Rockstar Roasted Coffee & Energy Mocha uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar Roasted Mocha is an amazing mix of the finest espresso coffee and reduced fat milk packed with the powerful energy blend of the Original Rockstar. Enhanced with the potent herbal blend of guarana, ginkgo, ginseng and milk thistle, Roasted is...

Rachael B.
Equality, IL
This are really good!! Rock star makes some good energy drinks but their coffee ones are way better!
Kelly K.
Farmington, MN
Pretty tasty, did the job of giving me more energy! Relatively similar price in comparison to other energy drinks. I’ve only tried this a couple times and really only use energy drinks as a last resort, but it was okay!
Alicia V.
Portland , OR
My local store was out of my normal go to coffee energy drink so I decided to give Rockstar Roasted Coffee & Energy Mocha a try. The flavor was overall good. It was a true mocha flavor, but I think it had a slight aftertaste. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Aurora C.
Troy, MO
My Favorite energy drink! I love the taste very eye opening packaging! I bought at a gas Station and was blowed away with the flavor of this product it differently met my expectations and I will be buying again
Mili Rani R.
Issaquah, WA
When and how it actually works best? When you're really tired and worn out and just want to fall on the bed and doze off, but you've got stuff to do.
Drink a can of this or half a can and take a nap of about 10-15 minutes. Wake up and feel refreshed and energized as ever and go about your chores!
Amanda M.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this stuff! It has a great coffee flavor and a great energy boost to kick as well! Don't drink everyday however I much I want to tho!!!
Nina R.
These are just ok. They give me a good jolt to get going in the morning, but they have too much sugar for my taste.
Bailee B.
These have a really weird taste, too sugary for sure! Its like drinking a cup of coffee mixed with any power drink. Not that great
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
Yuck! This was so gross! I am all for rockstars I love them but this one was so disgusting! Oh my goodness I don't ever want to drink this one again!
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Coffee and an energy drink!? Does it get any better than that!? I love that energy drink companies are coming out with coffee/mocha flavored beverages
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Do they really taste like coffee???? :)))))
Raisa D.