Rockstar Roasted Coffee & Energy Mocha uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK

Rockstar Roasted Mocha is an amazing mix of the finest espresso coffee and reduced fat milk packed with the powerful energy blend of the Original Rockstar. Enhanced with the potent herbal blend of guarana, ginkgo, ginseng and milk thistle, Roasted is...

Kelly K.
Alexandria, VA
Pretty tasty, did the job of giving me more energy! Relatively similar price in comparison to other energy drinks. I’ve only tried this a couple times and really only use energy drinks as a last resort, but it was okay!
Alicia V.
Portland , OR
My local store was out of my normal go to coffee energy drink so I decided to give Rockstar Roasted Coffee & Energy Mocha a try. The flavor was overall good. It was a true mocha flavor, but I think it had a slight aftertaste. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I try to stay away from energy drinks, most of the time, but this is my guilty pleasure. It's super tasty and gives me energy, without the dreaded jitters. I only drink it as a treat, but I really enjoy the flavor and it's cheaper than a drink at a coffee shop.
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
When and how it actually works best? When you're really tired and worn out and just want to fall on the bed and doze off, but you've got stuff to do.
Drink a can of this or half a can and take a nap of about 10-15 minutes. Wake up and feel refreshed and energized as ever and go about your chores!
Chrisha B.
The Rockstar Roasted is a great caffeine drink that keeps you energized it tastes way better than actual coffee and I do splurge on the 8 pack at least every 6 months.
Alexa T.
I kind a like because I like coffee thing I don't like engaging and it's OK because I like often puppies getting coffee in it and I like coffee coffee in it and I
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've tried this one before because I like coffee. It was different than what I thought it would be but it did taste good. I would probably try it again.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Coffee and an energy drink!? Does it get any better than that!? I love that energy drink companies are coming out with coffee/mocha flavored beverages
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
Yuck! This was so gross! I am all for rockstars I love them but this one was so disgusting! Oh my goodness I don't ever want to drink this one again!
Amanda G.
Lancaster, PA
I LOVE this stuff! It has a great coffee flavor and a great energy boost to kick as well! Don't drink everyday however I much I want to tho!!!
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Do they really taste like coffee???? :)))))
raisa d.