BY ROCKSTAR #22 in Energy Drinks

RockStarĀ® Sugar Free Energy Drink.

Guarana. B-vitamins. Taurine. Caffeine.

Zero sugar. Zero carbs.

• Best flavor?3 Answers
  • Does this flavor taste any good?6 Answers
  • How does the flavor compare to the non-sugar free type? sweeter or ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I still love the sugar free punched Rockstar the best, but this is still a close second and one I purchase often!" in 7 reviews
  • "However, I don't feel much of an energy boost following consumption. " in 2 reviews
  • "This one taste great but the blue sugarfree is the best." in 1 review
  • "For being sugar free it's pretty good considering most ither sugar free energy drinks taste pretty bad." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it tastes great, it's also one of the only energy drinks on the market with enough "kick" to give me the boost I need to stay alert and focused throughout the day." in 1 review
Aida B.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA
This is both my best friend and my worst enemy. If you're drinking energy drinks for the taste, maybe don't go for this. But I love it. As someone who watches what I eat and counts my macronutrients, I love that this stuff is zero calories and sugar free!!!! It's awesome to not be wasting calories on a drink that I'm only consuming for the flavor. This stuff is terrible for your heart but it's soooo good for the college student who needs it.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Rockstar is hit or miss for me. I'm on a Keto diet, so i usually go for Monster Ultra Low or Absolute Zero to stick to my macros when I'm tired of drinking coffee.
It has a distinct taste to it thats similar to other diet drinks, but its refreshing to have on a hot day or if you don't want to worry about your macros. I prefer Rockstar Punched, its probably their best flavor.
Paul S.
Paul S.
Eagan, MN
Although I have drank several Rockstar Sugar Free Energy Drinks, they are not in my regular go to list. I've found that Rockstar is just too sweet for me. The flavors also tend to be a bit on the medicinal side, so I only buy them when there are no other choices and I need a boost of energy.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Not a fan of this beverage. It doesn't have the best taste plus all it does is harm the body. I am not even sure why it would be located in the fitness center. The amount of sugar in these drinks is nothing but bad. I drank it one time and couldn't even finish it. I wouldn't drink it again.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Delavan, WI
Rockstar sugar free punched is by far the best!!! This flavor is ok, too. Definitely, prefer the punched flavor though! Rockstar brand is much better than red bull or monster. I can catch Rockstar on sale for a great price at Meijer and I will buy it again :)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Selma, TX
My favorite energy drink ! I love the flavor! It gives me the boost that I need to get through the day ! This is my go to drink ! Just the right amount of bubbles for me ! I would recommend to anyone who wants to try out a energy drink
Sandra I.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite energy drink! Love the taste and I don't get a crash like the others give. Sweet but not an overwhelmed taste it's carbonated and tastes better than the original in my opinion. If you like energy drinks it's worth the try!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Newmarket, NH
My liquid crack of choice! I generally avoid diet or sugar free sodas 'n such, but for some magical reason ( and I do assume some form of wizardry is afoot) this stuff is delicious. It's got great flavor and is super carbonated!
Morgan Victoria C.
Morgan Victoria C.
Albuquerque, NM
I drink a Rockstar every day! I love the sugar free option because it doesn't make me jittery like other energy drinks! It also helps me cut down on the calories! I've tried plenty of energy drinks, but this one is my favorite!
Hanley M.
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
I did not enjoy the fruit punch flavor of this energy drink. It was too sweet for something sugar-free and I did not get the type of energy boost I was looking for. This is not Rockstar's best product.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Have you had any bad side effects?
Starla C.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Do they taste similar to the regular Rock Stars or do they have a totally different taste due to being sugar free?
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
What is your favorite flavor of rock star? Mine is fruit punch!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
Does this flavor taste any good?
Racquel C.
Racquel C.
What are all the different flavors name