BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar Supersours Energy Drink Sour Apple.
With Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Caffeine.
Guarana.
Ginseng.
B-Vitamins.
Taurine. see more...

Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
This is one of my all time favorite energy drinks. It's a bummer that there is not a calorie free version, but i am hopjng maybe one day. It really is sour, but not so that it is undrinkable. If you are a fan of energy drinks, you need this in your life.
Catherine A.
Bartlett, TN
This is one of my favorite drinks by Rockstar.  I've tried both Sours this one and the Bubble Gum.  I am not a huge fan of the Bubble Gum, but the taste of the Sour Apple was amazing.  It was about the same price as the normal Rockstars.  The only gripe I have is that I wish it was easier to find!
Selena A.
When I scanned the barcode nothing came up, but this is very similar to the very sour apple Rockstar. It's a new product I believe, that's why nothing came up? Anyways, it's very delicious. It isn't sour or super strong, the perfect amount of apple. It gives me a lot of energy, I can clean the entire house and still have time to run to the store, perfect for the mornings you have a sleepless night and have things to do the next day. This works better for me than coffee does. I only drink half of the can and then my boyfriend drinks the other half because it's two servings and I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine since I don't have it often. It's pretty high in calories, sodium and sugar, etc so I don't like that, but it does have a lot of vitamins so that's a plus. It's pretty tasty and affordable, way better than 5 hour energy drinks etc. The original rockstar punch is my favorite, but this one comes in second. Give it a try, if you haven't already.
Kristen A.
I'm not really an energy drink drinker, but this is where it's at. I love sour things and this is the right amount of sweet and sour to hit the spot. It helps me to power through the day and I've never crashed. Would recommend for sure.
Jessica W.
Chehalis
This taste just like a green apple jolly rancher!! These are so good , when I'm looking for an energy drink when I need that caffeine kick I always look for this flavor first.
Makayla C.
My favorite flavor of Rockstar and really the only one I ever purchase. A must have for a shift at work, gives me energy without making my heart race. The flavor is tasty and tastes almost exactly like a granny smith apple, just a little more sweet. They are usually reasonably price and consistently taste the same, unlike other brands. Will continue to purchase these energy drinks.
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
I really like this sour green apple energy drink.This is one of my favorite energy drinks.This price is very inexpensive.If you like a Granny Smith apple it tastes like that but sweeter.I can honestly say this helps me have energy for a good couple of hours.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
I like the rockstar drinks because they taste a lot better then other energy drinks. this one tastes like apple candy which I really like. I don't really taste the sour but it's still pretty good. I would buy again.
Alyxandra P.
I wanted to cut out energy drinks from my diet, but then I tried this. I really really like this flavor! I usually just drink the original but I got bored and started trying new ones and this is my fave
Madison S.
This is one of my favorite things ever. It's super sour and it has an amazing taste. I love all the Rockstar drinks but I think this one is my favorite.
Jamie L.