Rockstar Rockstar

by Rockstar Energy Drink

Bigger. Better. Faster. Stronger. The world s most powerful Energy drink is now available Sugar Free Enhanced with the potent herb Milk Thistle RockStar is scientifically formulated to provide an incredible energy boost for those who lead active and exhausting lifestylesfrom athletes to rock stars. Enjoy this fully refreshing lightly carbonated beverage super chillled. Warnings: Not recommended for children pregnant or nursing women or those sensitive to caffeine.

I've heard it's good source of energy, but does it taste good as well?
Start your review of Rockstar Rockstar!
I love this product!!!! Amazing flavor, don't really know bout the sugar intake but, can usually find these 2/3 somewhere..  I drink 2-4 of these or regular rockstar a day.. my favorite
Post Falls, ID
Sugar free, No carbs, No calories. And it tastes delicious. What else could you ask for? These are my go to for mornings that I need an extra boost. I think I like these better than the original Rockstar energy drink!
Newark , DE
Yuck... there is not much more i can say about rockstars...i am a redbull fan, but even them i only drink for the taste because all energy drinks never have given me any energy and if you drink to many you will feel like your having a heart attack and just might be!
Missouri City, TX
Not a fan of energy drinks, especially those labeled "sugar free" because they end up getting loaded with artificial sweeteners that are much worse for you than sugar. If you're looking for some energy, why not try a healthy snack instead? Have a banana and you'll get some energy without a terrible crash afterwards. Bonus? You won't be loading your body with junk.
Fair Oaks, CA
I'm a big fan of Rockstars and this is one of my favorites of their drinks, but I would never drink these if I was trying to get healthier. They are filled with sugars and unhealthy chemicals. So while I love drinking these one a cheat day or if I stayed up late and need to be up early, I would never drink these before, after, or during a workout!
Although it does have a great taste and fantastic energy boost, it is not that healthy. It is also dangerous for people that may have heart complications or respiratory complications. I know that I have trouble drinking it because it makes my heart race, which then makes my lungs work harder and asthma work up.
Newcomerstown, OH
This is my second favorite energy drink. Number one being Monster. It has a good flavor to it and does not contain the calories of non sugar free drinks. It gives you a boost of energy you can feel but doesn't make you jittery. Lasts a couple hours so great for exercising right after drinking it.
Bowling Green, KY
I drank so many of these in high school that they pretty much have no affect on me anymore. I always went for the diet rockstar, however, not to save calories but because I didn’t like the taste of the regular.
Las Vegas, NV
Rockstar Rockstar uploaded by shannon L.
This is my all time favorite I drink about 2 24 ounce cans a day. It's very addicting I'd stay away. Lol I started drinking them in the year 2003 and have not found a better diet beverage
I can't drink anything like this because it makes me heart beat like crazy and I feel like I'm having a heart attack. I also wouldn't be able to handle the "diet" flavoring. Anything diet taste awful to me