturated Fat: 0.5, Sodium: 110.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0,
Kaetlyn-Rose G.
Ripon , CA
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? I love the zero ultra but wanna switch up
Ashlee F.