BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK #65 in Energy Drinks

RockStar® Sugar Free Energy Drink.

Guarana. B-vitamins. Taurine. Caffeine.

Zero sugar. Zero carbs.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I still love the sugar free punched Rockstar the best, but this is still a close second and one I purchase often!" in 7 reviews
  • "However, I don't feel much of an energy boost following consumption. " in 2 reviews
  • "These suckers have helped me stay awake thru 7 days of 12 hour shifts in a row, 18 hour shifts, and long drives." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it tastes great, it's also one of the only energy drinks on the market with enough "kick" to give me the boost I need to stay alert and focused throughout the day." in 1 review
  • "For being sugar free it's pretty good considering most ither sugar free energy drinks taste pretty bad." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I'm not sure what the packaging looks like now, but when I tried this it was originally a slim pink can with a straw attached to the can for consumption. It was so cute it convinced me to try it and I felt alot less guilty knowing it was sugar free. I know they don't sell it in the same cute can, but if you come across I'd recommend it for that pick me up when needed!
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
I guess I have to give this five stars because I drink these every single morning. They are cheaper than Red Bull and they taste pretty good. I don’t drink coffee, so this is my go-to morning drink. I wish they had more coupons though!
Miranduh R.
Lincoln, CA
This is my favorite and only rockstar i drink, depending on the week, sometimes they have a good sale on them and sometimes they are in between 2 to 3 dollars a can
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My favorite energy drink ! I love the flavor. I like the sugar free and the non sugar free. It give me the boost I need to get through the day with out being to jittery like some energy drinks do. I like that it goes down easy and doesn't have a yucky taste. I would recommend this to anyone who loves energy drinks without all the extra energy.
Angel P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite energy drink because the taste isn't ungodly sweet and strange, and the energy benefit kicks in immediately. The only thing about this that I would change is the packaging. I wish they came with a screw top rather than a pop tab. It gets flat fairly quickly and I don't want to have to slam the entire can before it gets flat.
Brianna A.
I love this one because it’s sugar free. It met my expectations of no sugar but still tasting great. It’s a good value and honestly I really like the packaging and the look of the can. To anyone looking for a sugar free option for energy drink, this is the one to try.
Jillian S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This definitely does the trick and gave me the energy I needed to finish a day of university classes. I love the classic Rockstar flavor, and this is obviously sugar free. However, I feel that it still tastes pretty good, and definitely one of my favorites.
Michelle H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is probably my last resort when it comes to energy drinks or anything with a lot of caffeine just because I prefer other brands. i find this one on the fence of too sweet and too tart (I guess that's the word). I'm also not a fan of being jittery.
Stephany N.
Clarkesville, GA
I like to have an energy drink every now and again. I do not enjoy all the sugar and calories that come with them though. The taste of this drink is decent. The fact that I can pick it up at Walmart for like 98 cents does not hurt either.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I just drank one of these last night. I like the fact it gives you energy and the fact it has zero sugar which is a plus for me. It's affordable which is also convenient. The only reason I'm giving it a 3 star is because the taste is a little off to me.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Have you had any bad side effects?
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Do they taste similar to the regular Rock Stars or do they have a totally different taste due to being sugar free?
Tiffany M.
What is your favorite flavor of rock star? Mine is fruit punch!
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
Does this flavor taste any good?
Brenna M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this highly carbonated? too much carbonation hurts my tummy