Rockstar Rockstar

by Rockstar Energy Drink

Bigger. Better. Faster. Stronger. The world s most powerful Energy drink is now available Sugar Free Enhanced with the potent herb Milk Thistle RockStar is scientifically formulated to provide an incredible energy boost for those who lead active and exhausting lifestylesfrom athletes to rock stars. Enjoy this fully refreshing lightly carbonated beverage super chillled. Warnings: Not recommended for children pregnant or nursing women or those sensitive to caffeine.

I've heard it's good source of energy, but does it taste good as well?
Start your review of Rockstar Rockstar!
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This stuff is sooo bad for you but I drink it constantly. It does make you feel sluggish afterwards so I'm not really sure why I drink it..?
San Jose, CA
This is mine and my husbands favorite not only is it zero sugars, the taste is amazing. Not tart at all and it give you tons of energy!
University Pl, WA
These are just so yucky! they taste horrible, crazy expensive for one drink-i would never drink them-the flavor is just nasty
Decent taste but full of chemicals. I use to drink it until I read the label. I much rather take dehydrated greens for energy
Nope. The taste of this was horrible and it did nothing for my energy after drinking it. I'll stick with RedBull.
Brighton, IL
It tastes like every other energy drink, nothing special about it. It does what it's supposed to I guess
I cant drink products like this because they make my heart race and are very hard on my stomach.
Winnipeg, MB
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Rockstar is good, i prefer monster or redbull though, i find rockstar is very strong. I haven't tried the diet yet but i think it would be the same